Hey pol Seattle user here and I'm bored. I have tons of money and tons of free time...

Hey pol Seattle user here and I'm bored. I have tons of money and tons of free time. I want to go mess with the libtards but not sure what I should do. Any ideas? Preferably something creative.

Attached: 1540359729108.png (479x382, 452K)

cum on a libtard and tell them you btfo their lefty logic with semen

Why do you have tons of money and free time?
Seattle user here as well.

Open a gun shop in Pike Place. Call it Gunbucks.

Also how much is a ton to you?
If its not accredited investor status never say you have a ton of money again.

where in seattle

white center checking in

b-b-but that's gay??!

I've cummed on a couple libtards. If they want to fuck, they don't care about politics.

I'm an only child that inherited all of my grandparents money and I own a small business. Also my living situation is super cheap.

I have about half a million in stock and couple hundred thousand in cash.

how much is "all of their money"

Pay someone like Nick Fuentes to host a speaking panel at one of the campus' up there.
How do you currently have the money you inherited invested?
If you are just sitting on cash you are retarded and need to put it into something that at least beats inflation or you will run out in your lifetime.

I grew up in white center now im in Renton.

Not bad but not a ton of money.
I have more money than you and one thing I have thought about doing because I have such little time is to buy cashflow assets like apartment buildings, hire a mangement company and while I can probably get a solid 10% return off of the equity in the building the best thing I can do I think is to unironically donate money to people who are helping toward a cause I believe in because I do not have the time.
Most people here just call them Ecelebs but in modern times and very near in the future there will be no distinction between what Pol calls an Eceleb and what we historically refer to as great philosophers or political influencers.
This is because everyone has an online presence.

Are you sure you want to leave your house? You might get robbed by a homeless junky or poked with a dirty needle.

Attached: 8E21F52A-0AD9-412F-9C6C-27521C4AB0EE.jpg (620x370, 36K)

My liberal pregnant sister and tech hubby are up there. I lived there for 4 years (Bellevue). I would love it if you did something that made the news. But don't put yourself in too much danger. I also have a business idea if you're open to me contacting you lol. Healthcare early cancer detection/screening but if you're amenable to a convo and have $$ and connections would you be open to a convo? :)

This is why I carry all the time.

I assume Seattle is like Fagcouver and you have a gay pride parade every other week. Hire a plane to do pic related during the next parade, shouldn't be much of a wait. Not original but guaranteed to make the faggots prolapse over an innocuous message.

Attached: IMG_4037.png (640x1136, 210K)

Not looking to invest in anything right now other than property and my own business.

I'm getting pretty good returns on the stock right now. My grandfather has had the same broker for about 30 years now.

Hmm not bad.

Gently remind people that Israel did 911.

Cool. If you know of any connections in biotech, I'm looking to build a team. Have patents and working with very senior inventor in academia.

As far as your shenanigans, consider a false flag in reverse. Hire a bunch of poltards to dress up as SJWs and do something totally nuts like hold a "legit" cancel white people rally.

You should walk around Seattle with a Chick-Fil-A shirt on. See what happens.

*and of course make it so over the top that you appear obviously racist. Develop theatrical characters that you can debut and then have reappear at genuine SJW rallies. No one does this but people really should. There is an ancient tradition of clowning you know, and as the clownification of the world continues, this is the only energy that will be truly effective.

Pack oxygen tanks used for welding with gun powder and blow up a homeless camp.

Attached: 1538856923619.jpg (491x488, 19K)

Get a big sledge hammer and write "Bum Basher" on it then go into a homeless camp and start swinging

now now you might end up homeless in the future for such a post
you probably only think about yourself so shut up for the betterment of mankind

I am also a trust fund kid and I am planning on moving to Seattle for the lulz. We should back the same project like the jews do.

Pay a pilot to write "Hitler did nothing wrong" in the sky

Don't know anyone in biotech. Most of my friends are welders and mechanics.

I've thought about infiltrating Antifa and seeing how far I can get into their network before I'm found out. I'm pretty sure I could use some tactics from the marine corps to break them down mentally and physically.

fuck you CIA/NSA nigger cum here and suck my dick faggot and fuck you big brother i know you're watching gay incest is wrong.

