Is it better to have loved and lost or have never loved at all?

Is it better to have loved and lost or have never loved at all?

Attached: 3.jpg (852x480, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0zFywiAh7N0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bloooo blooo blooooo

Never loved

The second, I wasn't happy but I was far more content drowning my miseries in vidya and other past times.

Subjective.

No, that is an immature attitude. True Love is never lost, that is part of its nature. So if you have loved and lost, you haven’t really loved at all. This is too difficult for many people’s egos to make peace with. They want to be the perfect Lover deserving of Perfect Love, but most of us are far from such a thing.

Attached: 7397F849-EE3D-4D93-B9CB-D5F449B3DF30.jpg (633x611, 179K)

>Is it better to have loved and lost or have never loved at all?

B-but I never lose

Attached: 407831.jpg (500x486, 31K)

It's just chemicals, everything dies including love.

No. I read about the problems Jow Forums anons have with their wives and husbands, and girlfriends and boyfriends, and it makes me grateful that I don't have any of that hassle in my life.

>have loved and lost

This man. Take it from me who was just informed that my gf of 5 years just got married.

Depends on how much and how soon.

It's better to stop being a faggot and finding a pussy to fuck

Attached: 1561749526000.png (629x795, 488K)

No. Because virgins never have to worry about having kids to provide for.

typical cuckold

Attached: Screenshot_20190615-194224_Photos.jpg (846x2201, 963K)

Yes.

never loved

Depends how you lose it

Never loved

Assuming you actually got some pussy and you don't have to spend the rest of your life imagining how great it would have been, instead you know that's it's an underwhelming experience.

As someone who is going through extreme heartbreak right now I promise you time I spent with her and loved her was more than worth it. Even though losing her was the most painful thing I have experienced to this point, loving her was the best thing I have experienced.

to have loved.

worth it, to learn that as bitter as i am, i am capable of showing love. of spreading love.

to make illogical compromises. to wish and plan outlandishly. to be two people at once, thinking for two. it's the worthwhile hell

Never loved, by far. The love is not nearly as strong as the pain. Relationships have caused me so much fucking stress.

This. As a man, it provides worthwhile lessons in life. Stress management, leadership qualities, being assertive, expressing compassion towards others, I’ve learned a lot from being with my ex girlfriends.
One of the most important things I’ve learnt over the years is that I can be whoever I want to be. I’ve been lied to and cheated on in the past, and when the pain seeps in you lose hope and think it’s a dog eat dog world— play the girl before they play you. I used to feel weak in comparison with others who just fuck around being single while they smashed other guys’ girlfriends/wives.
The fact of the matter is that I have a moral code and I won’t fold on my principles because I got my heart broken. I’m a decent person and I won’t stoop down to the levels of those that hurt me just to satiate my ego.

Well, it's better to have had loving companionship with someone you genuinely liked than suicidal loneliness.

Shitty relationships with garbage people though? Probably not worth your time.

Its very commom never be loved, the majority of people will never be loved

Yes. So much yes.
Watch Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, and if you've ever loved or want to see how it's worth it, you'd understand.
youtube.com/watch?v=0zFywiAh7N0

This. Love is patience, sacrifice, and self control.
I lost my gf, because I lusted after her instead of loved her. When my lust wasn’t fulfilled, I became wrathful and violated her. Get married, then have sex people. God will protect the marriage.

My buddy's quote about dating and relationships roughly paraphrased: "every girl I've ever dated has shown me new ways in which life can be horrible and I pay years of my life to learn it each time." Sometimes getting what you want isn't all it's cracked up to be.