Germany announces biggest budget surplus in history

2018 yielded a budget surplus of 58 billion euros (more than 70 billion dollars) enough to build several Trump walls. Germany's debt to GDP ratio is rapidly declining at 56% with a projected ratio of 30-35% by 2025.

Germany's success story comes alongside a record trade surplus putting Germany firmly in the lead globally as the number one high-tech exporter and tech hub, in front of China and the US.

wtf Jow Forums told me germany and the EU is dying?

Attached: based.png (1344x1226, 843K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/us-policy/2019/04/22/germanys-debt-obsession-is-still-crippling-its-economy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

never listen to pol. it's an echo chamber of stupid and people don't listen to whomever has well supported views, they listen to whomever has views or supposed "facts" that support their confirmation bias
80%+ of pol are dumb copers who are mainly in it just to gloat and feel like the world is burning because they themselves (as white men) weren't valued well enough and weren't given their rightful place. Boohoo.
Meanwhile most of them are pretty much the bottommest tier of white men in one way or another (either socially or professionally).

Attached: 1555958612716.jpg (800x450, 41K)

No shit when they just imported millions of slaves. Thats a massive cash injection at a great cultural cost in the long run.

>believeing anything the German media says
Oh boy oh boy
What was the budget surplus last year, what is the employment, what are the average wages, how much is cost of living, and what are the amounts of the unfunded liabilities?

REMINDER:

Germany is doing extremely well, the number don't lie. Jow Forums is mostly retarded Americans who are obsessed with race and think that Europe is some sort of Aghanistan while most of European capitals have lower crime rates than American cities. Also
>56%

Attached: 1553992093451.gif (400x225, 1.56M)

that is not the reason
migrants and nigs are a net drain
the budget surplus has to do more with the euro

EUDF in full damage control

>most of European capitals have lower crime rates than American cities.
well this is obvious
have you seen the demographics of the major american cities?
they far worse than 56%

youre destroying europe for your own benefit, treacherous roaches

Good, now you can pay more sheckels to the holohoax survivors

I guess this is the economy you get when you don't spend all your money protecting Israel.

I've not heard milliard in some time. Thanks for remind me that was a thing.

Sort of true.

True

Attached: mothermary.jpg (676x507, 69K)

THEN WHY DO I STILL HAVE TO PAY SOLI EACH YEAR

Were you trying to make it look like you're two people? Almost reads like it.

Just imagine if Merkel lead the Nazis and not that idiot Hitler

COPE, Zoglander

Good next year we can get more gibs.
>t. loyal second class Citizen living in eastern german colony

>Jow Forums
>white men

Attached: 1402830345093.png (570x564, 380K)

JIDF mutt flags shilling for AdF incoming.

Attached: AdFZOG.jpg (907x907, 130K)

Most americans think that your cities are full on sand nigger, and you have Islamic truck massacres on a daily like we have mass shootings. Nevermind that I feel safer in most every EU city than most cities in the US.

Hmm just in time for some reparations!

Attached: bixnood.jpg (618x618, 76K)

I mean yeah, when you have a population that consists of literal robots (about 8 million people earn 450 bucks a MONTH in germany, there is also a huge amount of people who only earn marginally more than this) who have no courage to stand up for themselves, the elites will profit.

this, we are either mutts or full blown niggers wanting to preserve our white gibs suppliers

Considering that Germany literally owns every country in Europe and cucks them for their sovereignty, that statistic isn't even impressive. They should be doing much better. Are the Greekniggers holding them back?

Does this mean they can finally start pulling their own weight in terms of international defence?

>number one high-tech exporter and tech hub, in front of China and the US.
really
that surprises me.

Diversity=strength

This, we playing the china game against the dollar.

Then why won't you pay reparations huh germ

Isn't Germanys population collapsing depaite all the immigration and rapefugees?

Just imagine how good this place would be without all the kikes and shitskins.Our surplus would be tripple that.

based

Yeah, because Germans don't wand children and rapefugees are mostly men who do nothing but sit in their camps all day

>more than 70 billion dollars
Wow yeah that will totally cover not only your own unfunded pension liabilities but also the entire Eurozone's. Western economics definitely aren't a house of cards because a single country's populace managed to shoulder a slightly higher tax burden than was actually necessary.

pay reparation to jews and gypsies

DAK wann?

