DONALD TRUMP IS A FREEMASON!!!

HE OPENLY ADMITTED HE IS A FREEMASON
youtu.be/2zRECg3YESo?t=509

Attached: MasonicTrump.jpg (940x626, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
youtube.com/watch?v=28--ttcsYIo
youtube.com/watch?v=W2IfezWnLoY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No shit you stupid mother fucking dumbass retard bitch.

Says the homo

So we are literally going to be voting between a mason and a Jew.

Attached: IMG_0471.jpg (1000x600, 60K)

What's the difference anyways?

This.

Did you ever truly expect you had a real choice, ever?

I want to die

we were the Illuminati all along.

Attached: 51w7koDjFsL._SX425_.jpg (425x347, 30K)

He said "That's amazing."

Its pretty clear that he says thats amazing.....

take your meds schizo

Yes it is amazing that he is a Mason

I hear "It's actually amazing...".

funny he didn't say freemason, that's what he would be, because I severely doubt Donald Trump is a Mason as Hermes Trismegistus wanted

Every US president except KFK was a Freemason. Every astronaut who walked on the moon was, too.

So you're deaf and stupid?

Lmao this is how desperate kikes are right now

masons can be jews at least in scottish right (the rite murican masons used)
swedish masons all must be christians (and some german ones to) depends on the lodges n shit

ron paul= zionist
ted cruz= zionist
perry=zionist
barak obama :"I'm proud to say that no US administration has done more in support of israel security that ours, NONE! , don't let anyone else tell you otherwise!, it is a fact!"

1:03:48
youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k

Attached: maçonaria[1].jpg (2145x1419, 803K)

>Hi, welcome to existence. You have no real choice other than work or die. Oh, and by the way, you die in the end. Congratulations, be happy Goy!

/our/ inside guy

The White man was never going to be saved. Trump was controlled op to keep the whites from rebelling and giving them false hope.

He’s a FtM freemasonic satanic tranny Jew puppet like the rest of the elites

There’s video. Giuliani’s in on it too.

OP is a pleb.

and.

Attached: hhh.jpg (474x602, 30K)

DT is Scottish Rite, they run this werld. The smart /pols/ know this...

Attached: saltynigger.jpg (474x266, 16K)

Talking about how they've been married 38 years...

Trump says..

"That's actually amazing, I wouldn't know."

"I'm a mason, I wouldn't know."

Only one is right. He wouldn't know what it's like to be married so long...because he's been through multiple marriages/divorces.

>He openly admitted he's a freemason
Link's a 10 minute video of some literally who, talking, and not just the 10 second clip of trump saying "I'm actually a mason"

Attached: L9MlEPw.jpg (807x659, 37K)

It has always been like that user. Bush vs Kerry was a choice between two members of Skull and Bones. Watch video where they admit it:

youtube.com/watch?v=28--ttcsYIo

Serious question. What exactly is the problem with being a mason. My dad was a Mason back in the 80’s when I was a kid. Along with two of my uncles. The only thing they did was have their secret meetings, hold fundraisers for different causes, and have family days where we all went to the mason center (can’t remember what they called it) and played games and won prizes. My mom was also an Eastern Star, which is the female version of masons. We weren’t wealthy, we were firmly middle class. I know all the conspiracy theories about elites, but what’s the deal with the regular masons. Pls someone explain.

There is no deal. Just kitchen gossip that pol suckles the teat of

Sounds like he said "I'm amazed" and "I wouldn't have known that". Hard to tell really over all the monkey noises.

Anyway, clowns like the one who made that video aren't doing any favors to legitimate conspiracy research. No need to grasp at straws like this when there's actual evidence of judeo-masonic subversion of nations going back centuries that is well documented?

This is David Icke tier bullshit.

Attached: weishaupt.jpg (850x400, 85K)

he fucking says "amazing" retard

Attached: trumpridiculousbullshit.jpg (856x571, 85K)

It’s all bullshit. It’s a Boy Scout club for grown men. Jews are behind everything.

>you think masons control the world? you're crazy
>OMGZ BLUMP IS A MASON HE CONTROLS THE WORLD
>you think masons control the world? you're crazy

Attached: 1555860610111.jpg (320x240, 19K)

So what? Get a hobby user or lurk moar.

Trump has a shrine to a pagan god on the 66th floor of his golden calf tower, he’s a wolf in a foxes clothing

Masons are like the goy scouts. Useful idiot gentiles.

Fuck Jesuits.

youtube.com/watch?v=W2IfezWnLoY

Attached: 0da.jpg (500x657, 55K)

Well... ain't we?

Andrew Jackson was a freemason as well. Whats your gay retarded point OP?

They suck dick and denounce their fellow man behind closed doors, so nothing too weird nowadays.