Syria/Ukraine/Geopolitics General /sg/

Syria/Ukraine/Geopolitics General /sg/ - Words of wisdom edition.
Old and dead thread, like all threads, here

Attached: papa turk.jpg (500x205, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/evacool_/status/1120455221795332096?s=20
youtube.com/watch?v=wP3tRjw9uAQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Beirut_barracks_bombings
voiceofeurope.com/2019/04/macron-says-notre-dame-should-be-rebuilt-consistent-with-the-modern-diverse-france-and-architects-suggest-a-glass-roof-steel-spire-and-minaret/
youtube.com/watch?v=_7YfaP1G8E8
twitter.com/aviation07fails/status/1120283615827562497
youtube.com/watch?v=u9KJkoWNIGE
youtube.com/watch?v=v0sdR-UdYzg
twitter.com/sincepto/status/1119855533815734272
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

twitter.com/evacool_/status/1120455221795332096?s=20

Attached: usa strikes.jpg (1228x885, 136K)

Post in my thread, you fucking animals.

Attached: justice.jpg (1200x675, 579K)

Based and fezpilled

God bless Trump and God bless ISRAEL.

>no devs

Should have posted the Devs.

But let's build it up here in this thread

Happy Saint George's Day /sg/
Don't die just yet

Attached: 20140414.jpg (2414x1721, 694K)

Thanks user.

S

1/3 GNA aircraft that attacked al Jufra was shot down by LNA AA today, LNA Major General Idris Madi (Zintan) heading into Tripoli, GNA condemning France for backing Haftar, last GNA oil terminal in Zawiya shut down, al Saiqa entering Urban Combat in Tripoli.

Haftar for the win, and the victory, death to the Turkish-Qatari-Euro Axis. Zenga zenga.

Attached: Sarraj.jpg (660x330, 34K)

Michael Bay doesn't have shit on this: youtube.com/watch?v=wP3tRjw9uAQ

Attached: haftar.jpg (1961x1302, 362K)

There are no developments.
Dead war, dead thread. No geopol left on Jow Forums.

are you who i think you are?

If I am, don't tell the government.

Then what a dumb analysis, you thought the densest part of Libya would be the shortest period of combat? The fun of urban battles is the endless attrition shitshow that demonstrates how far propaganda and actual combat differ from each other. Tripoli has more fronts than anywhere in Libya, more people than anywhere in Libya, and to many - like the GNA's allies - is 'Libya'.

The thing to watch is the political developments, the only thing people taking territory in this early part of the war are doing is painting a bullseye on their head for when air strike time comes back.

Now, what I am waiting for is the destruction of Mitiga Air College/Base/Airport, for that is the true power center of the GNA skin stretched messily over the NSG body.

However, with what? If Haftar sent every plane he has into MAC, they'll be engaged by AA and interceptors and probably lose a lion's share. Now, if he has the cognizance to use a barrage of TBAs, that'll be rewarded.

Haftar doesn't have enough resources, he'll have to ask USA, Russia, France, other EU-secularist for it.

Serraj will ask for something similar for defense from UK, Turkey, Qatar, or other EU-Islamist nations like Italy.

This crusade is going to take a while.

Attached: Reminder for y’all.jpg (605x329, 24K)

Slow thread means that it's party time

Attached: Houthi RPG long range hit.webm (480x360, 338K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Beirut_barracks_bombings
I just learned this happened, based. Hope trump fucks up and there is another opportunity like that

Daily reminder.

Attached: 1556028578465.png (897x768, 488K)

what's his end game?

Attached: Shahr e Kord at Misrata.png (740x99, 6K)

>marie sue
nothing surprising here

what's new on the southern front?

god bless user

Attached: Gallipoli Monument.jpg (500x383, 81K)

Damn, he did that with just iron sights, no guidance mechanism ? Skills.

> nothing surprising here
Didn't get it.

I am a Greater Israel Respecter. You got a problem with that?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Shokugeki no Soma S3 - 22 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_07.56_[2018.06.10_18.41.57].jpg (1600x900, 152K)

thats fake news btw

When will Syria finish the train tracks to Iraq?

Attached: gap.png (314x211, 43K)

SOON

voiceofeurope.com/2019/04/macron-says-notre-dame-should-be-rebuilt-consistent-with-the-modern-diverse-france-and-architects-suggest-a-glass-roof-steel-spire-and-minaret/
>
Western Europe
Macron says Notre Dame should be rebuilt consistent with the modern, diverse France – and architects suggest a glass roof, steel spire and minaret

Attached: 1524207560899.jpg (282x425, 42K)

And a qibla

Attached: 'Guaido'.jpg (591x960, 45K)

And that's a good thing!

No way
No
I refuse to believe in it

Attached: L9MlEPw.jpg (807x659, 37K)

No, you have problems now.

