She sold the Patriot Act to Congress. Her next job is defending Facebook

washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/04/23/she-sold-patriot-act-congress-her-next-job-is-defending-facebook/
archive.fo/zcB14

Jesus Christ

>Mark Zuckerberg was a senior in high school at the elite Phillips Exeter Academy, toying around with an app that kept track of the songs preferred by its users, when a young lawyer took on a big job in Washington: selling the USA Patriot Act to Congress in the edgy and uncertain days after the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001.

>Eighteen years later, Jennifer Newstead, 49, faces a task no less formidable. She was named Monday as Facebook’s general counsel, tasked with defending the technology giant, which is a prime target of global debates over digital security, individual privacy, hateful content and disinformation. The United Kingdom, the European Union and Australia are all taking steps to crack down on Facebook’s content, police illegal activity and impose liability on its management.

>The announcement of Newstead’s move to Silicon Valley comes as federal regulators investigating Facebook for mishandling the personal information of its users consider how to hold Zuckerberg, the company’s 34-year-old chief executive, responsible for the lapses.

Attached: file.png (992x1058, 871K)

Attached: file.png (1142x1154, 2.29M)

Are we sure this isn't a tranny?

I hate headlines like that
>He shit in his own mouth. Next he's aiming for yours

How much did she sell it for?

Something def looks off.

Why does she remind me of prince Charles?

these people should be drug through the streets and beaten. after that hung. they should have to watch their entire families burn.
these are the most evil people on the planet

Attached: youlooklikeafag.jpg (608x758, 115K)

The Eternal anglo strikes again

if a face ever needed makeup

It's Charles in drag

Guy in background eats cat poop

Attached: A7747ED6-BC62-4D93-A1EF-668BBB74EAC0.jpg (980x490, 63K)

Nope.

Attached: eyes.png (118x123, 28K)

Zucc is unironically facing the death penalty.

Attached: OyVeyMark.jpg (1275x685, 477K)

Get falsely arrested..... Get charged with a crime but win the case in court.... Doesn’t matter in the U.S.... The patriot act makes it so that arrest records are permanently saved and always available to the public and media if they complete a simple FOIA request.

Are they siblings?

A tranny would never look so plain

There really is no justice in this world

Life log by DARPA.

Kikes always make hood laywers because it's linguistics

(you)

cats decide

Facebook is an Israeli surveillance company

Attached: Black-Yellow.jpg (3309x1354, 794K)

It's a demon. Someone send it back to hell along with the "Patriot Act".

Who needs freedom when the Zionists are offering freedom fries?

Looking at this picture makes me sick to my stomach, like I'm being forced to make eye contact with some other worldy alien creature that can telepathically reallign my chakras leaving me spiritually disfigured and monetarily paralyzed

Absolutely haram

Attached: Facebook-Israeli-Surveillance.jpg (890x2375, 1.03M)

Attached: file.png (1020x1542, 802K)

The sideburns make me think it is.

Considering Facebook is a "CIA" surveillance company, yes, it is an Israeli surveillance company.

Attached: iqt cia facebook.jpg (800x440, 59K)

>CIA
Facebook is an Israeli surveillance company. Try harder moshe.

Disgusting freak ruined the country. Womens in political seats has been absolutely disastrous for the west. Never again. When the next countries come to power remember to never give these pieces of shit rights.

Gain reading comprehension and finish reading my single sentence.

It has nothing to do with CIA. It's a PRIVATE ISRAELI SURVEILLANCE COMPANY.

more like
>he shit in your mouth once, user, open up because he's about to do it again

You absolute brainlet.

The CIA has been an Israeli front for a long time. If you weren't low IQ, you would have interpreted what I said to that effect. Facebook has everything to do with the Israeli-subverted-CIA, which held a large stake in Facebook from the beginning and whose workers and partners are a revolving door of handlers.

No you stupid faggot. You're a kike.

You LOOOOOOVE saying MUH CIA. Because Israeli kikes like you are cowards.

Attached: 1552602740745.png (892x516, 63K)

I called the CIA an Israeli front, so you called me a kike. Something is off about you.

fucking kek

she probably thinks she's smart.
poor soul.

Fucking Q is right again!

Attached: 1548051412796.jpg (2293x3435, 1.54M)

Attached: 1544509376950.png (1230x1794, 496K)

Fun fact: go into settings on facebook to learn what political alignment it thinks you are.
>settings
>ad preferences
>your information
They weren't kidding when they said facebook knows what you like. I'm under "very conservative", so no goodgoy points for me I guess.

>using faceberg
go back

This is why I deleted my Facebook just before the 2016 election after spending a few weeks reading lefty news sources. You're all fools if you don't think the dems are going to enact retroactive punishments.

The Democrats are unironically becoming dem-soc fascists. Sure it's not Nazi party tier murdering of Jews but it will definitely be some kind of bizarre Orwellian newspeak nightmare in 12 years.