AUS/POL/ TUESDAY EDITION

Evening lads.

>Five Australians free to return after fighting in Ukraine far-right 'finishing school' alongside Russian nationalist militia
abc.net.au/news/2019-04-23/five-australians-free-to-return-after-ukraine-conflict/11004438

>Abbott fund scrapped under Labor plan to develop northern Australia
baka.com.au/federal-election-2019/abbott-fund-scrapped-under-labor-plan-to-develop-northern-australia-20190422-p51g7u.html

>Liberal MPs erase party’s name and logo from election campaign material
theguardian.com/australia-news/2019/apr/22/liberal-mps-erase-partys-name-and-logo-from-election-campaign-material

>'They died in my hands': Father describes the moment his wife and daughter were killed in Sri Lanka blast
sbs.com.au/news/they-died-in-my-hands-father-describes-the-moment-his-wife-and-daughter-were-killed-in-sri-lanka-blast

>Labor pledges stricter rules for skilled worker visas
theguardian.com/australia-news/2019/apr/23/labor-pledges-stricter-rules-for-skilled-worker-visas

>Labor warned foreign worker crackdown won't help unemployed Australians and could make it worse
sbs.com.au/news/labor-warned-foreign-worker-crackdown-won-t-help-unemployed-australians-and-could-make-it-worse_1

>Labor pledges to increase skilled migration income threshold, Coalition to help small business
abc.net.au/news/2019-04-23/labor-pledges-to-increase-skilled-migration-income-threshold/11037218

>Clive Palmer’s poll shock: Controversial mining mogul’s $30 million campaign is working
news.com.au/national/federal-election/clive-palmers-poll-shock-controversial-mining-moguls-30-million-campaign-is-working/news-story/0f06eaaea8f663663e3b1ac59715c695

>Federal election 2019: 'Clive Palmer may decide outcome of four marginal seats'
9news.com.au/national/federal-election-2019-clive-palmer-united-australia-party-newspoll-vote-sway-politics/0456a47d-a5af-40de-9070-121ba93f9a42

Attached: 1534940529880.jpg (700x735, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/lest-we-forget-strip-club-slammed-for-controversial-anzacthemed-women-in-uniform-night/news-story/e3d6cbfd7a0656d55086aa940f01daf9
twitter.com/nickmon1112/status/1120361179275243521
docs.google.com/uc?id=0B7cGjW31oHh8M0h5WHVwcFl0aEU&export=download
news.com.au/national/victoria/news/melbourne-inner-city-silo-to-be-painted-with-mural-of-beautiful-and-powerful-nz-prime-minister/news-story/4e8c7a3c49ac4ee67fbe164386072389
youtube.com/watch?v=Oovs75XnlpM&bpctr=1555913698
fas.org/programs/tap/_docs/2083_-_A_European_Declaration_of_Independence.pdf
archive.is/dhmg8
kiwifarms.net/threads/54323
kiwifarms.net/public/junk/Christchurch Shooting.torrent
youtu.be/YcvUl_S8EYE
twitter.com/nickmon1112/status/1120317032329818112
twitter.com/fraser_anning/status/1120326099517317120
abc.net.au/news/2018-05-01/foreign-fighters-return-to-australia-with-military-training/9696784
abc.net.au/news/2019-04-23/five-australians-free-to-return-after-ukraine-conflict/11004438
youtube.com/watch?v=Vj1Pp2JPzEQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>the media STILL refuses to say the M word when discussing the Sri Lankan "Easter Worship" bombings
eemadjun meye schawk

Australia is rightful American clay.

Attached: dinosaur.gif (451x75, 21K)

‘Lest We Forget!’: Strip club slammed for controversial Anzac-themed ‘women in uniform’ night
A Perth strip club has landed itself in hot water over its plan to hold a women in uniform event on Anzac Day. There’s even free entry for veterans.

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/lest-we-forget-strip-club-slammed-for-controversial-anzacthemed-women-in-uniform-night/news-story/e3d6cbfd7a0656d55086aa940f01daf9

They are gonna destroy ANZAC day eventually. We must stop this.

Attached: 4cd65a68837666fcaf313ebb4bbae57f.jpg (380x285, 34K)

Fraser Anning 2020

What's for dinner tonight lads?

Attached: 1554359871957.png (1185x679, 748K)

who here getting absolutely and utterly JUSTed right now?