Attached: 1553352343185.gif (605x602, 398K)

give me a job.

If you're board and have lots of money give me a small loan of a million dollars

Attached: 1538954083506.jpg (500x677, 83K)

Buy Billboards all across town and put on those billboards "Trump is your president" For some reason Libtards hate trump MUCH MORE than hitler, atleast hitler didn't work with the russians.

Attached: Golden Maga.png (1220x1280, 1M)

Fuck politics, invest the money into real estate ensure a better life for your kids,raise a good family with good education.

I like it but it's not really creative.

I could get behind these.

Attached: 1554783896670.jpg (900x584, 53K)

>has tons of money
>lives in renton
Why?

Move to the east side and laugh from a distance there are so many out of state drug addicted bums and garbage every where in seattle it's depressing

>I've thought about infiltrating Antifa and seeing how far I can get into their network before I'm found out. I'm pretty sure I could use some tactics from the marine corps to break them down mentally and physically.
DO IT FUCKING DO IT

I have a stupid cheap living situation. Rent, water and electricity cost me about 400 a month even less in summer.

>watching gay incest
ha ha
turn off yo webcam and we won't have to see it everyday
ha ha

>causes you believe in

I floated the idea of starting a NPO with Jow Forums donations that stops white genocide

Essentially
>pays for struggling white families in South Africa to fly to Canada
>the foundation also helps them claim refugee status and get all that Canadian refugee bux because of all the farm killings in SA

1. It helps whites
2. When leftists find out it’s exclusively only to help white South Africans they will get triggered

Would you donate to something like that? Would anyone donate to that?

Could just post "Trump 2020" posters, I mean IDK what else you could really do with just money, eventually you'll run into a situation where you'll be spending more time and effort than you are money if you're catching my drift.

I say you do pic related all across seattle

Attached: 1350.png (850x1050, 101K)

just gonna push one log out for you

Attached: 1551156007224.jpg (1051x828, 466K)

You are SHITTING me! I'm in rural oregon and I cant find a place that cheap. I know there's tons of niggers but I didnt know it was THAT cheap.

It's more than just the money. I have lots of time right now and a very large social network.

Like just social network or you know guys who are into this type of shit type social network?

I have really good friends and hook up my landlord all the time.

That's pretty good. Even without that I guarantee you huffpo or somebody is going to write an article about 13 do 50 sometime this year. Its becoming more and more common in comment sections every day.

I would say like minded individuals.

hire a bunch of dudes to wear trump masks and suits to run around libtards. or make em go to a starbucks or something every day at 6 for a week.

I was thinking about Ballard or Fremont but I was giving strong consideration to living on the east side too.

Lmao, actually about to fly to Seattle in about two hours.

All you need to do is wear your MAGA hat around Ballard or Capitol Hill. Everyone you make eye contact with, wish them a wonderful day.

Do a storm trooper sweep of one of the homeless encampments. I can supply at least 5 AR-15s with ammo and magazines built in a clean room and mylar bagged. Get 5 of your bros and do what the past 4 city councils haven't been able to do and what our police refuse to do.

Attached: doitfaggot.gif (600x600, 1.66M)

Do something like this. Basically... be a normal person and walk around with a camera. You're sure to cause an international crisis in Seattle.

There has to be something you can pay homeless people to do in front of city hall.

You sound like a cool ass fucking dude btw. Wish I had met a bro like you when I lived there. You were a marine?

Actually I too have a pretty decent network from my time in quite a few orginizations.

Maybe you should hit me up and we can talk some things over in more detail ya?
[email protected]

Enjoy the V&

Attached: 7proxies.png (514x339, 414K)

I would buy a couple hundred acres in rural idaho, montana, or wyoming, preferably with the potential to drill for hot springs, then build a modest but modern home with off the grid features.

I would then spend my days farming rare things, shooting, hunting, and attending to my hobbies like reading and writing.

My wife would pump out kids for me.

And we would enjoy the wilderness.

Instead I live in the hell of Tokyo.

So you should do that op, because you can.

