What’s the issue with Latin American women ?

What’s the issue with Latin American women ?

Attached: 61858D15-9E0E-4DFA-AE58-06FFBC2352E0.jpg (661x845, 122K)

They’re a mossad psyop

Because even the attractive ones turn into fat hags after they spit a kid out

They are literal savages

titties

9.5/10 don't look like that irl
that's whats wrong

the white man needs to breed them until they're civilized desu

Attached: mi amor.jpg (474x842, 57K)

Bleach those little brown fuck bunnies.

There’s too many factors at play. The most obvious one being the shit diet of the average spic

The only bad thing about them is that I don't have a qt, virgin and loyal Latin American wife at my side right now.

This chick isn't Latina. She's White.

why do i see this picture once a week on like every board i go on

Hispanic and Latin American cultures are super unhealthy and do not take care of themselves. I am dating a Hispanic girl and we work out all the time. Here entire family does not, diabetes, hbp, heart issues are fuckin rampant.

as long as shes catholic then it is not a sin to bed her

Attached: b532bd8e6c1.jpg (400x600, 48K)

true cuz their ancestors are aztecs conquestadors niggas and moors, but hey still better then black arab indian and islanders.

latinas are just behind asians an white

Attached: 1552530552344.png (640x1136, 612K)

they did and made it worse look up a history book skeeter

Attached: 1483694012471.jpg (880x481, 95K)

PUTAS

found the gook

Attached: 1555814885002.jpg (646x767, 76K)

She could be from literally any country

Attached: 1512931217705.jpg (229x250, 26K)

Las gringas never turn into fat elementals, verdad?

Attached: 1555172504677.jpg (600x375, 56K)

Their pussies taste too good

Attached: 1555028614274.jpg (500x701, 124K)

Nothing

Attached: 364F16DE-C29D-4239-A0BC-0F616EA2ACA5.jpg (1125x1277, 1.26M)

$100 there's a spic or a nigger hitting that right now

Rare fucking flag. Yes, our niggers would line up around the block for a ham planet like that. Niggers are stupid.

I'm surrounded by niggers and don't have constant electric or internet connections
send help

>Russian women
>Less emotional
nice map faggot

Will do, someday. Will do. We are going to take this hemisphere back.

Attached: which way.png (1168x544, 1.12M)

Attached: 1491356090298.gif (498x278, 864K)

Left fucked niggers in college
Right will kill a nigger if he touches her child

excuse me

Attached: ClearSmallDwarfrabbit-mobile.jpg (480x480, 13K)

What a fucking cope.
Stop trying to justify race mixing you filthy faggot.

Nothing, as long as they stay in mexico

i'm playing the hand God gave me onii-chan

Attached: brian stelter.jpg (885x516, 33K)

Oh so you aren't white. Nevermind then.

when she gets cremated do you think her silicorn titties will also burn?

They're wacko

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 12K)

he doesn't have "crazy eyes", he's just fat with bitch tits

>meme flag
>meme post
In all fields

Racemixing is a sin

Pro-abortion should be the last one.

He looks like a psychopathic kike to me

Castizo or white?

Attached: 303170D5-0E23-42AA-91AD-1006B49AA9F3.jpg (960x683, 67K)

lol mutt

Castizo or mestizo?

Attached: 49A98093-7FCE-4EAA-A680-113D8F0CF24D.png (750x1334, 1.69M)

it is called white nationalism. not:
octaroon nationalism
castizo nationalism
hapa futurism

WHITE nationalism.
move to LA or something, race mixer.

I prefer the all-encompassing term "spic"

wtf m8, what race are you?

>tfw no pristine irish gf

As someone whose grown up with them, they are a fucking tease as they look so close to white women, but a fuckload of them aren't. And the ones that are white usually are rich, on vacation, or my dear mother and her family.
>t. White South Floridian who lives an hour north of Miami

Attached: 1547362255145.jpg (800x534, 77K)

Cringe

Based

No the most obvious factor is the ratio of native to Iberian ancestry. Once you get over 25% Amerindian genes you see the goblina effect. The hot Latinas are all 15% or less Amerindian and a vast vast minority in Mexico.

Whats up n33t

this, they dont even exist theyre just holograms and cgi developed at tavistock and lookout valley in the 60s, even when you fuck them its just microwave radiation creating false warmth and perception of a hole, just like reggae and disco which didnt exist

I can assure you that the ones that are MOSTLY Iberian or 100% iberian can be found in richer areas of Miami

>If you don't agree with my pathetically autistic shitposting you're a neet

Attached: 1513331035569.jpg (900x600, 241K)

Mestiza
Castiza

Fat kid in the back seat

Whe're not all mexicans, Mexico is closer to your country than mine, plus you have more mexicans inside than my country entire population.

user here, I am currently in a relationship with a latina. I love her and she is based asfuck and enjoys lit memes and my white cock rammed down her throat.