Attached: 1510829862589.jpg (456x320, 31K)

twitter.com/nickmon1112/status/1120361179275243521

Attached: no suprise.jpg (523x913, 88K)

magic noodle and spring rolls

Who else here /no debt/?

Finished paying off my HECs last week. Now I owe nobody nothing. I'm never going back to uni and I'm never going to take out a loan.

Feels pretty good man knowing all my money I earn is for me and not paying off some bad mistake I made when I was younger.

Also, fuck university. What a waste of fucking time.

Attached: 1504934937934.png (500x512, 149K)

Chicken & broccoli

Attached: 1555956235473.jpg (1059x584, 253K)

Big British Cocks

we got freedom and you didn't and now UK Parliament is making your laws and you don't even have lever action shotguns

the only cool thing about Australia is Fraser Anning and Brenton and some of the women are hot except the ones I've met have obviously been deserter thots

where is your dignity

As expected, Clive Palmer's advertising campaign has worked. Polling higher than ON, and in the marginal seats that matter.

Labor btfo never to recover.

Also, Fraser needs some new material and to stop paraphrasing the 14 words, it's getting a bit repetitive now.

Attached: 1552996954471.png (800x706, 73K)

>and I'm never going to take out a loan.
>never going to own his own home

Attached: 1541727904767.jpg (723x720, 56K)

>tfw I'm leveraging debt
Debt is a tool, learn to use it

Whats the aggregate say?

Free Battlefield 1942
docs.google.com/uc?id=0B7cGjW31oHh8M0h5WHVwcFl0aEU&export=download
Enjoy, cunts!

true and based.

Attached: IMG_0921.jpg (3024x4032, 1.78M)

news.com.au/national/victoria/news/melbourne-inner-city-silo-to-be-painted-with-mural-of-beautiful-and-powerful-nz-prime-minister/news-story/4e8c7a3c49ac4ee67fbe164386072389
nuke pozzbourne NOW

Attached: pozz.jpg (1029x677, 88K)

That you chang?

Does anyone have a playlist of all the songs he played in order (or maybe a list of names in order)
>youtube.com/watch?v=Oovs75XnlpM&bpctr=1555913698 >fas.org/programs/tap/_docs/2083_-_A_European_Declaration_of_Independence.pdf
>archive.is/dhmg8
>kiwifarms.net/threads/54323
>kiwifarms.net/public/junk/Christchurch Shooting.torrent

Attached: NZ Shooter's Manifesto (do NOT condone) .jpg (3523x8191, 2.8M)

Woah, way too much grease in that M1. Clean that before you get your face blowed off.

>inb4 fuck off we're full

>never going to own his own home

>Yes, that's a good goy. Compete against Chinese investors and Boomers buying their xth investment property by paying through the ass for 30 years.

Yeah, nah mate I'm good. Fuck that.

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 35K)

>Five Australians free to return after fighting in Ukraine far-right 'finishing school' alongside Russian nationalist militia

Why would they not be allowed in? Is fighting like this illegal for an australian

It's not like they joined isis

>Fraser needs some new material and to stop paraphrasing the 14 words

To the unhinged left, everything is a dog whistle, but whew son, that one was way too obvious.

i don't think you're supposed to do that and it feels vaguely inappropriate just to look at it

Happens to be one of the cities with the most Asians -- all of whom are leftists. You guys need to hire an exterminator and get a hold on the problem before you're going to have to nuke everything.

Simple rump steak

Seriously m8s, anyone have a list of the names of the songs Brenton played in order?

Attached: Andrew Breivek End of mutliculturalism.jpg (2249x1345, 515K)

>You guys need to hire an exterminator and get a hold on the problem before you're going to have to nuke everything.
Trust us. We've already established the only way to stop Asians is to nuke them.

Upload a webm of you shooting it!

Checked also Nuke Melbinistan

So Australia has a skilled labour shortage, thousands of jobs available with no one to fill the positions.
Why do people say it is hard to get a job again?

Unions deliberately keep the shortage, because it means that the current workforce gets higher income

Hi im australian, a Black Man just fucked my girlfriend. What ado?

>Hi im australian
Chang, please!

Clive is polling at ~8% of the national vote, and 14% of some marginal seats kek. The Liberals have literally no choice but to make a preference deal with Clive, he's going to win a few seats in both houses.
>Why would they not be allowed in? Is fighting like this illegal for an australian
Yes, they voted on trying to make it so.
It's not much different to his previous one.

General MacArthur wanted to nuke like 5 Chinese cities during the Korean War. He knew what needed to be done, but got cucked by Truman.

