ISIS releases video of Easter attackers pledging allegiance

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1120712230222422018/pu/vid/1280x720/2DLXP-PlnkRFxvgt.mp4?tag=8

Attached: D42RF4XWsAAlc4H.jpg (1200x675, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/rcallimachi/status/1120717746864578560
youtube.com/watch?v=_7YfaP1G8E8
amp.news.com.au/world/asia/this-bloody-day-is-our-reward-to-you-islinked-group-posts-chilling-video-claiming-responsibility-for-sri-lanka-massacre/news-story/5d58461246724e06fce2d54b3eb60460
youtube.com/watch?v=A1usmUnINW8
api.mapbox.com/styles/v1/rolbiecki/cjus7afcr1w221fpmfj86pe11.html?fresh=true&title=true&access_token=pk.eyJ1Ijoicm9sYmllY2tpIiwiYSI6ImNqcW50YWF1eDIxeDg0OHF5bGZjcXJydXUifQ.qfhQzkT-kKFwYhNFEWozgQ#5.6/33.386308/40.624874/0
twitter.com/risbolensky/status/1119125232755720197?s=21
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Museum_of_Belgium_shooting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/June_2016_Tel_Aviv_shooting
timesofisrael.com/islamic-state-claims-responsibility-for-sinai-rocket-attack-on-israel/
nytimes.com/2018/02/03/world/middleeast/israel-airstrikes-sinai-egypt.html
jpost.com/Middle-East/Egypt-Islamic-State-planned-to-hijack-Israeli-ship-383349
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bunch of faggots touching each other hands

50 kills each. The virgin lone wolf vs the chad cell terrorist

imagine killing urself for a false religion

lmao they dead now retards

What are they saying?

we pledge alliegance to abu bakr al baghdadi al hashemi al quraishi etc etc etc

just referencing other psyops

filming themselves making a pledge is obviously the new version of leaving their passports at the scene

>ISIS releases video of Easter attackers pledging allegiance
Are you sure it's ISIS and not NTJ? How can you tell?

there is no such thing as NTJ, they made up the name to not draw attention to ISIS, but ISIS blew their cover by releasing this video and the claims this morning. Because they are pledging alliegeance to the Caliph in the vid,nothing to do with "ntj"

muslim incels. i wonder if they have their own /po/

They seem so happy in their little gang why did Tarrant radicalize them?

i choose Chad lone wolf with assault rifle over a bunch of virgin pussies using bombs

yes, on telegram

twitter.com/rcallimachi/status/1120717746864578560

this was such a sloppy mossad psyop it blows my mind that they can still get away with this shit. NTJ hasn't been active in Sri Lanka in over 10 years, and all of a sudden they pull off this coordinated attack with such stunning precision? the fact that ISIS, who is known to be in bed with the semites of Saudi and Israel, is now claiming responsibility just confirms this. wouldn't be surprised if this video was filmed after the attack

>video was filmed after the attack
the nigger in the middle killed himself in the attack, fool

if they were really the same guys why would they cover their faces?

>GIVE IT 110% FOR THE COACH! DO IT FOR COACH!

you seriously believe that shit? it took how many days for these videos to surface? no one even knew who was responsible until days after the attack. if this video was uploaded before the attack was carried out, someone would have found it. its the internet for fucks sake. there was a deliberate witch hunt for any trace of tarrant's video. govts even prosecuted people who shared it. and yet we couldnt find any trace of this video, anywhere online, until days after the attack? this was mossad's sloppiest job by far

Attached: 180712-Weill--The-Creator-of-Pepe-hero_uionjj.jpg (1362x766, 154K)

i'll go further and claim that mossad picked sri lanka bc no one gives a shit about shitskin pseudo-pajeets. the world is turning a blind eye and no one is caring to investigate.

They’re both pussies since they killed worshippers.

you can probably buy those ISIS flags down at the CIA nigger outlet around the middle east.
>hey you guys are ISIS now. put this flag in video it'll be cool

People were posting pics from this video the next day

different pics, and the source was IS on telegram either way

Where are the dirty lying jewish cocksucking Muslims now? They were saying that Hindus and Buddhists must've done it only one or two days back

> das rite

Attached: Untitled 1.jpg (300x291, 35K)

>ok team!
>gather around!
>just one more game and we're in the finals
>get on that field and make allah proud
>TEAM!
>BOOM!
>TEAM!
>BOOM!
>ALLAH AKBAR!
>HOO'AH!

no they weren't. they were posting pics of the guy in the middle from a different source, who is the alleged head of NTJ. this video surfaced today. i think >>>they>their>they

How were they different? It was the guy in the middle wearing the same dress

It’s almost as if the west could learn something from these guys

I'm a muslim and I've been proudly saying it was us from day 1. Those "religion of peace" guys are hypocrites, fake muslims. There is an entire chapter of the Koran called "The Hypocrites" for those people

I think you are lying. Do you have a link to that?

that verse is mostly about people pretending to be good but then not giving to charity. nice try moshe

>And when you see them, their forms please you, and if they speak, you listen to their speech. [They are] as if they were pieces of wood propped up - they think that every shout is against them. They are the enemy, so beware of them. May Allah destroy them; how are they deluded?

