Be a good bf or selfish pig ?

So I’ve been with my gf for 4 years. We live together. Things are fine. She’s actually great. She cares about me she loves me she genuinely tries to have my best interest in mind. I should be grateful right ? Well. There’s these 2 girls at work. Beautiful. Young. The three of us are good friends. People joke and call them my work girlfriends. They suspect I’ve done things with them, which I haven’t ever. Haven’t even tried. Well, they’re going to Miami later this month. They invited me. One of them literally told me that the other was down for a threesome if I went but only with me. I should be doing the right thing I know, but man I can’t help but think. I almost hate that she told me because before I thought I had a chance I didn’t worry but now I know for certain it feels like a curse. Ugh. Just tell me what an asshole I am already. Thanks for reading.

Attached: 56B82413-FCD2-45BA-AF06-9BADD8FC43B7.jpg (334x400, 23K)

Do what you want but don't start crying when you are single

You’re already fucking up, go cheat. Do what you want chumba. That woman deserves better anyway, she’ll find out eventually especially if you lie.

Damn. That’s a tough one buddy.

No one here can help u make this decision. You know what the “morally right” answer is. Maybe it’s a mistake, maybe not, maybe it’s a mistake that needs to be made.

Do you plan on marrying this girl? Maybe you’d break up w her eventually anyways. But if she’s rlly seeming like the one then you’ll know it’s not worth it. But the fact that you’re here writing this tells me you don’t know that, and so you think it might be worth it, or maybe u think you just won’t get caught.

Idk man, idk the in depth details of ur relationship or how strong it is. But if there’s a shadow of a doubt that she’s the one maybe that means you should say fuck it and live a little like yolo.

But also, relationships are work and there will naturally always be times where you have to have self control and put effort into it.

Idk man, it’s up to you, hope you thinking abt these questions n ideas helps bring u closer to a conclusion

>gf
>live together
You're degenerates and you're already selfish pigs. It's unsurprising that this is seen as a difficult decision to you.

You're not an asshole for thinking things. That's everyone, and it's out of your control.
I think it goes without saying though you shouldn't go to Miami.
The feeling and frustration will pass.

Morally no
Yolo yes

And both are wise choices if you think about it.

Hope so

Don’t go to Miami with them, instead take your girlfriend to Miami. Girls like that just enjoy having power over you, and more importantly power over another woman - your girlfriend. They know you’re not single. If you were single do you think they would still invite you for a threesome?

Thanks for the reply. It does have me thinking. ive Thought about our future and I do feel she can be the one. I guess I’m now learning the cost of that lol.

I see what you mean. And everyone wants them at work. Even managers have tried and they tell me all about the dudes they reject. Maybe the would if I was single, maybe not.

How abt buying a gift with the money you want to spend in Miami. I'm sure she will be so happy and u wont feel guilty abt cheating on her later.
Remember, don't let a 20min pleasure (or maybe less) makes u an asshole. At least respect her, she doesnt deserve this.

You already went too far with these girls for people at work to think you are fucking and for them to ask you to go knowing you have a gf and live with her. You are acting as if you are single already.

My question is, what if you heard your gf had some guy "friends" at work and everyone believed she was fucking them and they asked her to participate in a threesome. Even if she didn't participate in the threesome wouldn't it bother you that the guys felt confident in asking?

If you cheat of not your heart isn't with the girl you say is your gf and you are being unfair to her, a great girl according to you. If you'll betray a great girl and partner you live with you'll fuck over anyone.

>it's out of your control
its not out of his control. hes been acting as if he is single around these two girls, so much so everyone believes they are fucking already. OP put himself out there so naturally someone else will eventually bite.

Sometimes being handsome and polite is enough make girls wet. He can only control his own actions, not other peoples thoughts or thots. Shame he's not a big pimp though, then he could tell the gf they're having a foursome in Miami

I know that and never had to ask a woman out till I met my wife. Girls women came at me since I was 14. You can stop this shit however and not play along. It still happens, I check all the boxes for women and travel constantly and have ample opportunity but when I see it coming I get out of the way.