I used to think that hue girls were exhausting, but then I dated a german girl and regretted my previous betrayal.

oye tio, I've been seeing a lot of them in Coruna, Madrid, Alicante, Barcelona, and Sevilla, gonna do something about it?

Attached: 1548278118740.png (640x480, 428K)

How am I shitposting? You are either a complete neet or just completely uneducated on the subject

Attached: eternal burger.png (1388x594, 460K)

what was so bad?
was it the german autism?
cold as ice?
what happened?

Some are still white and descended from Spaniards or recent European immigrants.
Remember, Latin American terms are geographical and not racial. Use White, Mestizo, Castizo etc. to classify them racially.

Those mestizas look pretty white to me, whiter than the ones where I live

I see any indian/black feature, I just see them as nonwhite

Salma Hayek iis half Libanese

This's about right, most hue girls indulge themselves into gluttony and luxury, it's no surprise that they whale up at 28yo

>You are either a complete neet or just completely uneducated on the subject
wtf does this even mean you dense beaner?

Attached: 1506398350564.gif (200x200, 2M)

Well the rich stratum in most Latin-American countries were Castizos or just outright Iberians, Cuba being no exception. And of course the majority of the upper class in Cuba GTFOed after that little shit Castro took over.

You Sudacas are definitely head and shoulders above the Mexicans. Its a low bar to be sure, but lumping you in with Mexishit and central American orcs is just unfair.

Well the chick I posted has indian colored skin so she is definitely mixed, but I think if they are capable of having white kids they are good enough for me m8. I am not picky, I realize 95% of American women would make bad wives/mothers, if my kids are white, I will take what I can get (wife has to be hot too)

Are you talking about "german girl" from the south or actually german girl from Germany? What were the problem with her?

Attached: dt.common.streams.StreamServer.jpg (506x768, 40K)

They like anal.

>pic
so I was white after all
fuck you Jow Forums you guys are assholes

Leave our girls alone incels.

The races in America are white, black, native american, asian. So she has no choice but to be white as dumb as it is. She SHOULD be native american, but you have to be a member of a tribe lol

Fuck you man, I am talking to 2 mexicans right now and there is nothing you can do about it

Oh I'm well aware of the Cuban question, and it pisses me off when people call me a cuban when in fact I am a Spaniard via my dear mother.

I dunno man, I'm the type that would only breed with a pure white woman, thankfully though there's a good pool of them in South America, turns out I am my father's son after all

yeah no

Attached: ARGENTINA IS WHITE GODDAMNIT.jpg (234x139, 17K)

Reeeeeeeeeee

rare af.

Attached: it's nearly time lads.jpg (500x451, 24K)

Then make them stop coming here

Overtly anxiety of not being good enough. The exacerbated liberal thinking of a typical european girl was not a problem actually, it was laughable, she would get mad at me fir laughing but shortly after would forget. Her lack of spine and vulnerability was infuriating, specially because I had to compensate for everything she lacked. Hue girls can be tiring, but at least they have "balls" and are independent.

>What’s the issue with Latin American women ?
1/2 the Aryan % that Saxons and Nordics have. That means lower IQ and higher time preference (aka dumb and full of cum).

you think she looks pure huwhite?
I don't think there are that many besides in like Argentina. Which is far

Latinas are great wife material. They know their place and if they land a white man they will be subservient to you.

T. Mexican wife

no match

Attached: 03864b065083576a7786efd71b49aeeb.jpg (370x465, 41K)

I thought Latinas were hot until I fucked one
they are more feral than human

>Hue girls can be tiring, but at least they have "balls"
I can admire that, I love a woman that goes out and tries to make me her prize. But yeah the European issue is also an american one, Americanized latinas are the fucking worst

Questionable, but can pass unless DNA test

Attached: spike smoke.gif (500x367, 817K)

white men cant even handle white women spicy latinas would wipe the floor with them and in most cases family members too.

Absolutely nothing, Hispanic women are thick, good cooks, devout Catholics , and fertile. Its time for the white man to take the beanpill.

A girl I dated while doing an internship in Germany. She was from NRW, and used to be around the liberal and hipster neighborhoods of Cologne and Berlin.

You will either grow to love them or hate them.

Basedboy

They're more American than Latin.

You'll never have art and beauty like pic related in Latin America, it's not in their genes.

Attached: Basilica.jpg (640x425, 144K)

>white men cant even handle white women spicy latinas would wipe the floor with them
Oh they can alright, my dad had his fun in latin america

>white girl from a liberal area
yeah thats always fun, said no no one ever

Attached: 1555654351173.gif (480x360, 872K)