>(((ISIS)))
>Not Israel and US

Attached: s-sorryrabbi.jpg (488x1093, 269K)

Very important video as well!

youtube.com/watch?v=_7YfaP1G8E8

look at all the kikes on this thread.
>i think you are lying, do you have a link?
what is this, fucking reddit? this is an user image board that archives threads regularly. i dont carfe if your muslim or christian or pagan, just stay vigilant, polacks.

What's the purpose of attacking Christians? They're like the most harmless group, basically vowed to not fuck with you.

How do you feel "proud" about it? It's kind of weak cowardly action.

user I bet u were the type of person in school to say that Osama was their uncle and that he let you use a RPG in Tora Bora.

It was on here and I didn't screen cap it people are saying it was the same guy but a different video not sure how that disproves anything

Use 4plebs if you need to. I'm just saying, this is the first time I've seen this video, and I'm as NEET as they come.

who do we know that claims to believe in the same god as the christians and muslims, but always cries victimhood? every criticism against them is utterly shunned by how the world has always wronged them. really makes you think

WE DID IT CIA!

why is it so hard for you to read the reports instead of making up your own narrative in your head? idiot.

amp.news.com.au/world/asia/this-bloody-day-is-our-reward-to-you-islinked-group-posts-chilling-video-claiming-responsibility-for-sri-lanka-massacre/news-story/5d58461246724e06fce2d54b3eb60460

What are they saying? All I heard was "durka durka, Muhammad jihad".

The ISIS claim says that their blood was valid to shed because they did not have a dhimmi pact with the IS, and the hotels were targeted for housing citizens of the countries of the Coalition. But this cell specifically was most likely motivated by Christchurch for the target choice.
that's my nigga omar mateen

This article is from literally 1 hour ago.

They're retarded then. Sir Lankan Christians have literally nothing to do with the Christchurch attack.

in islam, muslims are advised that is it fine to eat with a jew, but to be wary about staying the night there. it is not ok to eat with a christian, but ok to stay the night. muslims and christians had established the mightiest empires ever seen on the face of the planet, fought for centuries, and finally came together under one flag in the west. enjoyed prosperity and happiness, until the one who wasn't invited to the sleepover got upset.

yes. but your narrative is from your ass and the same nonsense for at least 10 years. eat a dick

It’s prob cause of Christ Church. If one Muslim dies at the hands of a non Muslim, it’s like every Muslim was attacked. So that’s where you get these sub humans doing revenge attacks.

I think you responded to the wrong post. I have presented no narrative.

What country is your family from user?

ok fine. let the mongrels read it they know who they are. stupid nazi

Still makes no sense. The attacks in Christchurch were not even committed by a Christian.

I'm willing to accept that ISIS is literally retarded tho.

this attack had nothing to do with Christchurch. ISIS released an audio message a week after Christchurch but it said nothing about revenge, they just repeated the same thing as tarrant did which is that Muslims will never be safe in the west and must emigrate from western lands to the Islamic State. People saying that ISIS did this because of christchurch completely misunderstand their ideology, and are ignorant leftists

I don't follow this convo, I think you're responding to the wrong person.

>by Allah, it's morphin' time!

whats your narrative genius? citing to a news article from some source you probably can't remember without double checking the link that posted an article about who done it days after the attack? you're a fucking retard and too stupid to come up with a narrative, so you default to what you are told. fucking kill yourself, you dont deserve to breed

The local media mentioned ISIS is linked just now

this

or they're >>>them

couldn't have said it better, user

youtube.com/watch?v=A1usmUnINW8

the real isis failed long ago. then it co-opted by the Jews and cia niggers & turned into some shadowy james bond villain.

>that skin color
Jesus christ they send their slaves to do a monkey job

Attached: 1547673235543.jpg (433x427, 86K)

don't believe that rat jew, he isnt a muslim. read my posts re christians in this thread

the "ISIS is USA" "ISIS is Israel" meme is heavily pushed by the Saudis, probably with aid of Israel and the rest of the GCC, to deter international muslims from joining ISIS. That's the real "they". ISIS is the real deal and the real Al Qaeda since zawahiri was taken hostage by the pakistani intelligence service wing of the taliban in the late 2000s

Checked and probably correct.

Attached: 1532477756095.png (178x178, 13K)

>"GOOOOOOOOOOOO _ SCHLOMOOOOS!"

this attack wasn't about christchurch its about an agenda to undo what took christians and muslims several centuries to accomplish. shitskins getting blown up in a 3rd world country is not subject to the same degree of scrutiny as an attack in a western or developed nation, but the effect of increased animosity between the two groups is the same.

