So close to getting it

Waiting patiently for an epiphany that will never come

Attached: F13E5190-49D5-475D-BD79-437848B0B6E6.jpg (1080x1376, 232K)

i dont get it

Attached: 52851305_2426030117460252_2617297695169052672_n.png (888x960, 535K)

We know

>Billionaires will fund it until they are no longer billionaires
>you literally can have both

Lol what an idiot

AOC wants COMPLETE equality. Racial, financial, and gender equality. She thinks that the "system" is failing if there are billionaires and millionaires, yet wants these people to fund her Green New Deal.

they hate billionaires but depend on their money for their social programs.
It's cannibalism and it doesn't work.

We must fight for Billionaire rights! They need to be a protected class people!!

>implying the Billionaires are incapable of moving first

OP you don't understand. this is how you get rid of the billionaires: you force them into spending money on the Green New Deal

image literally shows that you can have both. What is wrong with you braincuck lol

Attached: have you seen me.jpg (1024x1024, 926K)

>People who have spent 40+ years making their fortune will just give it up because a minority said so

If they want to get filthy rich by benefiting from the state that we all pay to maintain but don't want to pay back into it, then fuck 'em, they can find somewhere else to rape.

Not at all. But you should probably think about how you'll make it so they don't just move away with their money.

>he took it at face value literally

Attached: 46E6E4C6-6244-43FD-8747-C32A69A96084.gif (320x240, 2.09M)

Thing is, those people didn't spend those 40+ years making their fortune with their own two hands. They used the hands of dozens, hundreds, thousands of people to get their wealth. That wealth was not justly divvied up and now it is time to correct that wrong. Idiot

They will move. And since they have so insanely much, it only takes a few of them to move to completely derail Green New Deal.

More like because you'd legislate it. If they don't want to pay the taxes despite benefiting so much, they can go play around in a different country and make billions off of them instead, if they can.

History has shown that's not really what happens, though.

Hahaha this is the actual mental capacity of people like you
How the fuck do you think money is made? By your logic, the only way to have "legit" money would be to hand craft your own bills. you're fucking denser than a star dude

>And since they have so insanely much, it only takes a few of them to move to completely derail Green New Deal.

Let's step back from the green new deal for one second and look at what you said here.

You believe they're so rich that a handful of them can totally subvert the government, but you don't want them reined in or disproportionate influence fucked with at all?

Are you saying you think it's impossible to tax them more, or that you just don't believe in doing so?

>we spend all the money in the economy until it's gone
4000000000 iq move

Attached: ted cruz true form.jpg (540x537, 33K)

What he's saying is that they didn't get rich in a vacuum. They did it in this society that we all maintain and pay for, using our infrastructure, benefiting from our police, fire departments, healthcare system, etc.

If the nation is struggling, why shouldn't people who benefited the very most from it contribute a little more?

It's of course possible to tax them more. Just at some point it becomes more feasible for them to move. AOC tier measures would probably make them move.

Nobody gets rich in a vaccum. I know what he said. Hence why I mocked him for it. Please stop propagating autism

>this society that we all maintain and pay for, using our infrastructure, benefiting from our police, fire departments, healthcare system, etc
Now pay for our police, fire departments, healthcare system, etc. What is your point? You cannot ever work with anyone else on anything, else they have a claim to it? If I ask for some sugar from my neighbor to bake a cake, does he own my cake?

How did that idea work for communist Russia? The bolsheviks were a great endeavor!

>If they want to get filthy rich by benefiting from the jobs that we all work to maintain but don't want to pay fair wages, then fuck 'em, they can find somewhere else to provide jobs.
Lined your post up with reality senpai

LOOK... life isnt fair. BUT... without "millionaires and biullionaires"? well, those are the people who start factories and make jobs... the asshole down the street flipping burgers? he aint gonna fucking open a factory and hire a hundred workers. you NEED rich people.
========================
chase all the rich out of hte country? NO INDUSTRY