Attached: 1556031926466.png (752x440, 192K)

A Iranian man on the subway is reading a ZOG newspaper.

A friend of his, who happened to be riding in the same subway car, noticed this strange phenomenon. Very upset, he approached him. “Zarif, have you lost your mind? Why are you reading a ZOG newspaper?”

Zarif replied, “I used to read the Iranian newspaper, but what did I find? Shia being persecuted, Iran being attacked, our money is weak, Shia living in poverty. So I switched to the ZOG newspaper. Now what do I find? Iran own all the militias, Iran control all the state medias, Iranians are all rocketry scientists and nuclear pioneers, and Shia rule the world. The news is so much better!”

Attached: zarif.jpg (2560x1724, 277K)

>original church was built with the latest technology available at the time, a slap in the face of tradition, and a representation of the times
>but when we rebuilt it we should intentionally keep it outdated, old fashioned, and out of touch with reality
This way you preserve the stones, but abandon the idea. I think the idea is more important. When rebuilding it, they should implement the same design philosophy originally used for it, and thus make use of the latest technology and present the current vision for France.

Attached: germany-berlin-the-Reichstag-dome[1].jpg (1600x1122, 1.03M)

This.

Add four minarets too to really show current social progress of France.

The train to Aleppo looks good, 10/10 would ride at Syrialand

Attached: 1018316866.jpg (1200x630, 157K)

Update the idea too

Attached: The+Ten+obligatory+acts+(Shia+Islam).jpg (1024x768, 150K)

>1200 years later, arabs are still mad

Attached: karl grosse.jpg (620x345, 31K)

This general should also include Yemen, Libya and Sudan.
What’s with the media blackout when it comes to Yemen?

Nothing interesting is happening, Saudi Arabia is still sieging it by blocking imports, and there is small scale fighting.

Mustafa Kebab
Renowned donner from Berlin

Attached: D4gslQkW4AEmgZd[1].jpg (768x1024, 170K)

Saudi Arabia uses their connections with Israel and the United States to impose a media blackout. Beyond that, they've already cast the seeds of radicalism within the neocons to explain away their Yemeni failures as the dastardly actions of an invisible Iran. The objective of the war in Yemen is a simple Zaidi Shia genocide. The news on it is just lugenpresse bullshit to prevent people from finding out.

Now, which international organization is going to intercede in Saudi Arabia's backyard? No one. Lmao.

>other gens

Syria General has always included a wide range of geopolitics topics, because it's all interconnected through Syria. Syria is just one location in a world war. If you miss the forest for the trees, it's more of a matter of a lack of perspective. The Syria General brand should stick because that is what people look for.

Renaming is for FSA terrorist groups.

Attached: carnieBalkanism.png (966x586, 62K)

They could not get Andalus and Francia in a war for 1200 years, yet they can do in in peace for few generations. WTF? Karl would be rolling in his grave.

Old Soviet joke.

God is a Mameluke

Attached: nextstoptours.png (738x518, 874K)

2019 started off strong but has turned out boring. Fuck I want 2014 back

2020s will be the best years in your lifetime.
It will be all that you wanted this year to be.

Attached: 1527306822540.jpg (3784x2523, 759K)

>dat HOMM imagery

Thanks for the throwback, user.

>Belt and Road meeting soon in 25 April
>Turkey doubling down on importing Iranian oil
>Tripoli fight still going on.
>Russia-NK meeting very soon

What else do you need? Death and war in only a segment of geopolitics and what makes it interesting.

Holy fucking shit, this is huge.

youtube.com/watch?v=_7YfaP1G8E8

twitter.com/aviation07fails/status/1120283615827562497

Attached: catjump.gif (403x362, 335K)

Israel to name new town on Golan after Trump - Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu

Attached: 1353756400154.jpg (316x266, 20K)

Attached: 1553274582.png (538x747, 455K)

bada bing

Attached: ksh.png (1077x593, 1.02M)

>z**mer diaspoo playing p*radox """g*mes"""

Attached: 1555007554263.jpg (353x334, 16K)

I've been hoping and praying that's so, it looks like it just might be. All I want is to join an armed militia and have a sense of brotherhood with them, knowing that our cause is noble.

Not as huge as this, kaffir.

Attached: Capture.png (623x570, 237K)

>tfw when a barrel bomb hits Trump

Attached: assad sarin trump.jpg (657x660, 263K)

Idk

I just reached the Nirvana

Attached: my tests.png (1477x778, 749K)

youtube.com/watch?v=u9KJkoWNIGE

Attached: 1556039468831.png (565x272, 275K)

You better play this when the time comes.
youtube.com/watch?v=v0sdR-UdYzg

Can we just call it /usg/ now?

(((CNN)))

Attached: 1556040001527.jpg (908x750, 91K)

Has CHADuro won yet?

