Shit that bothers you

Car commercials that have women in charge. They always show confidence and the opposite of reality. They also tend to show men as complete morons who need women to steer them well. The reality is almost always the opposite. I always drive my wife around. I think this is a man's natural role. I take care of the finances. My wife cooks and takes care of groceries and has even learned to fold my laundry the way that I always have.

While reality suggests that women are terribles judges of distance and speed, the tv commercials show them as skilled drivers. This has always bugged me.

What bugs you Jow Forums?

Attached: little things that bother you.jpg (852x480, 56K)

she's about to take him to tyrone's fuck shed

Attached: couple-buys-car-dealership-young-interracial-couple-buying-car-dealership-handsome-african-american- (1600x990, 164K)

Niggers

Majority of new car purchasers are females between 20-35 so it makes sense.

The constant propaganda that states the exceptional woman that's 1 in 10 million is the average women.
In terms of intellectual capacity and ability.

All my social experiences go against that, actually meeting a woman that's quite smart is a very rare experience, only experienced it once in my life so far, she had a PHD in Chemistry.

Motherfucking this.

Attached: self destructive.jpg (500x333, 17K)

85% of all car purchases are driven by women. Thats why virtually every car commercial features women and/or touts things women like in cars, such as safety features and comfortable or well designed interiors.

yeah i've met highly intelligent women before, but they're still women and emotional children

Most of the time these women are on the spectrum.

>What bugs you Jow Forums?
the existence of jewish people

I've been married to "smart" women who couldn't think logically. It is troubling watch smart women argue based on emotion. Takes forever to convince them, and that is if you can at all. I've learned that women are best kept at minimum skill jobs and happiest when they can be motherly. Don't marry a woman with a career or one with a lot of debt. I tried, it didn't work. Luckily no kids with her, so moving on was easy.

checked, leaf. Checked.

Attached: 1495101642732.jpg (1024x729, 215K)

>85% of all car commercials are flattering to women, that's why women buy the most cars

checked.

What's funny is to watch commercials on CNBC during trading hours. NO WOMEN DRIVING AT ALL!!!

No, women drive most car purchases (and most consumer purchases in general) and thus car advertising is geared toward them. This isn't a hard concept to grasp, bud.

People that believe:
- races are equal
- helping refugees (especially from Africa) is a good idea
- 50% of the politicians should be female
- Islam is the religion of peace

Attached: D6A954E1-3EBC-4BE7-8061-5C36F7312FEC.png (500x631, 164K)

i am trying to illustrate that there is a feedback loop inherent in your dismissal, part of which you did not acknowledge

checked. Emergency digits

That pisses me off too. There's another real estate commercial that goes:
>Wife: I got the job
>Cuck husband: I guess we're moving
It sickens me that they're trying to portray women as breadwinners.

>I guess we are moving
Holy fuck they doubled the debt slavery!

It is far better to find a woman who is traditional with very little debt, have her pay off quite a bit of it by not charging her rent. Rather than getting a career woman with a butt ton of debt. They'll never see a reason to pay it off. Often these bitches can't cook, and will reject you if you offer to stay at home. They absolutely hate the idea of themselves being the sole provider.

Women do not belong in the traditional workplace at all.

why does 2x people working |= 2x money for everyone?

When you grow up and stop being outraged at everything and look behind why advertising is the way that it is, you'll find that women are still the major purchasing deciders in the majority of US homes. Women are better consumers so advertising panders to them... Men don't give a shit and buy what's practical. Advertising is 90 percent pandering to women and 10 percent kikery virtue signaling that is still pandering to women in some form.

If the female works and has no debt it does. When she has a college degree and student loan debt, the debt payoff will pretty much reduce her income. I did everything that I could to get my exwife to pay off her debt. I remember that she was apprehensive to join my quest to be debt free. I remember she told me that the interest rates on her student loans were in the 1-3% range. When we finally looked into her debts, it was as much as I had left on my house!

Shit was double digit interest!

She was making like $50K a year but had 70K in debt total. She'd fight, cry, and argue about the whole thing. Ended up paying a credit card off for her (don't do this, let them have their accomplishments) after that it was a bunch of fights over cleanliness (she'd make messes and never clean up after herself).

I was miserable. Her mother hated me, she didn't appreciate what I did for her, and honestly, I never charged her rent, but towards the end, she didn't want me looking at her bank statements and figuring out how much money that she'd have left over to pay off her loans.

She made a normie tier argument about how she though that you were supposed to just go through life with perpetual debt. I never got any money off of her, never really did much other than split the bills. She was spending all kinds of money on stupid foods, eating out, and buying things for her criminal brother in prison.

When she finally listened to her mom and agreed to leave me, it was like a weight was lifted off my shoulders.

