If Africans can't build a civilization how do you explain Ethiopia?

If Africans can't build a civilization how do you explain Ethiopia?

Attached: Ethiopia.gif (320x350, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_science_and_technology_in_Africa
web.archive.org/web/20070619033436/http://www.wsu.edu/~dee/CIVAFRCA/IRONAGE.HTM
zimbabwetourism.net/listing/great-zimbabwe/
civilization.fandom.com/wiki/Ethiopian_(Civ5)
britannica.com/place/Timbuktu-Mali
twitter.com/AnonBabble

apports from middle east.
but bantus had also civilisation (shongaï) but i don't really know about them for telling more.Maybe they were shithole compared to others but since africans don't have a lot we focus on what they have.

Ethiopia is an utter shithole

How about a good civilization?

WE

Not Sub-Saharan African.

Attached: World_Map_of_Y-DNA_Haplogroups.png (1600x880, 804K)

What about Egypt?

Angola

Attached: CA36257E-CA19-4E8A-8C91-11B7D2F589EF.jpg (1280x852, 414K)

if Ethiopia is a civilization then why cant you play as their leader in civ 5

Attached: 1427776864258.jpg (236x157, 7K)

WUZ

Thank you Portugal

That part of city is for elites and chinese expats only

Attached: luanda-angola-city-view-slums.jpg (1600x1168, 487K)

I've actually read up about black african history because the Jow Forums memes got me interested. Truth is, they had civilizations. A casual browsing of wikipedia for 15 minutes will show you that. They had some good achivements too, in terms of art and culture and architecture. Just not THAT good. They didn't have a Rome or Athens, they didn't have a Tenochtitlán or a Bejing or Madurai or whatever. They didn't have a da Vinci or a Aryabhatta or a Cai Lun.

Their IQ is lower on average. They're still human, and can still be pretty smart. So they had castles but they weren't as good as European ones, art but it wasn't as good as European, and so on. Still interesting and still admirable. I like West African art especially because of it's anti-aesthetic vibe. Their myths are usually interesting too.

Sub-Saharan languages lack certain features that restrict their thinking patterns.

Attached: abstract thinking in african languages.png (697x8275, 1.99M)

>swedecuck admiring africans
you have electricity in your cuckshed?

Attached: 1486721897071.jpg (399x561, 42K)

We are the world. We are the children.....

What are some examples? I want to learn more

Sub-Saharans lack certain thinking patterns that restrict their languages.

More like they lack the thinking patterns so the languages also lack those words.

>Africans
Africans ≠ Sub-saharans

Attached: stock-photo-traditional-colorful-berber-village-in-atlas-mountains-1161140395.jpg (450x327, 362K)

I'm Slavic and use a Swedish VPN. If [remark about flag] is the only comment you have, refrain from making comments. Lots of people use VPNs, some are just on vaccation, and all your northern countries are filled with somalis anyway so for all I know you're as black as coal yourself. All you've done is demonstrate that you're too dumb to browse wikipedia for a couple of minutes.

Literally the Most expensive place on earth

Attached: 6ECCD8FA-0F26-41FC-B211-CA99CA5D4711.jpg (1818x1818, 241K)

>Africans
>can be smart
Oh I’m laffin

Attached: CD356EB3-4D33-4499-AE48-1B6C2D5761E0.jpg (3072x3059, 961K)

But it’s been a continuous civilization for thousands of years, both a prosperous kingdom and a stinking shithole

>If [remark about flag] is the only comment you have, refrain from making comments
>/plebbit/

Attached: 1520955220244.jpg (708x738, 189K)

>Doesnt take in to consideration colonial exploitation of resources

He's a Somali shitskin immigrant in Sweden. Ancient African art and architecture is absolutely woeful in comparison to ANY other empires/regions

Its really amazing how profoundly retarded they are. They are literally countries of retards. It’s both hilarious and sad. Of course they can’t function and just slaughter each other

Cope. Blacks are retarded

Attached: A8F956AF-15A2-41DE-95F2-701D7AA62A28.jpg (3072x3072, 821K)

>colonial exploitation of resources stripped niggers of their IQ

Attached: 1536213186391.jpg (480x474, 72K)

Center of african famine?