Attached: chaduro.jpg (4796x2730, 3.51M)

Just ate a 1.22 pound burger
for now. Goydo is trying to overthrow maduro still but his last march was an epic fail, may 1 will likely be one too. The happenings will likely be in 2020, globally

meanwhile spook wars ongoing
twitter.com/sincepto/status/1119855533815734272

No

Maduro will die soon

Taliban has been getting battered recently. Think their golden age may be ending.
ok zionist

>implying that being against Maduro is being Pro ZOG

Kys
Nothing is only White or Black, Mutt

Attached: PartisanTHOT irl.png (478x406, 197K)

>mutt talking to pedogulus

Attached: 1555132691354.jpg (1024x678, 221K)

>pretending you aren't sucking jew cock 24/7
Who are you trying to fool Shabbosulus?

wtf? i hate (((atajew))) now?

Hey there cunts, how has everyone been?
Just dropping by to give some information on our boy homsi, for those who care.
He has been doing steadily better recently. I'd like to thank you all again for your help when he needed it, happy to say that he's been standing on his own feet ever since, working two jobs at once.
Thristy is also still up and about, he's not as much of an incel anymore, which sucks because he ain't online as much anymore.

Attached: Marioinatophat.webm (1280x720, 2.44M)

The only country that cared about cuckraine was Poland. The only country that could had helped cuckraine was Poland. But since these monkeys chose to spat on our face, we said good riddance

also saged for the Sage God

Get ready for more Ukranian refugees

*shrugs* they either assimilate or keep it to themselves, and it's mostly women who come here

>be main banderas supporter
>oy vey we dindu nuffin
It's all so tiresome.

>only because I support Christians against M*slims in Lebanon now makes me a Zionist

Attached: I hate Liberals.jpg (750x946, 89K)

Did those jews skullfuck you so hard that you can only think about Lebannon now?

I heard that the new ukrainian president is going to be either pro-russian or anti-bandera. Hopefully it means the end of dUPA

>be retarded cuckhole
>only Russia and Poland give a shit about you
>shit on both of them to the point of trying to kill them
>they stop giving a shit
>you are now starving to death and poor as Africa
Зpaдa. At least there's still the category 3 sugar you got for voting Poroshenko

Attached: 1554257518212.gif (480x384, 366K)

>I support Christians who are are hated by other Christian groups, being activly funded by Israel who is directly responsible for US caused ME chaos that led to the terrorism funding that in the catalyst of power vacuum gave birth to ISIS which has ended more Chistian lives and Christian percentage in ME than what ever Phalanges did while shooting at other Lebanese Christians
Yea, no.

>>>/sag/

But they will get 2 new boats by US!

Don't forget that they shat all over Hungarians and Bulgarians by forbbiding their minorities to teach their own language in Ukraine

>Zidosluga

Attached: PoljskaMMXX.jpg (738x480, 54K)

I support Lebanese Front as whole desu, not only Kataeb

>ssnp cucks killed

Who cares about SSNP?
These guys unirocally support Gay Rights

Actually not

But I keep talking here because they had Right Wing Death Squads unirocally

DUDE
CHRISTIAN RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS IN MIDDLE EAST

Attached: Right Wing Terror Squads.png (508x512, 339K)

>implying
found a butthurt chochoł

Attached: poles fighting a jewish golem.jpg (1240x697, 176K)

>boomeregulus

>pro-russian or anti-bandera
Your source of information is abysmally bad. I just can't even comprehend how can anyone even suggest either.

Supporting memes instead of supporting actual political movements
Another case of you doing this is supporting Fagzov, and look how that turned out
This is why everyone thinks you're a retard

What the hell is Zelensky going to do anyway?

I had to google, but I'm talking about Wołodymyr Zełenski, who is in the pocket of some russian oligarch

....and he is a purebred kike too

He literally said that it's good they consider Bandera a hero. And he wants to continue the Normandy format and exchange prisoners but he does not want to actually give Donbass any autonomy.
The guy is just less pro western than porky but he still knows that he has to please the retarded cuckhole voter base

Only time will tell. What the politicians say and what they do, are always two different things

Kolomoiskiy is an Israeli Jew and is not in any way pro-russian. He funds both Azov and Aidar Battalions. He just hates porky because porky exiled him from hoholstan.

Not yet, but still it's nice to see how CIAniggers went out of shape after the cold war, they can't even pull a proper coup d'etat anymore.

Attached: 1539096687922.png (1920x1084, 1.34M)

>Kolomoiskiy
>jew oligarch who promised 10000$ per Russian head
>Russian oligarch
You are pulling my leg?

Bolsonaro and Drumpf were memes 3 years ago and see where they are :)

Attached: Meme become real.jpg (1200x726, 114K)