How did YOU find your wife?

How did YOU find your wife?

Attached: 1554180847157.jpg (1200x676, 88K)

rape

i didn't

cute pic

We went to school together since preschool

In the womens bathroom

In the mid 80's I was riding bmx and doing tricks and randomly talking to girls at the park and then I met her and she jumped on my pegs when I invited her and we've been hanging out since then.

Like everyone else did...find one in a cave, slug her on the head with a stick...drag her back to your cave and pee on her, and then growl at family members that try to take her back...duh

Attached: 1552103166469.jpg (500x303, 28K)

Highschool

Mail order from Nam.

In all honesty, any chick that you grow up around (ages 6-13)...and had a “thing” for you... is probably wifey material in your late 20’s early 30’s

I met her at a Holocaust museum

Based
I was snorting lines of mdma in a womens bathroom before i met a chick once

through a mutual friend

Sister introduced me to her friend and we hit it off

High school playing in bands

After 20-22 it's ogre

I'm afraid fate has decided that love and companionship won't be in my life. I'll have to find meaning elsewhere

Attached: 1497942764452.jpg (1750x1400, 355K)

I wish I kept looking.

>10 years ago I was into the "PUA" scene
>Went through 100+ girls in a couple years like a degenerate
>Went through hundreds of rejections like a sad boi
>Gave up
>Went online looking for a platonic climbing partner to do a full day multi pitch
>spent 12 hours together in solitude having just met
>literally fell in love
>proposed a month later
>here I am

I haven't yet, but I'm not waiting to get started on the family life. I'm saving and investing hard and getting ready to build a nice little house. I have high hopes that someday I'll have a bunch of pee pee pants retards that look just like me running around our cozy little home and having a blast. Life is going to be great, boys. We're all gonna make it.

Attached: 1555720056852.png (601x1299, 217K)

I have no gf or wife user but thank God I'm still young. I have a crush on this castizo girl who's the same age of me who lives just across the street from me and I'm not so sure the father will allow me to take her anywhere considering that I had an issue (fight) with her little brother one day in the house and went full 1488 and called him a half breed nigger as I dropped his ass to the floor and beat the shit out of him. Than the family decided to press charges and I've been keeping my distance from the neighbors ever since. The dad is not even their real father but the grand father who adopted them because they're biological mother did drugs and was completely unreliable. She never gets out of her house, infact none of them ever do! I go out to jog almost every single day and I go to the gym everyday and I never see her out there. If I'm lucky, I'll get a chance to talk to her every so often just like I did yesterday but it doesn't look like its going anywhere.

Attached: e07b20ffd67e495e5f6325dd395d0ac7--bad.jpg (657x657, 44K)

kek

Threw her out of my taxi, 16th September 96, for been drunk and extremely verbally abusive.
For 3 days she tried to flag me down, 3 days I kept driving past ignoring her.
$th day after she waited 2 1/2 hours in the rain at the main taxi rank in town so she could explain and apologise.
Turns out it had been her 21st birthday and she'd been drinking cider most of the evening then switched to vodka shots. She was completely ashamed of her actions after her pals had told her what had happened.
Given she had enough respect for me, and herself, to apologise I asked her out for dinner and a movie that night.We were married exactly one year later on the 20th September 97, 22nd anniversary this year.

I didnt and I have spent the better part of my youth holding onto an idealistic thought of love that is likely not possible.

I have no desire for a wife, since I'm a wizard.

Attached: 1555880593751.jpg (852x944, 77K)

Well, she is my cousin. I met her when she was 13 and I was 21. Nothing happened then, but we started dating sometime after she turned 18.