Bs dude girls throw themselves at you when ur attractive, and being remotely friendly is not “acting like he’s single”, and ppl will still interpret it as them being his work gfs because they’re so obviously interested

You could instigate a fight with your gf serious enough that you guys decide to "take a break." During your break, go to Miami and do all the filthy things you want to those girls. Once you come back tell your gf you've thought a lot and can't live without her and want to fix things.

This is all assuming that your work friends can keep their mouths shut and that your gf doesn't have any backup guys that will swoop in the minute you're taking a break from her.

if you're thinking about cheating then you're bored with your relationship. consider the relationship first, how it can be repaired or if it's even worth fixing

Stupid kike just go ahead and ruin your life there

Be honest with yourself retard.
Such a girl is gold and you want to mess with that for a moment of meaningless dick pleasure?

Don't do it. If you think your girlfriend is the one don't risk it. Love is precious.

Don't do it. Not because 'it's wrong' or whatever stupid bullshit the morality police are spouting. Just because mff threesomes are lame. An mff threesome just isn't worth a good relationship. If it was an mmf threesome and you were bi or the woman that would be another story. Or an all-dude mantrain. But the mechanics of the mff simply don't provide a significant improvement over a one-on-one encounter, I'm sorry to say. Too many holes, not enough hole-fillers. Once you've exhausted the two remotely-decent positions [1) woman riding mouth/woman riding dick, 2) doggy/prone bone on woman who is eating out other woman], it's just inefficient regular sex in which either someone's being left out or both women are stuck with half a dick's worth of fucking while you're getting one pussy's worth of sex with twice the effort expended.

A MFF threesome is definitely a lot of fucking work, but it's 1000% worth it. Me and mf gf have them regularly and they are fantastic. Nothing like fucking a woman from behind while watching her eat another woman's pussy. Well, having two women suck your dick is pretty great, too. Actually, fucking one woman while your gf massages your balls from behind is also amazing.

Basically, I am saying this poster is a moron, lazy, or both.

Can confirm actually, I'm definitely a lazy moron.

I'm pretty sure just going to Miami with your work chicks/ considering going to Miami with your work chicks is reason to break up with you. Go ahead and break up with your girlfriend because whatever you have with her isn't as valuable to you as the potential of a few minutes of sex with two mediocre work chicks. if your girlfriend isn't into group sex and you are then you might as well move on now.

i have a very small group of friends but i love them all and would give my life for each one of them.
1 year ago one of them broke up with his gf of long date
ff 3 or 4 weeks and i'm going to a music festival, a female friend from one of my bros knew and said was going as well
tl;dr- she invited me to stay in her tent for the days, i said yes cuz free
arrive to the festival and my bro ex is there and will be sleeping on the tent with us
by this time the plan is to go have fun all 3 and then come back all 3 as well, ok by me
when get back to the tent, they are drunk and im high
bro ex comes up to me saying she´s been watching me and ego stroking me, gives the final blow by "hey anonete don't you think user is hot as well? want a threesome user?"
i hate thots, i love my bros, i was high... just answered something like "shut the fuck up whore" and went to sleep
they didn't talk to me after that to this day, i refused a threesome and i can genuinly say i made the right choice
i did that for my bro, imagine what i'd do for my lover... you fucked up alredy by being so close to other people from the opposite sex, redeem yourself if you really love her otherwise go have the 3some but leave her first

>update

Booked my flight. See y’all in Miami. Also, I broke up with her. She deserves better so do I.

oh no no no.....

Attached: eeee.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Attached: 9krbrqe.png (304x297, 147K)

This is still alive? Wow@24 hrs

>mfw those thots were just leading him on and this stupid faggot doesn't get laid

Attached: 1461039126073.jpg (658x839, 170K)

>t. white knight

>be me
>dating this "amazing" qt girl
>a year in
>want to be a good loyal boyfriend
>have this extremely cute coworker who's pretty much my best friend
> keeps repeating "we should fuck in your car it looks comfortable"
>act like she's joking
>fast forward a couple months
>coworker leaves workplace to become a teacher far away
>sad but its alright
>find out gf had been cheating on me