Stop making excuses. You are obviously a fucking swedecuck, don't pretend to be slavic you faggot. No slavs act like such pansy niggerlovers.

How does anyone make this argument when most of Africa was empty before Europeans arrived?

It’s pretty hilarious

>Blacks
Sub-saharans
ftfy

Attached: Berbers-North Africa-CRE2RJ.jpg (1300x955, 268K)

North Africans =/= niggers

Off the top of my head: Nubia, Kush, Aksum, Ghana Empire, Mali, the various Somalian city-states, Kanem, and Great Zimbabwe.

Raging from ancient to early renaissance, from impressive to modest. Still an interesting read. Shows black africans in a more realistic light, neither equal to us (as leftists claim) or simply savage apes (like racists claim) but simply humans of slightly lower intelligence on average.

Yeah just laugh it of, don't bother reading about it. I mean why read books when you've got Jow Forums infographics?
Stop acting like a nigger and read, maybe?

>didn't even read that I wasn't swedish
Language to tough for you, Muhammad? Want it said in sandnigger?

>woeful
It doesn't compare to the technical perfection of European art, no. But like I said there's a kind of anti-aesthetics in there. Basically it's ugly but in a fasciating way.

In ancient times Africa had nothing to do with Sub-sahara actually
Because then no one ever went beyond the sahara
Sahara : an immense ocean of sand

Attached: ancient-maps-cartography (2).jpg (736x589, 118K)

>below the saharah
>not "sub-saharan"

Suck my dick, you're the fake Slav you half-kraut. I don't love them, can you read? I just acknowledge that they had achivements. This is documented and avaliable for you to read at any time, just google it. Clearly, their achivements are inferior to European ones, and even Asian ones, but they did have them. Which I pointed out in my post. The one you didn't read. Retard.

Everyone knows about Haitian mud cakes, but I only recently found out they BUY the mud to make them. That's even worse than destroying the electrical grid to fry food with transformer oil.

Attached: Haitians-Eat-Mud-Cakes.jpg (3000x2020, 1.19M)

Why is Africa so Dumb?

When they say "africa" they only mean select parts of africa that fit their attempted narrative. They don't really mean Africa, they mean only the most primitive parts of africa.

KANGZ

Behold! The great African empires!

Attached: 75923ACB-6941-4E02-88B8-04FF79510377.jpg (3072x3072, 585K)

Mixed with hook nose tribe thousands of moons ago, they did.
Wiser than rest of dark skins, they are.

Their elite were Ancient South Arabians (South Semites who spoke a non-Arabic language) and dominated the indigenous Cushitic and Nilotic populations.

High caste Ethiopians look like northern Sudanese, Yemenis and other dark skinned Arabs.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-22 at 9.41.46 PM.png (699x492, 430K)

africa had egypt, which surpasses basically every civ you named.

Look at the arrows. They left Sub-Saharan Africa and came back via the Nile.

And the Europeans never colonized it, so why is it not Wakanda?
They have no excuse of European theft of resources, no excuse of being slaves to whites.

Egypt is Part of Africa

Copts are not black.

one drop rule.

>colonial exploitation of resources

Attached: Dixon.png (1005x640, 353K)

shut the fuck up, you fucking nigger

yes

What part of "had achivements but inferior to European and Asian ones" do you not understand?

Actually reading their history makes their lesser capacity obvious. Beyond memes and infographics, it becomes clear simply by studying their failure to achive the same things. It's a stronger argument than "lol stupid monkey niggers haha" that edgelords make because it's an actual argument. No need to hate them, no need to shun their meager achivements (some stuff, like traditional ritual masks are neat even though they pale in comparison to European art). They're still human. We just have to acknowledge their level and that they can't do as much, which is fine if they are left on their own in their own continent.

