I have the chance to have sex with a girl that is physically my ideal in every way...

I have the chance to have sex with a girl that is physically my ideal in every way. Like the type of girl I've been wanting to have sex with since I started puberty. However, I have a girlfriend. Our relationship is pretty good, never fight, only problem is that we are long distance. I even wouldn't mind marrying my present gf honestly. Typically, I haven't had any thoughts of cheating up until this point. She wouldn't find out if I did cheat but I'm wondering how bad of an idea is this if I do go through with cheating?

Attached: 1561872110077.jpg (900x1350, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

therationalmale.com/2011/09/20/letting-go-of-invisible-friend/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What makes her ideal? Also, don’t do it.

if you're looking for marriage but won't marry your gf, what's the point?
don't cheat

>Long Distance
>Relationship
You should do it.

It just won't work out. These things almost never do. Try just masturbating to get it out of your system, next time you really think you're gonna go through cheating your wife to get your dick wet. That's the golden rule,

Fap first!

You'll likely find the sex with the new girl worse than your girlfriend. So don't do it OP. Be a man.

Accidentally, skimmed through the part where you said it was long distance. Still don't think you should do it for the reasons stated before, but on a different note, is your relationship long distance indefinitely or do you have solid plans to meet up? Have you been in eachothers presence short distance before and for how long? Long distance relationships are a whole other mess of worms if not temporary.

We were short distance for about three months of our relationship at the start. We do have plans to end it but it won't be until about 10 months from now.

Ah and we've been together for a year and a couple months now.

Why is that?

morals are spook anyway bro just do it and dont tell her about it very simple

Because sex with people you're emotionally close to and comfortable with tends to be better than sex with people you just wanna fuck.

Alright, seems solid. Don't risk it, man, and good luck with the gf.

Attached: mime ok.png (405x663, 394K)

Her cunt will stink

>long distance relationshit
user...,
End it and start a relationship with this girl. And take the red pill on whamen. Start here:
therationalmale.com/2011/09/20/letting-go-of-invisible-friend/

Attached: anon writing his post.png (268x188, 12K)

Oh wow, if the rational male says that a long distance relationship isn't real it must be true.
It's not like plenty of people meet someone, then have them move away for work, school or personal reasons, and then things don't work out. Or there are even plenty of people who found love with someone they met online across the earth.
The rational male said it, so it must be true.

Even if I wanted to break up with my gf, which I don't. I wouldnt date this girl I want to sleep with. Her personality is pretty meh, just her looks are 10/10, to me at least.

She's already fucking someone else boy'O

Based jihyo poster

>long distance relationship
Top kek. But to each their own.

you know cheating is bad so im not going to beat that dead horse.
The thing that matters here is if this ideal girl would want a relationship or if she's okay with just being fuck buddies. You should tell her you have a ldr if you haven't. That will help you not get caught and prevent any jealous retaliation.
I would say go for it. How many chances do you get at your ideal woman?

Attached: 1559181480135.jpg (638x479, 62K)

>long distance
you answer your own question, just do it it’s not like any of us will ever so consider yourself chosen

A long distance relationship isn't a real relationship. That's like 2 dps saying "LFM".

Go ahead and fugg the hot chick.

All the people who question whether a LDR is a real relationship are retarded.
My grandparents had one, married 60 years.
I had one with my husband, together 13 years.

Just because your relationship with the girl you met on habbo didn't work it doesn't mean you have to shit on everyone else's.

>theparanoidmale.com

Believe what you want. It's not paranoia, it's reality. Youthful relationships don't last. You want to keep being retarded with women, then believe fairy tale nonsense. While you're texting her and calling her, she's getting plowed by someone else.
100%. A self respecting woman will sooner or later get tired of pathetic "men" who fell for the LDR meme.
Also OP, why the fuck are you asking if you should sleep with this girl? You're unwilling to take any sound advice, discuss it, or even ask questions. You clearly agree with the people who are telling you what you want to hear so that means you weren't looking for advice, you were looking for permission and validation. You believe in long distance relationshits, and you also are fine with cheating. Yet you refuse to believe she would cheat and still say you would marry her despite being willing to cheat. You are clinically retarded. Here's some advice: neck yourself before you end up having children and raising more retards.

Attached: 1507428260498.png (645x729, 58K)

Cheaters don't get sympathy here. You'll get everything you deserve when it all goes to hell.

Bro I can't tell you what to do or how much you love her or whatever but LDR is a meme and I would just break up with her so you don't have to deal with these situations