"All these dead shitskins are Whitey's fault!" says Sri Lankan Defense Minister

>"All these dead shitskins are Whitey's fault!" says Sri Lankan Defense Minister.
>"Oh no, won't someone think of all those dead brown people who believed in the same fairy tale as me?!"

Top kek. It's over, I'm leaving Christianity. European Paganism it is.

Attached: Screenshot_20190423-161159__01.jpg (1080x1493, 303K)

He's got a point it's Jow Forums to blame for all of this

Now I know some Whites died out there too, and my heart goes out to them. I want to avenge them and they are the only worthy lives that were lost. But I honestly don't give a fuck about the dead shitskins, neither should anyone else who is White.

I want to split some brown/black heads and that includes all nonWhites threatening White survival. This includes Hindus/Sikhs/NonWhite Christians and yes, mudslimes. Fuck mudslimes.

But Christianity weakens us and "allies" us with niggers and Sri Lankans/Indians/Pakis who I don't give a fuck about.

Attached: images(6).jpg (660x464, 30K)

Kill all Niggers and Jews.

What about all those terrorist attacks that happen every easter?

Hmmm, but not kikes?

Attached: 38216D66-EF7C-4240-8A94-A9058A53CD0A.jpg (3264x2448, 669K)

Even if you take the problem the other way around it's still stupid
>hurr it's white people's fault muslims are violent with us
the absolute state of brown """"christians""""
if they were legit they'd support tarrant and stand with their fellow christians, they're just hypocrites here

CASE U FORGOT BUD IT WAS THEM FUCKIN RAGHEADS THAT TOOK THEM TOWERS DOWN BUD. ISRAELS THE LAST PLACE OF TRUE FREEDOM IN THAT SHITHOLE AND THEIR HOLDIN THEM RAGHEAD TERRORIST GOAT FUCKERS AT BAY. GOD BLESS ISRAEL THEY CAN KILL ALL THEM FUCKIN RAGHEADS I SAY AND IF U AINT SUPPORTIN ISRAEL YOUR JUST A RAGHEAD GOAT FUCKIN TERRORIST FUCK JUST THE SAME BUD FEEL FREE TO GO LIVE IN ONE OF THEM RAGHEAD COUNTRIES YOU LOVE SO MUCH BUD

Attached: 1555969900172.jpg (1024x1016, 246K)

>(((the guardian)))
>memeflaggot
>that's it, goyi- I mean guys, I'm leaving Christianity!
You're fucking glowing, rabbi

Attached: 1549629910017.gif (544x533, 87K)

>This is a response to Christ Church
>But we won't mention that Christ Church was a response to attacks by Muslims anyway
Where my Honklers at?

Shh, that's racist.

I'm glad that they could go back in time to deliver those warnings before the NZ shootings.

>Muslims attack whitey dozens of times
>whitey returns fire once
>Muslims blow up 500 people
>"Those nasty white people are to blame!"

More like Christchurch was a response to islamic attacks.

I cant wait for the next one.
I hope its one of us again

Attached: IMG_5927.jpg (631x781, 131K)

I hope they use the same model including the same songs of Serbia Strong, I am the God of hellfire, and Gas Gas Gas.

Dont forget the British grenadier marching song.

Blast it whenever you go by a mosque user

This attack was planned over months with international help from terrorist networks. Blaming it on the only white terrorist attack on Muslims is fucking transparent to anyone who isn't an NPC.

They won't because Christians are generally pussies because their holy book demands they be pussies. If your enemy kills you you win, turn your other cheek, get rid of your family your family isn't important, don't worry about your problems Magic Jew will fix it all, the world is temporary and pointless so just do nothing but be a betamax cuck and wait until you die... All of these are the core tenants of Cuckstianity.

Remember lads, subscribe to Pewdiepie.

Attached: 1540663537570.jpg (474x641, 71K)

>Top kek. It's over, I'm leaving Christianity.
what a tumbleweed.

>The shitskin cries out in pain as he strikes you

Wonder what the Christchurch shooting was a response to..

He is saying this to get heat off his own ass for failing to do his job. Pass the buck to whitey.

>Jew does Christchurch
>Another jew does Sri Lanka "in response"
Hmmmm why are people antisemitic? I don't get it.

>Meme Flag
>Promotes Paganism
Kill yourself kryptojew

The dude said he trained for 2 years before doing it. Even a non military person could do what he did if given years to prepare and practice. Everything he bought was legal to buy and if you don't own similar things that he used you aren't prepared for when shit gets real.

Gay

>conveniently forgetting Palestine, Iraq and Afghanistan
>ignoring real invasions to cry about immigrants.

Fuck you, fuck Christcucks

Attached: D6FFC658-C56D-4099-9634-61C5291F46D1.jpg (750x484, 100K)

True. Fucking kikes in our government are to blame though.

Maybe the first step would be for us to stop believing a kike carpenter created the universe? Nah, I’m just a crazy person who doesn’t believe in the kike carpenter God - put me in a mental institution.

>implying I'm a Christcuck
All Semites must die.

I'm an atheist but fuck your jew fantasy and fuck your muslims too you fucking faggot.

Europe's problem is islam.

Funny they mention the Muslim bombers have a reason but no mention that Tarrant had a reason.