Wakanda

>copts
>egyptians

Copts are not really ethnic/ancient egyptians, they are a relic of greco-christian/byzantine egypt.

Ancient Egyptians were not niggers

Attached: 3F68EA42-E9C8-4753-87F5-D00364554BF3.jpg (604x402, 66K)

Imagine being so historically illiterate that you don't know which parts of Africa were in contact with Eurasia from antiquity and which parts were essentially isolated for 5000+0 years so you can actually claim cherry picking.

50000+

>dark skinned arab
How is that any different from a "black" person, considering we have "black" people in the US that are yellow, red, and brown.

Attached: colin-kaepernick-060916-usnews-getty-ftr_12isqidh2pmp1zwlfjcmej37t.jpg (960x540, 56K)

t. African

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_science_and_technology_in_Africa
they arent as bad as Jow Forums make them out to be. but not as good as asians and Europeans. i guess its because the trades of ideas items etc between them while africa was kind of stuck with itself other then influence from middle east. also africa is huge and hard to prosper on i believe

how is this relevant?
It would be like saying Rome wasn't REALLY european, because it was in contact with africa.

"Anthropologist Peter Schmidt discovered through the communication of oral tradition that the Haya in Tanzania have been forging steel for nearly 2000 years. This discovery was made accidentally while Schmidt was learning about the history of the Haya via their oral tradition. He was led to a tree which was said to rest on the spot of an ancestral furnace used to forge steel."

web.archive.org/web/20070619033436/http://www.wsu.edu/~dee/CIVAFRCA/IRONAGE.HTM

Behold! Great African achievements!

Attached: 9B108E84-3DC7-40D2-B330-BADC0521FFDF.jpg (3072x3072, 1019K)

this is in Timbuktu. not as great as eruopean or asian buildings imo but not as bad as your pic

Attached: timbuktuARTICLE.jpg (600x375, 88K)

There are several reasons in addition to this, like I believe lack of animals that can be domesticated, lack of tin which meant no bronze, an overabundance of naturally growing food and plenty of animals to hunt (which meant you didn't really NEED to develop), etc. And, of course, lower intelligence.

Because Sub-Saharan Africa, Pacific Islands and Australia, and the Americas were totally isolated from the old world until a few hundred years ago. The groups of people that went there didn't come back. Egypt and Ethiopia were in constant contact with Europe and Asia, so their history and people has absolutely nothing to do with groups like the Bantu and Khoisan, but everything to do with Mediterraneans, Arabs, Berbers, etc.

Stating 'Egypt is in Africa' repeatedly indicates a complete lack of understanding of the world.

>Nubia, Kush, Aksum
Territories that border Middle-east ( with many middle-eastern people)

>Ghana Empire
Not an empire... it was just a state
Ghana Empire aka Wagadou

>Great Zimbabwe
Great Zimbabwe, extensive stone ruins of an African Iron Age city
zimbabwetourism.net/listing/great-zimbabwe/

>racists claim
Talk for yourself Mugabe

Attached: Ghana_empire_at_its_greatest_extent_map.png (984x864, 51K)

That was actually built by the French during the colonial era

Caucasian skull type and relatively lighter pigmentation, along with a marginally higher to significantly higher IQ than SSAfricans. Arabs can and often do chimp out, but the better of them can be like the better Whites in their behavior, i.e. polite, kindly and religious

Here’s some great African empires!