Ah shit all I've done is suggested some guy rekt the libtards by putting random shit on billboards.

I've thought about pitching a tent in one of the Seattle city council's front yard and refuse to leave while shitting and pissing all over the place.

Shut up and get back to building more Prius' for San Francisco Mr. Miyagi

Based

Why not pay 20 bums to do it instead? 20 crack junkies should go for pretty cheap.

That just seems too easy but I do like a good fight every once in awhile.

Rent a billboard right as you enter Seattle and have it read. GOD HATES THE GAYS

Honestly for 20k you could hire a team to produce content for 3 months. You could make content about whatever you wanted

Based

And I've thought about taking 2 lbs of TORPEX and a drone. I mean they have 20 mile ranges and cruise at 40 mph. It would only cost $400 but 60 hours of labor alone to encrypt the flight control radios on openLTRng. It's only a matter of time before someone does it. It's pretty much a flying cruise missle

Hire a mariachi band and sing about Hillary going to prison

OpenLRSng*

Blow your brains out on their rainbow flag

Pwn the libs

Or just "Based people "hate" queers".

So Seattle is a shithole, I get that....Everyone told me that the rest of Washington is normal...But then I was gunna take a job in Spokane and move there, and everyone was all "no no no theres niggers and crime everywhere in Spokane"

So what the fucks the deal? Is all of Washington a shithole? Can't be worse than where I am in San Jose CA

Do a casting call for a new reality series about antifa. Film it. Post the auditions. Comedy Gold. Will just have to make sure you get a good interviewer.

>I would buy a couple hundred acres in rural idaho, montana, or wyoming, preferably with the potential to drill for hot springs, then build a modest but modern home with off the grid features.
>I would then spend my days farming rare things, shooting, hunting, and attending to my hobbies like reading and writing.
>My wife would pump out kids for me.
>And we would enjoy the wilderness.
>Instead I live in the hell of Tokyo.
>So you should do that op, because you can.

Attached: 13352345560.gif (498x490, 1.58M)

>their rainbow flag
It's ours now

Attached: 1555593566896.png (800x800, 90K)

Ya so umm...

Attached: the only issue.png (647x556, 224K)

I dare you to put a MAGA hat on and walk around in Ballard or Fremont or Phinney or Cap Hill and just keep the camera rolling. You could achieve legend status and leave a legacy for your lineage to enjoy, stories of your trollery passed down around the fire as the children gather around during holidays...

Live in Idaho and work in Spokane that's your best option.

This is not a bad idea...

Those apples aren't going to pick themselves user...

>It's ours now

Attached: 1555732673211.png (1488x1488, 469K)

Western Australia is pretty gay, all they have is desert, abbos, miners, prostitutes and truck drivers.

This.

When you put it like that it sounds pretty good.

Stay in fucking CA. Especially if you're a silicone valley crypto-tech kike

WINNER

Make sure you have an absolutely legally solid model release form and something that states you will put the interviews online and you retain all copyright.

This way when Xir finds out it is on youtube talking about bashing nazis and post birth abortions are rad, it cannot sue you or have the video taken down.

It's also worth mentioning that, wherever you move to, you're going to be hated. Most of America hates Californians. They move in big waves to an area and just fuck everything up. When I lived in Texas, houses where I was at went from $200k to $430k in just 3 years because of fucking Californians. It ruined it and I had to move back to Washington. Californians need to be quarantined until drought and fire slashes their numbers a bit.

Not bad. Wanna buy a farm/land and build a refuge outside of that decrepit city? My wife and I will run/manage that shit for you. Come out to the Olympic peninsula user it's nice. gtkrwn88@protonmail(dot)com

I trust the Tusken Raider more then the faggot on the left.

Attached: 1555571538027.png (1600x956, 225K)

THAN you nigger

Will?

Attached: heill.jpg (1247x753, 877K)

Buy some properties in a certain area and only rent to white couples/families. Not sure how much that'd own the libs but it seems like a decent and profitable thing to do.
Maybe hire a billboard that blames liberals for the India-tier street shitting problem you guys have.

noice

Attached: 1555588783474.png (1920x1080, 2.46M)