Why did we ever give a country for a RELIGIOUS GROUP in the first place...

Why did we ever give a country for a RELIGIOUS GROUP in the first place? is there a Muslimland or a Republic of christians ?

W T F?

Attached: zz.jpg (97x201, 6K)

>Maybe if we zone the most contested area in the middle east for them we can deport those jew bastards there
Do I see a British Israeli Political Alliance Committee?

The Vatican is a country.

Vatican city, and before that the Papal state.
my flag is literally Muslimland with an Indian curry mix flavouring added to it.

Saudi Arabia.

Wasn't it Americans who were pushing the Atlee post-war government on this? Britain had historically good relations with Egypt &c at the time and America put pressure on because of the 'special relationship' and 'we just did you a solid, dude, over Hitler'.

saudia arabia is a country for arabians nothing wrong with that. (as much as i dont like their religion)

>is there a Muslimland or a Republic of christians
Saudi and Lebanon

your retarded tribe happen to be muslim but its not a muslim country per se, people happen to be muslim. we talking about giving a land for a religious group.

should we give some land for scientologists?

Pakistan and Bangladesh were literally created for Muslims by the partitioning of India.

Good thread.
But is pic for ants?

k...pretty much whats going to happen to europe..and then they ll theaten us of war like pakistan ...

jews are an ethnic group, retard

anyone can convert to judaism retard. jews an ethnic group is long gone.

as

So are Anglo-saxons retard. We had a religion called Christianity, and an ethno-state remember that?

one can be a jew and not religious at the same time, the jews are a nation in their own right

It's not for a fucking religion, but for a race. And only jews get their country. White nationalism is apparently evil because there's something uniquely evil about whites

i don't disagree

because you played both sides like a true kike

Are you the idiot foreigner in France who posted a thread about how Jesus wasn't a Jew earlier today?

This is stupid as well. It's not a state for a religious group but for an ethnic one.

do posters from the other side of Cyprus get the Turkish Cyprus flag?

Repent Jew and accept Jesus Christ as your Saviour.

they say they're an ethnic group when you raise the question on their being a religion
when you raise a question on their being a ethnic group then they say they are a religion

if "jews " is an ethnic group why can an african or a blue eyed blonde caucasian convert to judaism?

Jews claimed that land and goyim gave it to them like the good slaves they are.

if jews are not a religious group but an ethnic one, why give them a land in the middle east and naming it Israel? are you fucking with us?

i dont get it what country belongs to a religious group ? the only one i can think of is the vatican

to implement a european presence in the middle east and give us a reason to oust islam should they get too feisty.

It may have been for Jews, but it was founded for secular reasons instead of religious freedom. Basically it was founded because "muh holocaust." That said, Israel should be obliterated and taken back by the Palestinians.

Because the Brits were stretched to the breaking point after the second world war. They were fed up with dealing with Zionist terrorists / Islamic terrorists (or rebels however you care to characterize them), nor did they have the resources to keep suppressing the region. Couple that with entire populations of Jews displaced from all over the European continent, the great powers basically said fuck it, let them have it. Though I doubt they intended for it to be a Jewish state only.

>Not knowing how ethnicity works.
Kek

yes lets put israel to annoy muslims and lets welcome muslims in western countries instead what the hell

when they ll outnumbers us in france what will happen? we have nuclear bombs

I can't believe that jews pushing for this leftists shit are the same as the ones for israel which is the one of the most nazi states in the world immigration wise. Yet it happens.