Attached: 70C490C7-5ADA-4F88-9354-91705DB60B7F.jpg (3072x3072, 427K)

i believe that lower intelligence stem from not good development in african region though.
wut? its a mosque... why would the French build a mosque? i havent read up on its buildings lmao so idk how old it is

you're a fucking retard and a jew
sucking the dicks of unevolved chimps on the savanna you so rightfully belong.
niggers did not do shit you absolute sub-human nigger tier retarded kike. HURR R I READ 15 MINUTES OF WIKI ARTICLES you're an absolute brain-dead fucking faggot
any time Africa had even a modicum of "civilisation" appear it was because for a brief time some nigger tribes came in contact with a higher racial caste that ruled them for a while; that showed them things and showed them the value and the worth of the resources around them. for example Mali; a nigger would've never even realised the value of gold or precious metals until a superior race showed him; after which the nigger enslaves his own nation, creates one of the largest slave trades of his time, strips all the gold and resources from his land and sells it so he can live like a "king" for a while. That's not much of an achievement you blithering retarded idiot
you're worthless and dumber than a nigger

Attached: race mixing.jpg (662x617, 70K)

>Doesnt take in to consideration colonial exploitation of resources
>doesn't take into account blacks didn't use any of the resources the empires took
fucking kek

Attached: 1554317005550.png (1142x1131, 672K)

There's absolutely no point engaging in this thread and with this sub-human jew rat retard
the only reason you should be in this thread is to call this kike a dumb nigger-brained retard
anyone who ever thinks niggers ever amounted to anything instantly provide the information required to determine they are sub-50 IQ and genuine retards and should be avoided

Attached: nigger albino.jpg (600x1000, 179K)

oof euros raped hard. but the "shitskins" are turning the tables and asians are on the rise.

You can dumb ass!
civilization.fandom.com/wiki/Ethiopian_(Civ5)

Many sub-saharan countries that border middle-east were doing massive trading thanks to camels

Attached: gettyimages-951139322-1024x1024.jpg (1024x683, 343K)

Right on cue. You’ve been well trained.

>"sub-saharan" Isolated
>Ethiopia in contact with the outside world

Which one is it retard.

Even if you seek to isolate and bash "bantus" they actually had trans-Saharan trade empires like Kanem, Mali, Ghana, and later were heavily involved in the moorish empires, particularly the almoravids.

They pretty clearly have some middle eastern admixture
nothing to brag about but better than being 100% nigger

why are you seething so much?

More like pic related.

Tell me, why the mocking? Is it not enough to have proof that Africans are inferior? Why compare their worst with our best, and not their best with our best in order to CLEARLY demonstrate an ACTUAL difference and NOT a meme?

What is the point of the post? Like I said, they had achivements but not like our own. The Ghana Empire is so called to distinguish it from modern Ghana, but clearly it's not an Empire like Rome was.

Since you didn't read my posts I won't read yours either. LMAO

Attached: nigger.jpg (2444x940, 749K)

Because he's wrong, has no argument, and can't be bothered to read posts. Mostly because he is an Aussie and that's just what they do.

>IQ
>Arabs have the same average IQ as "black" americans at 85

This entire debate seems to hinge on a fluid definitioin of "blackness" desinged to only ascribe the label to the most primitive of africans while simultaneously to the mulatto population of "black" americans.

i just think he was like how i used to be. scared and hate towards those of certain groups for what i thought they would do to my people. i utterly hate islam and i hate muslims. but i have met some muslims irl and they are based. yeah and they know im gay to and dont care which is nice

Attached: 1553244668833.jpg (2048x1536, 417K)

Timbuktu
historically important as a trading post on the trans-Saharan caravan route and as a centre of Islamic culture (c. 1400–1600).
Timbuktu was founded about 1100 ce as a seasonal camp by Tuareg nomads
By the 14th century it was a flourishing centre for the trans-Saharan gold and salt trade, and it grew as a centre of Islamic culture.
britannica.com/place/Timbuktu-Mali

Attached: The Great Mosque of Djenne-gettyimages.jpg (612x406, 38K)

You don't know what 'Bantu' means.

Attached: African_language_families.png (600x657, 137K)

sounds interesting.

'Empire' has a different meaning in sub-saharan africa
Different people - Different cultures

Blacks didnt build egypt you retarded WE WUZ KANGZ nigger

Subsaharan piece of shit

That used to be white clay. They were mutted, just like Egypt.

>were heavily involved in the moorish empires, particularly the almoravids.

Yep they were slaves of the moors

how long have you been here?

see