>6 posts from this white boi- all calling Chang out LMAO

Attached: 1546417776523.jpg (800x764, 254K)

Video of the van bomb the authorities had to detonate themselves.

youtu.be/YcvUl_S8EYE

Attached: D4w-xp8W0AAiOZj.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Guys i'm a German traveling through Australia and I have a quick question: why aren't all aboriginies dead? Why is noone killing this subhuman scum? They're worse than fucking animals. Why are these creatures allowed to live?

Attached: IMG_20190423_huh.jpg (294x800, 67K)

twitter.com/nickmon1112/status/1120317032329818112

RIPorted for hate speech mr hans

If you are renting then you are a braindead moron throwing money into a pit. There are plenty of cheaper houses or dead cheap sections of you are willing to look outside whatever cuck city you live in

>Inb4 no jobs hurrr

I live way out the way, went into a temp agency and picked up work the next week.

Are you saying there is a conspiracy stopping you from getting the licenses to do any of that work?
Because there isn't.

hinky dinky parlez vous

Who here /fuckniggers/?

twitter.com/fraser_anning/status/1120326099517317120

Egg boy BTFO

Attached: anning_tweet.png (625x252, 23K)

The HR nonsense and requirements. By requiring that people offer a certain number of references (cutting people out who don't have a preexisting connection to society, it's astonishing that this is even legal), have an inflated set of certificates or a degree that isn't even necessary, or work an obscene number of hours under ridiculous conditions just to get a job, you cut out a very large number of downtrodden people who would otherwise be champing at the bit for these opportunities.

This is all deliberate. By putting obstacle after obstacle in front of anyone wanting a second chance, you can get them to not even try in the first place. Then you can use the manufactured "shortage" to justify bringing in unskilled foreigners who will do absolutely anything to stay in Australia.

If you're a leftist or liberal you'll probably say that I'm just whining because I'm unwilling to work, but that just proves my point. We're a nation of service workers reading Facebook profiles to gossip on potential workers like teenage girls in year 8.

There's a bloke here who likes to say something like "now I understand why Hitler was able to create a workers union in a country full of workers unions" and I'm starting to get his point.

This is not something you should be proud of.
How many of the walking wetsuits have HIV/AIDS?

>Who here /fuckniggers/?
You have like 12 abos and 6 somalis. Check back in with America when you have an actual nigger problem.

>Yes, they voted on trying to make it so

Wait, is it illegal or are they trying to make it illegal

Illegal if I am not mistaken.

Oh hell the fuck no they are legit spreading HIV/AIDS around.

Glad i am racist enough not to stick my dick in shit.

Attached: nigger aids.jpg (643x233, 37K)

Where can I look this up

primo screed, cunt.

Lads, the greens are actually holding the coalitions feet to the fire with the murray/darling water sell off and are calling for a royal commission

you cucks don't have it in you to make a real revolution. lol. pansies.

Not sure.

I know that after this guy came back it was being discussed as there was massive outcry over a literal nazi. The newest article published today says it isn't illegal.

If you are looking at going over to the Ukraine (don't do it user), I would ask someone who seriously knows.

Old article
>From Neo-Nazi to militant: The foreign fighters in Ukraine who Australia's laws won't stop
abc.net.au/news/2018-05-01/foreign-fighters-return-to-australia-with-military-training/9696784

Todays article

>Ukrainian officials provided the AFP and Department of Home Affairs with a list of suspected Australian foreign fighters almost six months ago and are strongly pushing for the men to be charged.

>Similar approaches to authorities in the United Kingdom and Italy resulted in prosecutions. Those fighters were found to have links to extreme far-right groups in their own countries.

>But the AFP is unable to prosecute the Australians, as it is not illegal for them to join the conflict because the federal government ignored a high-level recommendation to make all foreign fighting a criminal offence.

No we don't. Australians love the nanny state

Attached: Scomo pie.png (880x927, 715K)

By the looks of it, they are quite seriously going to start coming after people who go over there now.

Boys Im fucking hungry
What goes with pie? I was thinking pie & chjips with mash or making spagbowl with cut up sausages in it

Attached: 1490786543800.png (1000x750, 292K)

I'm saying the apprenticeships, to get said licences, are gatekept, because too many qualified means lower income and higher competition for those already in the industry.

>you cucks don't have it in you to make a real revolution. lol. pansies.
Stop embarrassing us with your 1/10 shitposts.

