Looking at steam reviews while on the toilet

>looking at steam reviews while on the toilet
>go through rimworld's
>see this
>report it to steam
>nothing happens

Fuck this gay clown world man. If I put my name as KIKESLAMMER 88 and had ARYAN SUPREMACIST in my tagline i would be contacted by them fucking IMMEDIATELY

Attached: PSX_20190423_104041.jpg (3289x3825, 2.88M)

stop living in a perpetual state of adolescence. go get a better hobby like building furniture or fixing motorcycles or some shit

/thread/

Nigger you're going to lecture me about growing up while we're BOTH posting on a fucking anime image board? I only play vidya when I wake up early or there's fuck all to do at the end of the day.

I own my own house, I'm married and I work full time. I read and learn as much as possible. I'm allowed to have some fucking free time every now and then, you faggot.

Also, I love purity spiraling defeatists like you. yeah. we should just cede all forms of entertainment because it's not being a workaholic wagie 24/7

9/10, would make peace with. I’m a sucker for light eyes

blah blah blah its all the same shit every time
>im married and have 37 kids
>i own 5 houses
>im super fucking accomplished
>im super fucking intelligent
>yet i post this retarded slide thread about something that couldnt matter any less in any aspect

Kill yourself worthless boomer kike cocksucker.

DLCs don't have playtime because they're DLCs, it just goes into the base game's playtime.

the angry loner has spoken

fucking larping infidel whore, i dream of the day we slaughter all hypocrites and apostates without anyone to oppose us, the thought brings tears of joy to my eyes, one day...

LOL who cares? Why are you such a child? NON ISSUE

Yeah but then again you're the big brain that came posting about shit that doesn't matter on an anime image forum because you have such big boy hobbies like looking at little anime girls all day

I actually didn't realize it was a dlc review, I'm aware of that though. Whoops.

Fucking seriously right? This bitch would be stoned to death by the very people she champions, and that's probably only if they don't rape and behead her first

You probably "hear this all the time" because people who have been on Jow Forums since their teenage years are now grownups with families and lives, yet retain some of their previous autism and enjoyment. I also have a garden where I grow my own vegetables you faggot.

rape is forbidden in islam, you stupid swollen pig, if you spent 5 minutes researching it with one google search you would know it, instead you spout bullshit, what a retard.

Based and Abdullahpilled.

Attached: King_abdullah.jpg (437x460, 20K)

HOW STUPID ARE YOU?? KNOCK KNOCK ANYONE HOME YOOOO WHOOOO??

Did you know that you can use photo's of other people? Why is it always American posters?

Attached: Screenshot (58).png (588x820, 118K)

> (You)
>rape is forbidden in islam, you stupid swollen pig, if you spent 5 minutes researching it with one google search you would know it, instead you spout bullshit, what a retard.

Is this kind of how gun free zones means ooga boogas can't shoot each other in them?

Bump

You realize that's just some fat white American larper kid living in boston or some shit, right?

>censorship is non issue
>condoning islam is non issue
I think you might be gay

It’s clearly OP.

Listen faggot.
These groups they're in are real.
The "supremacist" message is clear

My point is the fucking blatant hypocrisy when it comes to shit like this

Paradox Games like CK2 and EU4 actually teach you history.

>Jews are crying because they can't censor the content on the internet

based smug qt triggering Jow Forums

A guy I used to know had swastikas all over his public steam profile. Nobody gives a shit. He was Puerto Rican too kek

you fucking idiot, that's DLC
you can't "play" DLC

>9/10, would make peace with. I’m a sucker for light eyes

of course you are mutt

Attached: e52.png (1615x787, 173K)

valve went with hands off approach. as long as you don't post in discussions that aren't moderated only by vlave you never get banned for it.

funny thing is that woman is Colombian most likely raised christian

yeah nah breh shes persian living in Iran, fakenews

>cute
>blue eyes
>willing to wage war for her own people
>will breed many babies with her husband

How do white women even compete?

Jihadists are the only decent right wingers

You on a watchlist for reverse image searching that shit now nigga

do you jordanians view yourselves as shami or as arabians?

I've seen names close to that, stop being a bitch.