Antinatalism is the only argument that makes sense

This is the weirdest topic since pro-natalists have no sort of argument at all, you cant get any rational defense why its justifiable to rape beings into existence. they remind me of arguing with christians and muslims. but none of them can explain basic logic of their sky gods. it shows mindkinds irrationallity and hypocrisy in one little subject.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

fuck off kike

see there is no rational answer

>antinatalism is the only argument that makes sense
Antinatalist who don't commit suicide are full of shit

>nihilist
>"rape is wrong"
Pick one you kike.
Also sage this shitty thread

homo shlomo

Attached: 1545264958923.jpg (1600x1200, 286K)

If we should abstain from procreation because the world is full of suffering and therefor it is morally wrong to bring an infant into this world who doesn't have the ability to do anything to spare themselves from said suffering, why don't grown ups who have these beliefs just kill themselves?

because once youre in here youre stuck to play by its rules, which means survival

Social responsibility. It's not about killing oneself, it's about to make others stop procreating.

>because once youre in here youre stuck to play by its rules
why is that? You are willingly playing by the rules of a game which supposedly only negatively affect you. Why don't you just play by your own rules and off yourself?

>antinatalism = nihilism

Attached: 1544896212220.jpg (326x294, 18K)

>stop having children goyim its rape
psychotic evil jews like you will never fucking win, just give it a rest.

>jews want you to stop breeding

Attached: aer1V6v_460s[1].jpg (460x343, 14K)

But you will never be able to accomplish that. Your ego must blind you to that truth. Is the end goal of anti-natalism not the total extinction of mankind? This is your cowardice speaking. The truth is, that the suffering which this world provides is a good thing because it provides meaning. You are no different from pathetic nihilists who proclaim that the world is meaningless just so that they don't have to end up taking responsibility for anything. If the suffering of this world is so bad why isn't every person who makes it through infancy scarred for life? Why isn't every single person of the 7 billion on earth so fucked up from having to suffer so much through their whole life and just end up killing themselves because they can't live with the pain life has caused and continuous to cause? Anti-natalists are cowards.

Moral antinatalism is 100% correct and I could write whole paragraphs why but it's a waste of time because most Jow Forumstards with their
>muh jews
>muh race
>muh tribe
>muh breeding
will never accept it anyway (see this thread).

Not true. People seek the path of least suffering. Also living to persuade more people not to breed (and thus multiplying the effect of antinatalism) can be more beneficial than just killing yourself.

If we go by arbitrary definition of what rules are you could also include survival of your specie as one of them.

>having kids is bad goyim

Attached: 1551570560667.jpg (1920x1080, 201K)

why should I care about people who want to make themselves extinct within one generation

Stop projecting your fear of death onto me.

>The truth is, that the suffering which this world provides is a good thing because it provides meaning.
You know shit about nature of world and suffering then.

Also you don't seem to understand the word anti-natalism.

Preach it, OP.

Attached: 4987524560.jpg (690x517, 127K)

>People seek the path of least suffering
Jesus Christ man, a bullet through your temple means absolutely no suffering because you die instantly.
>Also living to persuade more people not to breed can be more beneficial than just killing yourself.
Oh really? Firstly, what is the end goal of anti-natalism? According to you and the other anons it's too stop people breeding which means the total extinction of mankind. Your ego must be insanely inflated to think that you and the very very small handfull of people who hold these cowardice beliefs will be able to accomplish that when there are 7 billion people on earth. The irony of course is that you people will never have children to carry on with these ideas and the few that happen to belief the same as you will only believe that because they came to that conclusion on their own and not through your efforts over an Mongolian basket weaving forum

Axiom 1: Being a human being is perhaps the greatest experience available to matter in the universe.

Axiom 2: The suffering attached to temporary human existence is the manure from which greatness grows.

Keeping this experience to yourself is the most selfish thing you can do. Women can literally transform Taco Bell into the most sophisticated learning machine in the known universe.

Make your ancestors proud. Raise many strong children who will lead lives of terrible wonder and fear. Give unthinking matter a chance to glimpse through the pinhole into Being.

>Stop projecting your fear of death onto me.
I'm not scared of death you absolute fucking retard.

yes yes we get it, you've made it clear that you're an autistic beta incel already, theres no need to write so many words when those few will do.

>any rational defense why its justifiable to rape beings into existence
HAHAHAHAH
What's wrong with rape tho? Don't you realize that's how we reproduce in absence of social contract?

Kill yourself then.

nah you sound like a depressed autistic faggot
>REEE STOP RAPING CHILDREN INTO THE WORLD

do you not understand how much of a pussy ass bitch you sound like?

Trailer parks you mean?

Why? Living is a beautiful thing and I experience no suffering and also carry no scars from any supposed suffering I should have experienced when I was a dependent infant incapable of saving myself from any said suffering. I'll most likely and hopefully die one day when I'm old and have brought in many children into this world. I'm contempt with that.

More people = more consumers = bigger economy.

More people = greater chance of scientists being born = more scientists and faster technological growth.