Mach die Grenze zu.

No Jow Forums said Germans are being replaced by migrants. Your leaders makeout just fine. The whole point of the eu is a wealth transfer from its members to Germany. I mean the eu is basically what Germany’s wargoal was in ww1 less all the nonwhite ofc.

go ahead. We accept cash and/or checks

Attached: 1518633163323.jpg (500x706, 77K)

You don't seem to understand that Germany is the economic and political center of a pan-european initiative. You need to see how other countries, such as Greece, had budget surpluses right up until they joined the EEC (European Economic Community), after which the government went into heavy debt and massive deficits in order to be in line with the laws set out by the EU. Germany literally sucks the wealth out of other countries, then gives tiny amounts of it back. It owns most of the debt of Greece, and then demands that Greece sells off it's assets in order to pay off debt created by the EU, in order to get Germany it's money.

The EU is a Cartel on every level. That it's chief member is making massive surpluses off the deficits of other European countries shouldn't be a surprise to anyone, and it is a signal of why anti-eu sentiment is rising everywhere.

true. i am here only for memes.

>The whole point of the eu is a wealth transfer from its members to Germany
I don't see anything wrong with this

sure you give us back our land and we'll give you 200 Złoty for it

sueBer Hitler

Glad to hear you can pay Greece what you owe.

Attached: IMG_3372.jpg (228x249, 16K)

>Whinging about "unfunded" pensions

Found the kike

>Sucking dry all EU countries and those who want to be in ones
WOAH LOOK AT MUH GDP

>wtf Jow Forums told me germany and the EU is dying?

We're sucking the rest of the EU dry.
And they fell for it. lol.

So they don't need all that US aid then?

>We sold our soul for more money!!! Pat us on the back!!!

>number don't lie
Alright, show us the numbers

We can take that aid and give it to the folks in Flint. Them needs good pipes :^)

>manage to slowly lower debt
>after years and years of saving we finally get rid of debt
>some left wing party gets in charge and undoes it in a few months
Calling it now

The EU is dying, because all your "surplus" comes from the rigged EU market and the even more rigged €.
You drained western and southern europe, temporarily benefitting ex commie countries. Soon they will start to fall already, and then what, just more turks for everybody?

and building largest mosques having XX% turks by 2025, anything related to germany now has nigger labled on it and pack of shitskin kids behind
I wish you were poor barbarians like back in the time for your own good

$70bn is like 1.9% of GDP.

Is that the amount they over taxed the German population or how much GDP grew?
Because neither number is good.

You OWE us, give use what we're own or we'll take it by FORCE

Attached: 416cdc14a7b94fe89a222330fef2b3d5_18[1].jpg (800x450, 36K)

What part of that was whining you retard? The second sentence started with a direct indictment of them and the economies they're predicated on. I honestly despise you illiterate niggers that can't even finish reading a one line post.

Understandable. Leave the complaining about German looting to Greeks. You should worry about your leaders replacing you with nogs and mudshits.

>58 billion euros
And what exactly are doing with that money?
Support their people? Or are they just wasting it one more refugees and their camps?

Attached: 1551565656005.png (666x607, 158K)

Target2-credits: 941.310.602.560,36 Euro

projected budget-deficit by 2023: 25 billions

projected costs for civil-servants-pensions to 2050: about 1000 billion euros

shall i go on?

it's almost like the jews control germany now because of some retarded country on the other side of the world supported of communism and jewish interests in europe

now we laugh at all those retards who fought against us and were happy that they won while we actually ruin their countries this time

lol

>replacing you
I'm not a native German, so I couldn't give less fucks

Attached: 1429192366140.jpg (810x780, 70K)

kek when got germany any us aid?

Good then I guess you now have the money to house more refugees and no longer distribute them to countries that are poor and have massive economical problems.

Cheap bastards.

>60.000 year old genes being wiped out by inter- and outbreeding due to (sand)nigger influx

>"L-Look at this balance sheet g-guys, we are doing fine!"