>ISIS
you mean whatever is left of them

i agree, to an extent. i was in saudi in decemeber. they have jewish symbolism everywhere. they have a hotel next to the prophets mosque called bin dawood, which translates to son of david. the saudis and israel have been in bed together for a long time. they have a common enemy and shared economic interests

ISIS global heatmap of activity over last 3 months
api.mapbox.com/styles/v1/rolbiecki/cjus7afcr1w221fpmfj86pe11.html?fresh=true&title=true&access_token=pk.eyJ1Ijoicm9sYmllY2tpIiwiYSI6ImNqcW50YWF1eDIxeDg0OHF5bGZjcXJydXUifQ.qfhQzkT-kKFwYhNFEWozgQ#5.6/33.386308/40.624874/0

This attack is the single deadliest ISIS attack since declaration of caliphate in 2014.they are alive and well, in a much better state than the Islamic State of Iraq was at its lowest point in 2009

How long will the Khurassan Branch last? They appear as a foreign movement and the Taliban has the upper hand against any group their currently.

Taliban had a big upper hand summer 2018 when they completely eliminated ISIS from Jowzgan(northern uzbek area) and Kuna.however ISIS have made a comeback in Kunar over the last 2 months, but they do look permanently btfo from the north. the taliban however failed to make any inroads in Nangarhar(tora bora), the main base of ISKP, and this area has stayed the same or gotten more under ISIS control since 2015

well, you can't say that the virgin lone wolf has failed to do his job. The fact that he even survived, says that he has so much to do left in this world, instead of killing himself like these "chads"

Attached: c3a.jpg (1128x600, 104K)

something something mossad something something false flag

There are clashes in Kunar reported in the last few weeks in Chapa Dara District.
Isis HQ Burned down in Kunar: twitter.com/risbolensky/status/1119125232755720197?s=21
Also wasn’t the Jowzjani branch led by a former militia commander under Dostum?

>.however ISIS have made a comeback
this seems to happen over and over and over again. they asses blown out and 2 weeks later
>big push by isis with their artillery barrages and stealth jets takes everyone by surprise

Attached: 1406304869714.jpg (300x393, 30K)

>too stupid to come up with a narrative,
that's the problem. you're literally coming up with a narrative. or else (more likely) just regurgitating what you hear from conspiracy theorists on youtube/Jow Forums. go lick goat balls

wife says they got what they deserve

That might be the case in Kunar Province but any war reporting form Kunar slowly trickles out unlike Northern or Southern Afg.

Zahran Hasim in this video he blew himself up at shangri la hotel

How difficult would it be for a brownish person to

>get fake ID and proper Muslim bedsheet attire
>enter shithole Muslim country 'on pilgrimage'
>go to Abdul's hardware bazaar to buy lawn care products, basic electronic equipment, and house cleaner
>hitch a camel ride to the sacred Muslim black box
>commit reverse jihad

Speaking as a purely hypothetical thought experiment, of course.

Attached: Consider-620x.jpg (620x620, 37K)

>Also wasn’t the Jowzjani branch led by a former militia commander under Dostum?
wasn't aware of that but I'm not surprised since they turned themselves in with their families en masse to the ANA instead of the taliban

converts(meaning your name isn't muslim) need a paper from an imam in order to enter mecca/do hajj

How much longer till the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan comes back?

no, i'm assessing the probability of no one being able to find anything about who was responsible, and all of a sudden a video appearing online days after, with the narrative being that it was uploaded by some terrorist cell that hasn't been active in over a decade. im questioning to likelihood of this video being uploaded before the attack, yet no one being able to find a trace of it until now.

never as we knew it, the problem with the taliban is that it isn't a centralized entity, so "the taliban" will end up cutting a deal with the ANA/US as has been negotiated over for the past year, and this will cause the other half of "the taliban" to defect and become something else. Just like ISIS in afghanistan is composed of ex taliban cadres who disagreed with the covering up of the death of mullah omar

of course it was ISIS, notice how (((they))) never attack any synagogues or israel itself? sloppy job mossad!

More like over 50 of you sand niggers were involved,how can shitskins even compete

How many hundreds of thousands died in Iraq and Afghanistan? Do you want more bitch?

The official taliban narrative about peace negotiations is to first negotiate a withdrawal of foreign forces from Afghanistan and then once they leave, they will talk to the government. Apparently, the government is acting shifty and interject themselves in the first phase of negotiating foreign withdrawal.

sigh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Museum_of_Belgium_shooting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/June_2016_Tel_Aviv_shooting
timesofisrael.com/islamic-state-claims-responsibility-for-sinai-rocket-attack-on-israel/
nytimes.com/2018/02/03/world/middleeast/israel-airstrikes-sinai-egypt.html
jpost.com/Middle-East/Egypt-Islamic-State-planned-to-hijack-Israeli-ship-383349

the primary target of ISIS is the native arab secular/bootlicking regimes whose existence is the only thing allowing the continuation of israel. It would be insane and futile to attack israel directly. 9 Bullets For The Traitors, 1 For The Enemy

Why would the Israeli Secret Intelligence Service attack its own nation and people?

So I guess we’ll see an ISIS attack on Israel soon to counter this puppet narrative

So deep state front group did it? Nice to confirm.

Attached: 1556033832354.jpg (1200x675, 134K)