How do I stop craving sex

So I've been with my boyfriend for nearly 10 months now and our relationships pretty good however there's a little problem. We used to have sex, cuddle, make out and kiss a lot when we were first dating however he's stopped having sex with me and cuddling me for the past 4 months, He also kisses me less... He says that it's because of his depression and he's not used to doing this stuff... Also because of stress with living with his family.

He's slowly getting used to kissing me a bit more and holding my hands however like I said before we haven't had any sex. At first I was obsessing over wanting to have sex with him that I would even touch myself but I felt so disgusted with myself. Now adays I just want to at least make out or cuddle like we used to... I tried to have thoughts about me having sex with him but I cant imagine it since it feels really unlikely to happen. He doesn't even get hard around me other than getting a morning wood.

I was crying to myself earlier because I don't want to think about breaking up with him because I can't have sex or be physical like we used to. I have so many things I want to do with him and I want to support him and make him happy. People tell me that I need to be patient but I seriously want to stop this feeling of wanting more. One thing I do like that he's doing is smacking my ass every now and then.

Attached: yamashiro-kazusa-muv-luv-black-dress.jpg (2480x3508, 587K)

How bout I put my cock in your ass every now and then. You can stay with your boyfriend though. Best of both worlds.

Talk to him. Tell him exactly what you wrote here. Find ways you could help him deal with his depression, sometimes just being around him helps

Have you gained weight?

I don't want to cheat on my boyfriend to have the thrill of having sex again. Plus he would break up with me if I cheated which is understandable.

I have kinda told him this but he doesn't know what to say when I tell him about this... He just stays quite but he does appreciate me telling him how I feel and it does help. I worry that everytime I tell him it's making him feel depressed. He did say that he's finally going to see the doctor to get help with his depression though.

I have maybe gained a bit but I've mainly been the same of weight. My boyfriend has gained some weight (went from being skinny to having a little belly). We both love each other no matter what body we have

Fine, no sex for u

I forgot to say that I have a friend of mine who keeps flirting with me too. I thought he used to have a crush on me but he still does. He knows that I'm in a relationship and just wants me to be happy

Romans 8:1-14 KJV
There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. [2] For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. [3] For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh: [4] That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. [5] For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit. [6] For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. [7] Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. [8] So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God. [9] But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his. [10] And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness. [11] But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you. [12] Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh. [13] For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live. [14] For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Find a 3rd party to satisfy your needs. Even better if it's your bf's best friend

Not getting hard is no excuse. He still has a mouth and fingers.

Give him another chance and try to make him feel good and horny. Tell him you want him to fuck you. If it persists for another month or two just break up with him, no one should be in a sexless relationship unless you're senior citizens and if a guy can't fuck his girl properly he doesn't deserve her. And no I'm not a girl.

I need to figure this out too, I wanna bang my girl. Then my head fills up with all this anxiety, things she's said, things she not doing, other people in the house. I love her, but it's hard to flirt without feeling like a liar. like I won't be able to deliver. I know i'm not innocent, but that only hurts. I think I'm gonna try again today. so should you.

just tell him all this. Tell him it's his duty as a man to fuck you. Also, try initiating and call him a beta if he doesn't respond.

You probably gained weight, try looking good again

Not sure if this is OP or not.. If this is, you are a fucking fat cunt. The fact that you think about stuff like this is probably why he's affected by your negative pussy ass mind. For real, get a fucking life you selfish bitch.

If that isn't op, try being sexy like you we're when you guys first started dating. It's like the saying, when you stop doing what got you the job in the first place you'll get fired. In this case, you ain't gonna get fucked shawty because you are too comfortable.

Don't be a whore.
Too late for that, though, so just off yourself.

Stop being fat.

Mine brushed me off. She's always so tired until I'm tired. I forgot this was a thing. What about OP did you get laid yet?

>some lucky motherfucker has a gf wanting his dick 24/7
Meanwhile my bitch of a gf doesn't even want to give me head randomly, what the fuck, this shit is unfair.

Just get a new bf

>Seeking sex is bad
It's a literal biological imperative for our species continued survival

>it's a biological imperative to make peepee feel good while consciously doing everything you can to avoid reproducing
Brainlet detected.
Sex outside of marriage, and done solely for the purpose of physical pleasure, is the problem. That devalues both marriage and sex.