Wtf is so great about this fagget!?

Wtf is so great about this fagget!?

Attached: 95819192-9FC8-4A5B-8675-8A2CA8B5C6A5.jpg (1024x819, 112K)

He died for you user

Nothing

Truth is seldom popular among the proud.

he preached that hebrew culture was superior and you should worship him aswell as his jewish fellows.

Attached: christians.jpg (832x331, 68K)

Op is a jew...fuck off jew

He died to save us all from (((them)))

Read the New Testament and find out for yourself. John, Matthew and Luke at the least

he is the son of Zeus

I think we should whip the merchants out of our places
I'm not religious or anything but he makes a good point about that

He jew’ed The Jews and by so he proclaimed to be the king of Jews

He's the only Creator and the only Savior.

HE STILL TRIGGERS BUTTHURT BITCHES LIKE YOU 2000 YEARS LATER

>but was he kill?

Naw FUCK KIKES IMMA ZOMBIE

lol but seriously Praise The Father of the Divine Light guide our path in darkness
Blessed be the Mother Grace us with Wisdom fill us with the Spirit
Glory to the Son of Man the Anointed One and Holy Word who gave all he had for ALL through LOVE

Attached: 211313123.jpg (703x1003, 172K)

No he IS Zeus bruh lol wuut although he came incarnate as Apollo as well

Ye- First letter tetragrammaton
Ye-Zeus -> Jupiter aka the Morning Star see rev the Lord of the Heavens Greatest of the Arch Angels

Attached: eye2.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

The Light of the Body is the EYE

Attached: 3141341431.jpg (1280x720, 239K)

Attached: eye21.jpg (526x526, 66K)

Childhood indoctrination.

Adults that aren't niggers in prison never "convert" unless they're really mentally ill.

Attached: jesus bible idol.jpg (600x600, 86K)

>Childhood indoctrination.
MIND VIRUS

Attached: clown jesus.jpg (194x259, 10K)

Zeus had sex with a mortal virgin. Heracles is born. he preforms miracles, is betrayed, sacrifices himself, ascends to Olympus to be with dad.

>Calling Jesus a faggot

grow up bro

That’s Zyzz.

>Wtf is so great about this fagget!?
What's so great about being alive?

fffuaaark

No. He is the Sun of Zeus. That's why the Catholics changed all the dates to align with Sun worship.

The Sun literally sustains you and keeps you safe from the darkness in the material world. It's an analogy for the celestial world.

that is why watchers were banished and then the Arch Angels took their place ruling the heavens idk aybe im wrong

ps greek myth is pre flood angels an sheeeit (nephilim

Attached: 4324324242.jpg (580x501, 53K)

He use to wash little jew penises with his bare hands. Bro, that's gay.

>HE STILL TRIGGERS BUTTHURT BITCHES LIKE YOU 2000 YEARS LATER

That is the best part.

This guy!

Attached: F434F017-7811-468B-98A1-09BB187A9C1E.gif (480x410, 394K)

And small jewis boys let Rabbis suck their just cut penises

wise words brother. God keep you

it's like the holohoax if you repeat it enough

Jupiter is know as the Son of the Sun go figure and may be the Star of Bethlehem

Attached: morningstar.jpg (275x183, 6K)

He's the king of irony: a carpenter that ends up nailed to a plank of wood.
It's fucking hilarious.

you need to be 18 to post here little edgy pagan/fedora bro

Jesus is MY DUDE 1488% the original anti-semite

>Anointed and Light-Pilled

Attached: 1324134325.png (466x299, 184K)

Ancient MK Ultra

>get em young

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x464, 48K)

>the original anti-semite
Fucking retarded

"SALVATION COMES FROM THE JEWS"

Attached: salvation jesus.jpg (1476x1275, 187K)

I'm of age, never owned a fedora, and I don't really know what the pagans believe in... ALL BECAUSE YOU DONT BAN US AUTISMOS. Don't vaccinate me.

lol yeah nah bruh they aren't Jews anymore in Jesus they ARE CHRISTIANS SALVATION IS OF CHRIST AND THE CHRISTIANS

7 After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews sought to kill him.

9 Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be?

10 Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?

11 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.

12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.

24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.

42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?

47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

FUCK your cucked Christ i follow His Logos

Attached: 12342341231.jpg (300x168, 12K)

NEVER FORGET PUSSY

22 Pilate saith unto them, What shall I do then with Jesus which is called Christ? They all say unto him, Let him be crucified.

23 And the governor said, Why, what evil hath he done? But they cried out the more, saying, Let him be crucified.

24 When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it.

25 Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.

Attached: 33525134312.png (998x1134, 197K)

This is what I learned about religious nutfags

They’re psychopaths and evil inside.
They need a religion to actually tell them what’s right or wrong
They have no sense of innate ability to be a good person
They’re usually pedos, killers, violent evil people who think they’re good because Jesus says so.

TLDR; religious people are stupid.

Hmmmmm is it wrong to Defy Evil? those who would under guise of needing help and we being empathetic lend a hand only to be betrayed at every turn ? is it racist to want White Lands For White People? they bitch and moan about white privilege yet flock here seeking the benefits of our society OUR PRIVILEGE given by our fore bearers

Monsignor: And I am reminded, on this holy day, of the sad story of Kitty Genovese. As you all may remember, a long time ago, almost thirty years ago, this poor soul cried out for help time and time again, but no person answered her calls. Though many saw, no one so much as called the police. They all just watched as Kitty was being stabbed to death in broad daylight. They watched as her assailant walked away. Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men.
Connor: I do believe the monsignor’s finally got the point.
Murphy: Aye.

Attached: eye18.jpg (1512x792, 471K)

he promised us that jewish temple is going to be destroyed
>Mark13,31 Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done.Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

he promised us that jerusalem is going to be destroyed
>Luke21,20 and when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.
Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.
For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.and they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations
he promised that jews are going to pay
>Matthew23,33Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:
>That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.
>Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.
>O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!
>Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.
he promised that all of this is going to happen during his genereation
> Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

Attached: zydzi.jpg (335x915, 144K)

>Mark13,31
I meant Mark 13,1
As Jesus was leaving the temple, one of his disciples said to him, “Look, Teacher! What massive stones! What magnificent buildings!”
“Do you see all these great buildings?” replied Jesus. “Not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down.”

Attached: synagogsa1.jpg (766x1024, 154K)