Did you forgot how one of them shot up two mosques a month ago?

Good.
Insane that the Liberals are getting away with what they allowed cotton farmers to do to the Murray Darling.

tell it to your UK overlords, cuck

I want a black gf

Attached: 3DF9FCFB-37D2-43EF-93D4-2E2781FFEDA2.jpg (996x1069, 422K)

Fuck off fat cunt, your ancestors over 250 years ago had balls. In the meantime you have let then install a central bank, oppressive federal institutions, indefinite detainment without trial or representation with "enhanced interrogation" for us citizens, ethnically replace your population, engage in trillions of dollars of wars, indenting your children for israel, the list goes on. You can talk shit about muh guns all you want but you never fucking use them because you are as cucked as everyone else and the time to use them was 100 years ago.

Apprenticeships?
For tickets?
Go get your construction induction card, power industry card, Scaffloding ticket, Basic rigging and dogging, Forklift, working at heights and working in confined spaces.
Congrats you will now find work anywhere in Australia earning near what a tradie does for handing him tools.
TA is such a hard job right...
Pays more than twice first or 2nd year apprentice wages.

How are they finding out who is doing it though

see

alot of sri lankans in melbourne......

Cotton farmers only one side of the story. The liberals are still at fault but the cotton farmer angle is getting blown up way more than it is, with labor lobbysits want to squash cotton farmers.

t. live on the Murray

>returning nationalist militia allowed in Australia
What the fuck is wrong with this country that they're allowing retards who went to fight for the pro russian separatists who shot down MH17 and are fighting Putin's proxy war to grab more of Ukraine? I am absolutely livid. As if the fact that hardened killers coming back into a peaceful and tolerant society wasn't reason enough to tell them to fuck off as is the case with ISIS fighters.

What do you think Pine gap does?

>What goes with pie?
Extra cheese, garlic butter dip . . . wait, sorry.
In America, this is the only type of pie that is acceptable.

Attached: american pie.jpg (1500x843, 303K)

who /night shift/ here?

Attached: 1454591476467.gif (658x800, 2.54M)

>tell it to your UK overlords, cuck
nigger, i'm american

Pay your indents.

Is that why over an 18 month period no one was fined for extracting more than they were allowed for the murray while the cotton farmers bragged about pumping it dry on facebook?
t. a potato farmer

Attached: m8.png (640x640, 85K)

then act like it, bitch

Based Fraser speaks

What's pine gap?

It may only be one angle but it's a pretty fucking huge angle. Cotton requires an absolutely bullshit amount of water where it pretty much never rains and you have to suck it from waterways that are marginal as it is.

It is fair that i am hounded by the water dogs about my dams though right?
That's right, fine me yearly for using my own fucking dam water, No fines for cotton growers who drained the Murray and caused an ecological disaster though right?

Attached: Bill chinese as usual.png (930x927, 729K)

MERINO.

You have way more than us m8.

It's legal, you can fight in foreign nations. They catch people who fly directly into countries. We have ASIS and SF over there too. Using anything tied to your Australian identity in these nations red flags you for years. The best way is to illegally enter the nations through like Austria or Hungary

My guess would be that they are monitoring visa's that people are flying in on or something, and they are certainly monitoring forums such as Stormfront (where most of these people come from), they found his Stormfront account I think (he posted pictures of himself on there).

I'm not ASIO though, so I don't really know, I just know that they monitor people's visa's and they have monitored peoples Stormfront accounts

see ---

What do they look for in people's visas? Surely they aren't doing check on everyone who flies to Eastern europe

>Going to fight over in youkee to fight
BASED, unless you are fighting with the rebels/russia, then not so based

Attached: 1555056070765.png (618x797, 483K)

is being a neet still comfy? if labor get in and form a coalition with the greens in the senate ill probably quit my job and become a neet

Attached: 1546102241309.jpg (409x409, 48K)

Heaps the water was already taken out in wetter years. They aren't using as much water as everyone is claiming. I definitely agree that they're contributing and it's a massive issue that needs to be resolved, but punishing them is the wrong way to do it when there are legitmate solutions like bringing in water from queensland which is completely wasted and sent out to the ocean that will keep the river sustainable. Cotton farmers are getting dragged through this because Labor has a vested interest in seeing them fail because they are direct competition to labor backed industry and they are strong lobby in themselves. It is not the ONLY angle and it is not the greater than any other piece as a whole, they are the largest consumer but they're not like 50%

No, see which points you to