And the funny thing is that I got worried that I'd messed up and should have kept her. Then I met my current wife within a couple of months. We hit it off. She had like maybe $10K in debt, could cook, and worked a simple woman friendly job. It has been so much better. I never have been happier. She paid off her $10K in debt and is debt free like me. We are trying to have kids now. Hopefully we can.

>When you grow up and stop being outraged at everything
>like how you are being propagandized by malicious advertisement
?

care to try again?

Attached: 1555894855311.jpg (500x500, 32K)

Everyone knows this deep down

deep down isnt good enough. deep down i know i am going to get fat and die if i keep eating chips ahoy, but did that stop me from buying them?

No point in bitching about the misconception of men/women. As hard as they might try to push it, reality is reality. The women might seem powerful on TV but no one believes it. The men still and always will run shit and SJWs cant change that

I am proud of you

Once i got killed because the bitch freaked out and forgot where is the break. Never again lads. Stay away from female drivers it could cost your life

Bro wtf my only smart gf was a chemist also, pretty based girl, but kinda ugly

good in sack tho. smart girls great whores

the real redpill is the men have dicks big enough to sit at home as Mr. Mom while the woman works to support her kid

-2/10 unbased and cringe-pilled jewbag

this is called being a nigger

Thanks. It was worth all the hard work that I've done. It is funny listening to people suffering financially due to their own decisions. It is painful when they say something that you know is crippling their efforts. They approach work from a slave's point of view. Bosses don't know how to deal with a guy who doesn't need them. It is crazy. Working again after a year has been fun for the most part. Gives me a purpose.

>Bosses don't know how to deal with a guy who doesn't need them.
they fire them?

People singing irritates the shit out of me. Hell I often times don't even like it in good music. This rash of companies, police, etc. getting "caught" singing in the car by local news or whomstever is not going away fast enough.

How're you holding up with all the turks in your country?

Have her female friend say what you tried to tell her. Your gf will then proceed to tell you about this amazing revelation she just had despite you repeating it until you were seeing red the previous day. Works for me every time.

Attached: 1552403091186.png (1920x800, 1.86M)

Or on a commercial the white is a bumbling retard that needs the wise, kind niggra to drop some knowledge to ssave the white from his own idiocy. I especially love when it is financial advice.

Attached: 1555620171074.webm (1280x720, 1.96M)

Other women believe it. Just like niggers believe they are duh savya of dah universe n' sheeeeit.

this needs more edge. needs ms13 beheading vids or isis.

everything on the fucking planet at this point

the cost of labor is cut in half

Be amerimutt, have eternal crippling debt. No wonder you guys are retarded.
I live with my gf, both engineers. Zero debt, low rent, life is good

i dont think you understand

Forced interracial couples fucking everywhere. Shit is disgusting.

(((ad agencies)))

so less people working = good?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Ayo hol up, invest in diz 401 k. It pays its dividend in Nike’s

They need me more than I need them. Most of their employees it is reversed. When they do a bad job, I've called them out. It's fun. But no, I don't get fired, because if they did I'd have another source of income in a day.

As a matter of principle, I never talked to her friends. Plus I never had time.

so you say, fundamentally however the unwilling worker is soon fired

I watched TV at work last week for the 1st time in years. Mixed couples fucking everywhere. Even for just a millisecond in the background.

Not necessarily but with the cost of labor cut in half with women looking for work often means couples have to have dual income just to survive

We both grew up poorer than what we became. You can't fix the daughter of a single mom.

But sounds like you grew up in upper crust families. Wish that I had the smarts to have been good at math. I was so shit at it.

do you want to be successful or do you want to be principled

Insecure snowflakes who are bothered by car commercials because a woman is driving the car, ignoring the obvious marketing to a female clientele, who likely claim to be capitalists while doing this.

so that sounds like more people working = bad. therefore the inverse of less people working = good should also be true. i don't get it

Car commercials also do this. It is what convinced me that the Bilderberg conferences were actually effective at their propaganda. They just went so slow that nobody noticed.

>"unwilling"
>don't need the money
>habits from when I used to work still present
>outwork everyone else and do a better job
> Still pick up coins and aluminum cans.

I get away with it by being effective and not lazy. I called out their laziness.

Not a bad idea. Since I have never had a fight with current wife, I'll keep this in mind. Thanks for the tip.

no, it is the marketing to MEN that WOMEN are SMARTER THAN YOU. THE FUTURE IS FEMALE! WOMEN AND MEN ARE THE SAME. SIT IN THE PASSENGER SEAT CISGENDERED WHITE MALE!!!!

>>outwork everyone else and do a better job
yes clearly you are the one playing him

>marketing to a female clientele
why do you think the females became the clientelle?