Kill yourself

pretty sure we will soon overcome your shithole in terms of economy, mohammed

There are no such thing as ethnic germans, so why care?

Well we do didn't let the USSR take the whole country so that's equivalent to a few trillion

>Literally trying to self shill with IDs on
Hahahahaha

German autist can't into economics. They think the only metric of a good economy is no debt.

washingtonpost.com/us-policy/2019/04/22/germanys-debt-obsession-is-still-crippling-its-economy/

>kek when got germany any us aid?
Constantly.

Who is paying for the military defence of Germany?
The US have 68'000 soldiers stationed there, and they are nott using broomsticks like the bundeswehr.

ya only because germany welches on all their debts

Attached: dumb_bitch_merkel.jpg (1222x765, 108K)

you are right, everyday i come here now all im seeing is divisive, polarizing and demoralizing shit

that was awfully nice - you also send a lot of support to the soviets remember?

Attached: Download.jpg (261x193, 14K)

occupation force is aid
what a joke
you fucking swedecuck

So you have no excuse for underfunding your military?

What germany should do:
>Now make huge deficit to invest the money into an investmend fond that would be pretty big in a few decades when we will need it

What germany will do:
Nothing and look how the entire social state we have will collapse in a few decades because the entire systrem is build upon ounger people that arent borm

Yeah and so cant Americans.
You have the biggest deficit in the entire world and when the next rezession hits your entire bubble will explode

Spread the wealth as they say

of course Germany's economy is a success, you have 27 countries economic policies entirely geared towards it.

their are probably now more ethnic germans living in the us than in germanistan

Your country is full of mafiosi, corrupt and inept politicians but somehow everything is a EU-Germany fault. Let's pretend that this is true: so why your country is incapable to solve even the problem listed above, that are completely their fault? Half of the country is underdevolped.

>deficit is the biggest factor in determining economic function
wrong. Clearing a deficit isn't worth it if you handicap your economy in the process. especially in a country with which high taxes.

But here is the problem there is no such thing as an ethnic german? You literally have no unified culture, or religion, language and traditions.So you are different people that share some linguistic similarities and that ends there.

>occupation force is aid
>what a joke
>you fucking swedecuck
How much have you paid for your membership in NATO?

I miss the days when Italy had both the Lira and their own distinct culture.

>Thats a massive cash injection at a great cultural cost in the long run.
it’s worth it though if it finishes off the German menace

Hmm well someone is lying in their statistics.

Attached: 6519042.jpg (1054x2007, 726K)

this. but I was looking at some stats not long ago and to my shock Germany is still very German, even Berlin is 70%+ German, thats exlcuding other whites too, not even close to being as bad as other European capitals. Last time our capital was that homogenous we were bombing Dresden.

>membership in NATO
second largest contributor to NATO actually

Attached: 20180516_18_05_NATO_common_funded_budgets-2018-19.jpg (670x961, 103K)

Meanwhile other EU members...

And they still can’t pay for defense. Sad!

Germany is only doing well because of the euro pyramid scheme they have set up within the EU. Literally jew tier.

All the serious German economists are saying this is unnatural and one example of why the EU is unsustainable
Look up TARGET2 balances
German capitalism is bleeding the rest of Europe and it's gonna backfire soon unless you drop the Euro. The former Bundesbank president is advocating for sneakily dumping it

biggest surplus yet we all live in poverty and are payed like shit

WOW then why are yours Banks trillions in dept.
Did you hire Volkswagen to do your budget here you Germans like making up stuff.
So how many people dose one working German support is it 4 or 5 of those lazy cunts.
the average worker is get sick of there pay disappearing only a matter of time before you look like France.
Step one is you will not be able to sell cars to UK and the USA then tariffs on your medical and chemical products then shutting down your engineering firms for helping Iran develop nucleal weapons.
Then if Putin helps by shutting off the gas you would be Fucked.
You are one of the worlds most autistic countries your whole culture is basic high functioning retards good at math but sex is shitting on one another then getting off cleaning it up perfectly

Are you proud of paying the highest tax to the US ?