Have you ever met a non white woman who exclusively dated white men?

What race was she and why? If so

Attached: 8F6CECCA-96DD-43F8-8AAB-9598037454AE.jpg (1141x1156, 97K)

Most of the latin chicks I grew up with. They almost exclusively dater white men(for looks) or hispanic drug dealers(money). My girl is from Curitiba, Brazil. Some of my friends are dating Puerto Rican girls.

what a disgusting chimp

Is there anything special about your area?

i met a quadroon who had ayran kids, it was disturbing since they were whiter than me

99% of Asian girls here only date white men

Yeah, East Boston is predominantly Colombian and Italian American. I am also next to Everett which has one of the largest Brazilian populations in the US.

Do the Colombians and Brazilians look like they’re 75% European or are they the niggers basically?

Asian women in general, obviously this has been said many times before but I live in Vancouver so I'd know more than most. Plus, I'm not really attracted to them so it's not wishful thinking.

Anyhow, here's a good story actually it's sad but relevant: one of the hottest asian girls I know who's put on a massive pedestal in the asian community has been dating white guys and getting her heartbroken for years, I don't know her story too well but one white guy she dated was a coke head and the other cheated and she's Christian and on the straight and narrow. Now she's turning 31 and said I do to a less than average looking white guy who's balding fast. The likes on her photos have been cut in half cause Asian guys no longer like her posts. It's interesting to watch but I hope it works out for her she's a nice girl.

She's nigger.
Colombians are blacks.

Yeah 75% is Whiter than 56%

Attached: your average brazilian.webm (198x360, 1.75M)

Brazilians are hit or miss. Around here, there are a lot from Southern Brazil and I would say they closely resemble your average Portuguese girl. The Colombians are definitely more light-skinned(think Shakira) and pleasant to be around. They make awesome neighbors as they'll take n your mail whilst on vacation, watch over your property, invite you for cookouts etc. They have that typical 1950's neighborly American attitude. The Brazilians are exactly the same. None of them look niggerish, but some you can tell are more Native. A few blocks down the road are the Mexicans, Salvadorians and Guatemalans. They are absolutely nigger-tier, except they work. They toss trash everywhere, don't give a fuck about anyone who isn't from their same country, create violence and unsafe conditions. They are truly shit people, just like the blacks. South Americans, imo, have always been great to me. Very welcoming and if you go to their bars, they'll always invite you over and want you to try their food and drinks from their country.

She was Chilean, and she only wanted white guys. "Why"? I never asked. She's just into whites. Well, all the Chilean girls I've seen are into white guys.

Lowell MA reporting - Go Patriots.

Attached: New-England-Patriots-Logo-3-Color-Vinyl-Decal-Sticker.jpg (852x444, 57K)

Race traitors? Eww.

Pretty sad isn't it?

Kek, I was born there man. Born at St Joes when it was still a hospital and not UMASS spillover. Lived in Centerville as a child until my family moved to East Boston.

i wish where these Gorgeous Nubian Queens at?
I wanna plunder her tomb like Indy and knock the dust out that robbers tunnel till she begs for that BIG MACEDONIAN COCK

No, but I knew a Jewish women who refused to date Jews, she said they were cheap and stingy.

a bunch of gook women I knew in college. I find the behavior disgusting.

How ironic

Asians love white boys

Yeah this black girl I dated for like 2 months. She was pissed when I ended it

Haha hahahahahaha
Yeah South Americans and Cubans seem bro tier desu.

I always attract black girls, latinas and Jews. FML.

I wish i lived in the city - good luck guy.

I'm completely 1488 and everything, but if I found some beautiful negress that let me treat her like my slave and obeyed her nigger hating master I would probably cum in that thing a million times and produce a whole flock of half niglets. I would probably toss them in a sack in the river though, hope she'd be alright with that. My dick would be so raw.

Attached: 1541875086523.png (415x367, 142K)

Can't blame them for trading up and having better kids

I used to work with a black girl who acted like a total rachet hoodrat, yet she only dated short white guys. Every boyfriend she had was under 5'6"

Takes many many generations of of mixing (with 100% white DNA) to bleech a nigger. White skin is not enough,your facial features and brain wiring are much more important.

All meme flaggers are kikes