Hi guys

Hi guys

Want some honest advice

I have large areola and i want to have them reduced. Top is orginal size and bottom is photo shopped to smaller size that i prefer.

My left boob is smaller slightly but thats normal as all boobs have asymmetry to a certain extent.

This will cost me around $3000. Is it worth it, or i could go for a complete breast uplift for $6000.

Opinions please, are my areolas really unattractive? Dont sugarcoat i iust want honesty and if surgery will be worth it.

Attached: 20190704_221108-COLLAGE.jpg (1024x1024, 157K)

THIS IS A BLUE BOARD, YOU GYNOIDAL DEGENERATE
YOU HAVE VIOLATED MY PURE EYES

>Opinions please, are my areolas really unattractive?
no

surgery could make things worse if there is a mistake, don't do it

Blue board. Take your tits to /soc/ or Jow Forums.

altering your body will not make you happier or more attractive. there, just saved you 3-6k

This is a advice board? Im here for advice not to camwhore?
Nowhere does it say in the sticky that boob pics arent allowed

MODS

There wont me mistakes? Areola reductions are common and easy as you will be out of hospital on the same day.
Only risk is they can expand again with weightgain
Not having pancake tits will make me feel better cause guys on here have told me theyre ugly? I iust want honesty

>guys on here
ffs bitch. this place is all lonely virgins. dont listen to them your tits are top notch. fake tits and scars are not attractive imo

Won't help.
Tits are always going to be uneven

blue board you fat cunt

I must suck

Look I like your tits could suck on them for hours. This isn't about me, it what you want that matters. Brown areola usually are bigger and you've got the tits for them.

Personally if I had a ratio issue I would up the size of my breasts and tattoo gears, hearts, or fire onto my areolas.

You have to live with your decision. What ever you do post MOAR

It's in the fucking rules, you moron.
>What does "work safe" mean?
"Work safe" is defined as "content that is safe for viewing in the average working environment." Boards that default to the Yotsuba B or Burichan (blue) theme are to be considered work safe. Posting content that is not suitable for this environment may result in a ban.

Blue bord. NSFW stuff. Ban.

Get out, you fucking diseased thot

Or you could some whipped cream tan topless and boom same color. Don't get that dark naturally, they sell tanning creams and self tanners if you hate the sun.

I'm on nofap and cannot stop looking at these titties for fucks sake

99% tits in this workd are asymmetrical
I can live with this.

Its just my pancake tits that make me insecure
When i stand up they sag alittle too sometimes they scrunch up when im horny and they go smaller but darker in colour they look so gross to me especially the dark brown colour against my light skin

Attached: Screenshot_20190704-225409_Gallery.jpg (1080x2220, 408K)

>Are my areolas really unattractive?
No.
>This will cost me around $3000. Is it worth it?
No.

I’m not mocking you or anything but how can one have that huge areola? Thanks god mine is pretty normal/small.
Anyway save you 3-6k girl. Nobody how big/huge it is except you. I think it’s totally fine.

Are you a girl?
Ive always had flat bigger ones and weight gain made it worse

It's not a big deal honestly. I have huge areolas too, and my tits are a lot smaller than yours but I never had a complaint, even had compliments and my boyfriend enjoys my boobs

Your boobs aren't unattractive and I'm sure a lot of guys would want to have fun with them.

Nice

Yes I’m a girl. I have small areola and small nipples. A combo that I didn’t ask for cause my nipples only pop out via stimulation. Guess nobody is perfect. God won’t give anything anything for free

>God won’t give anyone anything for free.
What did you get instead then?

I got small, pinky areola with inverted nipples. Now if I can ask for a refund, I’ll go with huge areola but normal nipples

>Opinions please, are my areolas really unattractive?
IMO yeah but the option below is still 200% larger than what I'd consider attractive.

If you think it'd make you feel much better about your tits and it's something you care a lot about, and the money is reasonably manageable (aka. you don't have to take a loan) ... why the fuck not.

>being this Burger
This shit qualifies as medical image in civilised countries.

>sometimes they scrunch up when im horny and they go smaller but darker in colour
fugg, that's so hot

Attached: 1475098865683.jpg (674x756, 114K)

What would you rate original and shooped ones out of 10?

BLUE BOAAAAARD NIGGER REEEEEE

9/10 men do not give a fuck

Original: 3
Shopped: 4,5