If I woke up a nigger tomorrow and didn't kill myself I'd try getting acting gigs. Seems like a guarantee if you can read and remember lines. You would think from all media that nogs are half of the population. And if you are good at anything you are going to get coverage like no one else. Like Tigger the nigger in golf.

Attached: 1555653257502.webm (220x400, 1.06M)

my pleasure. its called wife chess and its a game all married men would be wise to play

I worked 4 days a week. Everyone else was on a 6 day work week. They'd get tired and stopped hustling.

>If I woke up a nigger tomorrow and didn't kill myself I'd try getting acting gigs.
so i read this like you woke a nigger up from bed and once he saw you weren't going to kill yourself he hired you to do movies, is this what you intended?

It is considerably good advice. I just haven't needed it with her yet. Her dad and her have a great relationship. It has been a world's difference with her behavior.

Ironically his work ethic is probably why he is successful in the first place. I've noticed that those who habitually succeed do so regardless of how difficult the task is as long as it it within their ability. Also lazy fuck tend to underperform no matter how easy the task is. So yes he is.

Kek. I'm drunk.

This is clearly a foreign concept to NEETS. I am convinced that this is the biggest redpill that you get in life having played sports in your youth. You learn that you literally better outwork your competition and take any role if you want to be on the field or court. Not learning this early hurts young men's development.

Women spend 80% of the money.
We hand over trillions every year to get pussy.
So all ads are targeted at women. They are also much easier to brainwash than men.

>hard work = success
>see: home depot mexicans
based, don't forget the firm handshake, these dumb kids amirite

>We hand over trillions every year to get pussy.
no. we hand over trillions because we are kind, giving people.

if all we wanted was pussy we would just take it.

I'm approaching 30 and in all of my years of working so far every woman has either been completely average at best, or a woman well into her middle age who is still a highschooler.

how many exceptional men have you encountered though

Smart Hard Work = Success

It pays to be efficient. Just because the work is difficult doesn't mean that it is worth it. You have to be skilled, thinking, and innovating while you sweat and get your hands dirty.

Also, you couple this with thrift, investing, and lowering your expectations as far as your personal affects and you will become rich.

Attached: women-carrying-twigs-and-wood-on-head-malawi-africa-A5ANHH.jpg (1300x945, 242K)

Everything in media is opposite of reality because reality offends people. If you see it on TV, that means the opposite is true in real life.

>about 472 things besides hard work
so you should never ever say that hard work = success ever again, right?

>Shit that bothers you
Jow Forums for opening my eyes to all the supraliminal messages everywhere like racemixing, feminism, every.fucking.time (())s and shit like that

fuck you, Jow Forums

Yes, see pic related.

Just because a task is difficult doesn't mean that it is worth its difficulty.

Always say: Smart hard work. Otherwise you give the commies an inch.

how do you determine if a work is smart?

The implications you see that aren't there and your subsequent insecurity over it is quite baffling.

Perhaps because someone up the corporate ladder has determined through the data available to him or her that they are a lucrative market to solicit to? But I don't work in sales.

checked.

First you ask yourself a question:

Can anyone do this? Then the hard work isn't smart. (See restaurant work, where you can make great money, but only if you have prerequisites like Giants tits, great smile, and great attitude or you are an excellent chef)

If anyone can do it, why aren't more doing it? This is where people are too scared of the job (danger factor, disgusting factor, or time factor)

If few can do it, then you obviously know that the task is a genius task and that it takes high brainpower to do.

Just because a task is difficult doesn't mean that it will pay well. The task being smart is determined by how many are able and how many are willing. Any disparity and that job will pay more.

Circled.

Attached: 100 times.jpg (800x800, 78K)

>New car purchases
That's because men are more sensible and drive used older cars that are more reliable

>less people working = good should also be true
Correct

More people working just raises the (((GDP)))

so the ideal situation is if 0 people worked. therefore neet retards are pioneer revolutionaries

Checked. Labor competition has always been upended by immigration.

The first minimum wage laws were enacted in the Southern states. Why? Because there was concerns by non-slave owners worried about a group of people suddenly being brought into the labor market who were used to living in squalor and willing to work for a lot less. Yes, minimum wage laws were put into place to protect white labor class against freed slaves.

Afterall, if we free the slaves, who will pick the cotton?

I see why communism is so attractive. You people go out of your way to misinterpret things.

What he means is that less labor competition would drive labor prices up. The effects of illegal immigration and the welfare state can not be ignored. Our standards are lowered, our expectations have gone down, quality has gone down. But at the same time, we allowed the descendants of the failed Spanish Empire to experience the blessings of the English Empire. The fact that all of these shitskins want to be around whites who are SOOOO Racist is telling. They had more natural resources than North American, yet they are poorer. They couldn't keep out both the Soviets and the Yanks and they failed. So instead of surrendering to the white nations, they just sent their worst here.