Tfw Jow Forums but no gf

>tfw Jow Forums but no gf
How do you even cope with this?

Attached: OIlz4Ch.jpg (406x451, 50K)

Aren't Jow Forums supposed to have a bf?

Ask girls out, moron.

By asking any girl out on a date...

You can squat plates for days, but you’re still a pathetic little bitch under the golds gym shirt.

men who get fit for women are degenerates

go gay

gays love muscles
yes

I'm happy for your gains bro.

Stay optimistic, and keep yourself out there on the market, it takes a while to get bites. Tinder is easy as hell, especially if you're Jow Forums. Just don't show your powerlevel too early and don't go on a tirade about, well, anything.

Just gotta hide the autism long enough to get them invested in your body.
Short answers when talking about yourself, and extremely short and generic answers when talking about any opinions you've ever had. Mostly just think about how to keep the conversation moving forward and in a safe location, they're not looking to fuck your wonderful personality after all.

Attached: 1561831657752.png (1200x1000, 373K)

I don't know women I could ask out.

Take up hobbies that are social in nature and frequented by women. Real in person hobbies. Go weekly and after a few months you’ll most likely find a compatible woman to ask out.

Never said it was easy.

I AM SATAN

>Take up hobbies that are social in nature and frequented by women
Any ideas on what hobbies I could take up?

Walk around in your tight short make eye contact with chicks abs the first one that stares u down u walk up and introduce yourself. Oh and grow a pair of balls too

take some dance classes breh

stamp collecting

I've always hated dancing, should I do it anyway?
How is that social?

You can talk to girls about the stamps you collect
the purpose of hobbies are a conversation starter and keep your hands busy so you dont masturbate

Go to a fucking bar on ladies night you retard.

I already have enough solitary hobbies like playing the bass, baking sourdough bread, cooking, reading, building terrariums.
I don't see how these could help me in any way.
I don't get what do you mean by ladies night. Also I don't drink alcohol.

Idk I'm fit too and I didn't have the best results either. Some nights I got rejected by 8 women in a row. Rarely I made out with some fat girls. Had a few much older women hitting on me sometimes but they looked way too rough.

i dont know user

most people find their soul mate in highschool

i guess its just too late for you i guess

I'm in college and I don't know a single relationship that started in HS and lasted after

sarcasm

Where?

Attached: 1521601859993.png (700x700, 362K)

Just gotta hide the autism

Attached: 9B2BE3C1-B049-4C3A-83BF-C942A50E2D8C.jpg (1762x1469, 359K)

Attached: 1532236140260.jpg (408x439, 50K)

rape victim support circle MWF 7-9

would you date a ripped retarded person?