I'll be honest...

I'll be honest, I voted for Trump in 2016 but after reading the Mueller Report I can't in good faith vote for someone again with such blatant disregard for our rule of law. Anyone else feel the same way?

Attached: donald-trump-snl-baldwin-twitter.jpg (3000x1975, 1.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

g-2.space/
realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/02/28/trump_disagrees_with_mike_pence_on_gun_confiscation_guns_first_due_process_second.html
youtube.com/watch?v=30E5P12DVEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah thats because you are a shill.

you guys fucked up in pushing the russia hoax. your tactics were pretty good before that. now you are just making people really mad.

check out this site.

g-2.space/

I've already decided to vote for Yellowstone in 2020, the policy that really grabbed my attention was causing a cataclysmic eruption that will deter illegals from wanting to move here and also reverse global warming (which is still up for debate) which appeals to the leftists.

sage

OP what did you see in the Mueller report?

Totally agree. With can't let him get his hands on the nuclear codes

Attached: 1548725208644.jpg (403x395, 19K)

I'll be honest. I've seen too many variations of this pasta to find it funny.

Attached: 2018-11-07_21.27.15.jpg (840x1212, 345K)

fpbp
And I don't even like Trump because he sold us out to Israel

Op saw dead unicorns and that Trump grabbed Tinkerbell's pussy.
These guys are fucking delusional moon-bats, annon. Something wrong with them cuz the Democrats and Mr. Reality are not friends.

GFY OP. With all sincerity, GFY.

This, plus hes a racist sexist orange cheeto

>blatant disregard for our rule of law
What laws has he broken, user?
I'll wait.
(saged)

Attached: 1555046110757.jpg (720x540, 101K)

>after reading the Mueller Report
WTF? Im pissed off he didn't lock her up, banned bump stocks, pushed red flag confiscation orders, letting in more Mexicans and more money to Israel, Honest complaints, but you're hung up on a fucking Jow Forums troll that started the piss gate dossier?
>KYS you fucking shill

Attached: shillbuck.jpg (500x269, 46K)

all it said that the dems are making a huff about is that the president was upset to learn there would be a special council investigation.
If I found out I was being investigated for an obviously false crime and that my name would be dragged through the mud, and my work hindered, I would probably also be kinda upset, might even say "fuck" a few times.

Also, OP is a fucking nigger shill.

Not honest. Shilling.

I'm just voting for him because no one better is offering to take his place atm.

>Muh bumpy bounce bangbang stock because I can't - a trigger fast controllably
You're a faggot

>i don't understand how the government or laws work
the post.

Oh you wanna talk Bump stocks? I was talking about take the guns first due process second red flag confiscation orders, But if you want to talk about how he went behind congress to avoid a vote and amend the NFA sure lets go, because he didnt ban the bump stocks Obama approved, he did much worse than just ban something, Hell Clinton banned AR15, What Trump is doing is far worse

I feel the same. The country needs someone else

MIGA

You reddit queers have been posting these threads all day, no one is buying it.

Not an argument, brainlet.

trans commie utopia

Attached: discord tranny 16.jpg (927x1644, 565K)

Bump stocks are not guns.
Gun confiscation was ONLY brought up concerning VIOLENT FELONS.
Are you legitimately retarded or a felon?

who this semon demon?

Sage

>Bump stocks are not guns.
They are machine guns now you fucking idiot, YES they are classified as machine guns, Trump did that, not Hillary, no wonder you Trumptards are so fucking lost, you dont even know wtf he is doing except shit posting on twitter

>I voted for Trump in 2016
No you didn't.

Haha, good luck with your AIDS. I hope you get hooked on heroin too.

Attached: FA263990-CB23-4633-95F5-C127012FE443.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>Gun confiscation was ONLY brought up concerning VIOLENT FELONS.

Trump On Gun Confiscation

President Trump appeared to disagree with Vice President Mike Pence on the issue of due process before confiscating guns from people found to be mentally unfit. The vice president said that they would have to "allow due process, so that no one's rights are trampled," but in the case of a gun violence restraining order government needs "the ability to go to court, obtain an order, and then collect not only the firearms, but any weapons in the possession of that individual."

Trump interrupted: "Or, Mike, take the firearms first, and then go to court. Because that's another system. Because a lot of times, by the time you go to court, it takes so long to go to court, to get the due process procedures -- I like taking the guns early."

realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/02/28/trump_disagrees_with_mike_pence_on_gun_confiscation_guns_first_due_process_second.html

Take the firearms first due process second
youtube.com/watch?v=30E5P12DVEk

Bump stocks are not classified as machine guns. They're marked as allowing a conventional semi into a machine gun, not that the item itself is a machine gun.
Nuance is lost on you, I see. KYS

Complete and total exoneration. You’ve been btfo.

I'm sorry.
Do cops not confiscate guns before cuffing, jailing and court proceedings?
Oh, they do?
Fancy that.

I actually was hoping he was a full out gangsta and could get things done instead of RP..

>Bump stocks are not classified as machine guns.
ok you fucking dolt

Attached: Bumped2.jpg (663x586, 46K)

No he didn't

Honest question: where’s the evidence he obstructed Justice? I’ve seen that he maybe wanted to fire Mueller... but he didn’t. He fired Comey... but that directly led to the special counsel. Where’s the obstruction?

>full out gangsta

Attached: 13352345560.gif (498x490, 1.58M)

There isn't shit in the Mueller report. Anything that even breathed close to actionable Mueller and his band of merry Democrats would have nailed Trump to the floor. They got shit. Trump is absolutely the most vetted POTUS, ever.

Imagine still being a shill in 2019

Attached: 1553367643099.jpg (960x778, 61K)

Is anyone else tired of these meaningless elections? Seriously.

You're right, I was wrong.

You shouldn't have fallen for him the first time, dingus.

lol mueller report
2 years and nothing than thin air
mfw trump wins 2020

Attached: trump_dancing.webm (720x576, 1.96M)

Attached: 1555951956816.jpg (250x166, 8K)

>I can't in good faith vote for someone again with such blatant disregard for our rule of law
then you may as well just not vote at all. Because no politician meets your greentexted standard

libtard shills be like

Attached: 1555959948563m.jpg (1024x576, 55K)

I donated $200 to him last week!

Then how can you vote for anyone? How does faith in politicians survive in this day and age, it's mind blowing.

didn't like five people lose their jobs because of the report?

I didn't vote for him before and I definitely won't vote for him now

The report was boring as fuck and all the good stuff was redacted , try harder .

>after reading the Mueller Report
Iistening to talking heads on cnn and reading NYT headlines is not the same as reading the report

same. lets go for a beer my guy.

You shouldn't give a shit about the Mueller Report
You SHOULD give a shit about the man's unrepentant kikery

faggot leafs kys

wanna join?

He did and his daughter