Does anybody think that something big is going to happen soon?

Does anybody think that something big is going to happen soon?
It feels like the Mueller report, NZ, Sri Lanka, and everything else is mounting up to something. More and more I hear talk of a new civil war. This genuinely feels different than other predictions of "The Happening."
Or I'm just retarded.

Attached: 20190127171348.jpg (1079x610, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deagel.com/country/forecast.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZCWEARVLis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You are retarded, go take a rest OP.

maybe a race war but one can only hope
stfu shill because if something like that did happen, you would be behind the stage pulling the strings

Holy god damn FUCK

Stop talking about civil war 2.0, it's not going to happen, the U.S. is a lost cause. FOCUS ON EUROPE, EUROPE IS LITERALLY OUR LAST HOPE

MOSSAD IS PLANNING MORE FALSE FLAGS

>More and more I hear talk of a new civil war.
YEAH. EVERY TIME TRUMP IS WINNING YOU CIVIL WAR POSTERS SPAM THREADS AND STAGE MORE MOSSAD HOAXES AND FALSE FLAGS.

MAYBE TRUMP SHOULD ORDER HIS SPECIAL FORCES TO ASSASSINATE YOSSI COHEN'S FAMILY. MAYBE THEN MOSSAD WILL GET THE FUCKING HINT.

Attached: 1531521672138.gif (2089x800, 764K)

>take a rest user
>BOOGEYMAN AAAAAAAAAA

I can't wait to watch videos of Arabs killing faggots just like you.

All mass shootings and terrorist attacks are by mossad and you only get SLOPPIER AND SLOPPIER.

If yurope is the last hope.. we are more than fucked.

user you can relax now.

I'll relax when your blood fertilizes the new Palestinian state.

Attached: Israel-behind-it-all.jpg (1715x2562, 1.92M)

not really. if the 2016 election and brexit era didn't startt a civil war.

Now it's just uncivil discourse with sexual assualt accusations

Honestly, Notre Dame was a big event, everyone knows that the sandman did it

Joe biden is under fire for grabbing people by the shoulders. termed "inappropriate behavior".

grabbing people by the shoulders is encouraging behavior.

Sage

Europe has little firepower

Basically I'm expecting a financial crisis soon that will eclipse the great depression.
Apparently we're in for a massive culling by 2025, some 250+ million Americans won't survive the collapse of the economy.

OOps forgot to cite.
deagel.com/country/forecast.aspx

Provide evidence pls, I have a mortgage and armed slavegirls, will I be safe?

Yes, I think something big could happen within the next couple years. Next presidential election is going to be huge no doubt, regardless of who wins.

Attached: 1553738457238.jpg (940x865, 68K)

come here and have white babies

Not even bullshitting but a few weeks ago I made a random girl orgasm by just touching her hand at a party based on some shit I read from a pua. I've known her and her boyfriend for 15 years and he was pissed off to all hell. All the girls dragged her off into a bedroom but everyone could hear her. It lasted like 15 or 20 mins and then she left the party after our of embarrassment. I know most people will think this I'd bullshit but to you anons who believe, pua tactics work.

Pua is nlp for retards and you should kys for taking the blue pil

Trump is only winning for israel and gun control groups. Where is your wall?

Gtfo kike if anything would happen you will be pulling the strings kys faggot

its called war retard

You left wing leaning parasite. You expect us to sit here and listen to your drivel?

Attached: doubt.png (600x358, 41K)

Race war won't happen until niggers get their numbers up, which means 30 years minimum. They'd be absolutely fucked if they actually tried. All these decades of whites turning on themselves in order to give niggers a leg up would be reversed in a second the moment every self hating white person is forced to confront the reality that niggers just want to kill all white men and rape their women.

soon we all rest Rabbi

Attached: Rooki11.jpg (600x565, 33K)

I long for chaos.

Attached: 1554896147972.jpg (1280x1579, 233K)

Based and doompilled
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZCWEARVLis