I Demand the FBI Arrest and/or Kill This Man

youtu.be/OwAGdZKLMCc

Who do I vote for or donate to to make this happen?

Attached: 20190423_130649.jpg (1080x1007, 288K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OwAGdZKLMCc?t=420
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138773334/
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf
archive.is/F63ao
archive.is/DSp18
archive.is/8wMFZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Calling for the murder of someone goes against US law.

Just kill him

Attached: BE2D4FBF-FA98-4E36-BAA2-9F2179669AA1.jpg (249x243, 9K)

>alphabet soup jew arresting a hollywood pedophile jew who appears on a podcast with the drug usage horse penis eating jew

on what planet is this gonna happen?

Attached: bizarro2.gif (410x229, 33K)

The Feds are Jews and in on it. We're in this one on our own

you jews are going to kill some celebrity this week yeah?

Uhhh
uuhhh uhhh uhhh uhhhh

KYA~!

Not murder if deemed appropriate by the FBI to be a lethal threat against the United States, leaf faggot

>I don't have the research in front of me... but like..

Never would have guessed Joe was so aware of what trans cosmetic pharmaceuticals are doing to children's bodies, but it makes sense that he would considering his athletic background. Now he'll also get to see the tranny IDF at work first hand.

Actually it dont nigger

This was fucking great.
Joe got him with a question so simple Adam short circuited for a moment

He's been redpilled on Trannies for a while and he's slowly realizing that just tolerating them as a Libertarian isn't a real option

i've always wondered why suiciders don't usually take out high-profile people. i've been down in the dumps so bad that i actually talked to someone, and he told me once you get to that point, the only thing that really matters to you is just offing yourself
and i guess that makes sense, otherwise we'd see a lot of crazy murder/suicides

> "I'm not an expert but...."
> "I don't have the research in front of me but...."
If you're not confident what you're saying is factually correct, why the fuck are you there to debate the topic.

I think it's because he wants to be a libertarian but doesn't have the heart to go hardline social Darwinist.

Everything is ruined for Adam

Where? Not gonna watch 20 mins of video to find the one zinger

>uh uh well I'm no expert
>uh uh but my trans friends all tell me
>uh uh I'll just defer to their opinions as truth on trans people
>uh uh but I'm no expert

because the liberal philosophy is not founded on evidence but on moral dogma that needs to be spread as much as possible, and that's what he's doing. He's a missionary.

Adam is a retard. His show is all lies.

>uhhhh ahhh uhhh oohhhhhh uhhh uahhh uhhhhhhh
>muh trans friends said X
>uhhhhh ahhhh uhhh ahhhh ohhhhh ahhhhhh uuhhhhhhh ahhhhhhh ohhhhhhhh
>muh research
>uhhhhh ahhhh hohhhhhh uhhhhh ahhhhhhh uhhhhhh ohhhhhhh ahhhhhhhh

So this is the brain power of Adam Ruins Everything. "Ruins Everything" wasn't just figurative, he is part of the total ruination of western civilization.

Attached: retard.png (226x223, 6K)

He did do a bit on circumcision, but his show got quickly infiltrated by jews a la trump and used for their ends.

This is the only episode of jre I couldn't finish.

Attached: 1552630026756.png (645x360, 475K)

This what a stupid faggot Joe who isn't even pol level redpilled on this stuff btfo that effeminate cunt muh friend, this other eceleb, tranny military... fucking retard.

Attached: 1545257581866.jpg (673x801, 255K)

Just finished. He really blew Adam out of the water what a mess.
>uh uh uh um uh my fellow straight cis males

Everyone knows transsexual are mentally ill. Adam knows its a mental illness. He doesn't give a shit about trans "people" only that they support globalist agenda. Why they do this, I do not know. Brainwashing, demonic possession, they feel forced to keep doubling down, deep fears or insecurities? Its the same thing with abortion. They HAVE to keep supporting it or else they are admitting to advocating MASS MURDERING BABIES.

Regardless, these people choose to be evil.
This shit makes me fucking sick.

Attached: 02_render_by_nibroc_rock-daxfp3p.png (1000x500, 498K)

>my friend contrapoints
lmao

>it's a Joe actually BTFO some faggot
Rare but worth it.

>the more I watch some degenerate faggot on YouTube the more I learn
>just ask these trannies praise hormone treatment
This guy is worthless sakc of shit.

My guess is when the guy tried to suggest giving hormone treatment to a 7 year old was not a choice.

youtu.be/OwAGdZKLMCc?t=420

His lefty trash friends will attack him if he goes off the plantation.

Its so strange. The fag just looks for outs the entire time after Joe challenges it. Then seeks to rebuild his arguments back up with what Joe might agree with. All the while saying, "We can't resolve this today". I legit would have stopped the discussion a 1/4 way through. This is insane. He's exploiting Joe thinking Joe doesn't know things. Joe should just bunker down and get a stack of research papers before him and get a full on person, maybe that 'philospher', and have Jamie pull it all up, pre-ready. Ambush this bullshit. This clown is a shit arguer, but a clever one, for those that don't know how it works.

let's not forget this is the guy that has a show dedicated to "ruining" facts generally known to society

Attached: adam.png (300x300, 120K)

>a fucking leaf

that was so embarrassing for him. "uuhhmmm, uhhhh"

more like not murder if you refused to sell sawn-off shotguns to the ATF

>you're just looking for an excuse to stick to your ideology
>well you do too
It's called facts, Adam, you fucking fraud.

The whole thing. Adam reveals he's retarded at the beginning
>I think we need to do away with gender distinctions in sports
and carries it through until the end
>if all my trans friends were here right now they would say that children should be chemically castrated

That man is the word "AAAAAKSHUALLY" in human form

Attached: 1550364251337.png (531x720, 467K)

>I'm not an expert on this

Notice how all liberals say this when talking about tranny shit and injecting children with hormones so they can claim ignorance at the real consequences of it.

based joe

I get the impression he's genuinely committed to the fantasy.

The episode about diamonds is good because it becomes an accidental redpill once the viewer realises a common (((trait))) shared by the key figures in the diamond racket. I love it when leftists shoot themselves in the foot.

>It's called facts, Adam, you fucking fraud.
I was calling Adam a dishonest arguer. Read again what I wrote. Joe was too soft. He should trust himself more with actual research papers. You comments make no sense as a whole, so I'm wondering what you even mean.

Curse these god damned people for the oxygen they give to tranny abusers.
This shit can't blow over soon enough.

> "I don't know if this is true but I'm going to keep repeating it and poison the well"
It's a tactic they use. They know that even if they lose the present debate, they can keep parroting the same lies again and again until enough people believe them.

they say this because they are terrified of being excommunicated. they understand how viscous the mob they feed is.

Because you're an illiterate fuck. I was just adding into your little post. Don't read into shit, retard.

Yeah I wish Joe went hard on the offensive

I'm pretty sure he was agreeing with you via imaginary rebuttal to Adam being a cunt on the show.

I got you. I'm drunk, but you weren't preisce. I was ready for a phantom fight. My bad. This bs got me going. I would be looking up all the studies I can tomorrow. Jow Forums has already done a good job on suicide rates, there's many things that we can at least help Joe out with.

Adam gets ruined

"My trans friend the helicopter pilot from the military has all the stats"

You mean the guy with PTSD who never got help?

The West is controlled by Pedophiles.
There is no hope.

Attached: 1554441625101.png (447x640, 304K)

I think Adam is a piece of shit but I always saw through the massive cocksucker so this is no surprise other than how fucking retarded he really is.

>1.3 million views
is natsoc winning?

Attached: hqdefault-3.jpg (480x360, 41K)

No. Good things aren't allowed to happen.

His sister is worse than he is.
She is doing more damage

Doesnt realize his friend is low IQ and insane because everybody has a voice snd should be heard meme

Jow Forumss feelings dont care about adam's facts

>there's many things that we can at least help Joe out with.
I got you senpai. Pretty much this whole thread. There's even a post for trannies in women's sports.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138773334/

Anyone got a count on every
>uhhh
>like
he says?

It's fucking ridiculous

>Joe Rogan DESTROYS Adam Conover
That wasn't destroying, it was a bigger anal raping than a Ben Shapiro YouTube video title

>is natsoc winning?
It won a long time ago, but everyone is too cucked or apathetic to reach out and claim victory.

Attached: 1438961187850.jpg (500x750, 233K)

>uh-uh-uh it's very profound that I uh-uh-uh-uh vis-à-vis the hormones and uh-uh, well ya see, I'm not an expert
Ya don't say. Amazing watching his worldview crash in real time when he's given the lowest level of pushback possible. Should probably stick to posting his "I am very smart, look at how I use these big words" to his Reddit hugbox instead of going public.

Is giving kids genderfuck hormones a crime yet? It should be or we're gonna have a bunch of seriously fucked people running around in ten years or so.

can't watch any more
this guy is definitely coliseum material.

pumping kids full of hormones is worse the rape cos the kid will be raped by those hormones for the rest of his/her/zer life.

It steps on the toes of arguments for circumcision.

>Because you're an illiterate fuck.
Good grief I was. Double apology.

>uhhhhh. UHHHHHHHHH. uh.

Does a single one of you mongoloid tier pricks have an ounce of evidence to show why this is bad?
>inb4 'it feels wrong'
>its weird
>wtf i love talking about little kids genitals now

>Does a single one of you mongoloid tier pricks have an ounce of evidence to show why this is bad?
Yeah. In all of human history and the animal kingdom you don't pump hormones into your offspring. It's not natural.

can someone smarter than me explain why we accept this kind of shit these days? i mean i'm perfectly fine with being ultra violent and mass murdering these degenerate cunts but when did we become so... lazy i guess?

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf

>I'm not an expert on this
>We shouldn't use anecdotal evidence
>Proceeds to talk as if he's an expert while using anecdotal evidence
I don't know who this guy is but he gets the Retard of the Year award.

How about we start from the default state, where children aren't pumped with foreign hormones.
It is up to you goddamn faggots to make a legitimate case for chemically intervening in a child's development with your faggot hormones.

4 minutes in and this guy has said "right" like 50 times.
I think he believes if he says, right, after every sentence that somehow makes him right...right.

Number of children wanting to become opposite sex doubling each year in Sweden, say doctors.
>"The increase is identical on the adult side too."
archive.is/F63ao

Nope.
Threatening to murder someone is against the law.
It's okay to say 'I think this man ought to be killed.'

9:25 This fucking retard doesn't understand how reality works. This is the same thing as giving the heroin addict heroin.

I wonder if its pushed on them.
archive.is/DSp18

This goy is bought and paid for by fags and leftists

>right?
>right?
>right?
>right?

Men make up most of those transitioning. They either seem to want to get straight men, or are more aroused at having female genitalia. Both seem the same to me. MRI scan study.
archive.is/8wMFZ

Guys, why are you against trannies? Hear me out.

40% suicide rate. If they become trannies, they kill themselves, meaning they won't reproduce. This is a GOOD thing.

That thread is almost three years old but it's a gold mine. Since then, if I remember correctly, both Brown University and Bath Spa University(???) were forced to shut down studies about it being a learned mental illness through peer influence and trans regret, respectively.

Take solace in knowing that the men on the left actually serve women. They are bitches of bitches. They are 3rd string cucks.

If they weren't being pumped full of onions and emasculating propaganda those 40% might have ended up as real men.

I think the guy himself is transitioning. I can hear the onions in his voice. It's a "gay accent".

Someone please make a video of all the times this guy says um, uh, right

And on the subject of suicide attempt rate, Joe should ask for the data on successful suicides and not just "attempts." It's a good one because the data is cohencidentally unavailable.

Adam “I’m not an expert on this” Conover

The "right?" is extremely passive aggressive. It's actually a threat he's signalling at Joe Rogan. Can tell Rogan is resisting assaulting him with that provoking "gay accent"

>not natural
youve got to be memeing me. you know what else is not natural? cooking food, living in homes, technology, not raping, not murdering, farming.
KILL YOURSELF YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING DUMBASS

Look, umm, uhhh I'm not an expert on this, right, vis-à-vis, I know trans people.

>Calling for the murder of someone goes against US law.
I wonder how many people faced charges for tweeting ''it's time for a presidential assassination''

I agree prevention is best ideally, but trans-formations are also a way to end the bloodline of a crazy family.

So idk if discouraging them is a wise idea.