What race of people were the first to stop doing ritualistic human sacrifices?

what race of people were the first to stop doing ritualistic human sacrifices?

Attached: 1537192538140.jpg (2333x3500, 2.33M)

Probably the Chinese.

Honestly I can't ever remember ancient Arabians being accused of ritual sacrifice.

>Brazil
Edit
In the city of Altamira, State of ParĂ¡, several children were raped, with their genitalia mutilated for what appear to be ritual purposes, and then stabbed to death, between 1989 and 1993.[130] It is believed that the boys' sexual organs were used in rites of black magic.[131]

Not the followers of Molech

Who has stopped?

Attached: a0fc3b41c1d65086e2a089c9db662525.jpg (268x400, 29K)

All the races still do it til this day (abortions, harvesting, snuff films etc.)

Not hers. That's for damn sure.

Attached: 1555332549884m.jpg (672x1024, 114K)

Depends how you look at it. Chinese don't have a big kahuna patriarchal deity, they don't have deities at all by our definition, but they believe in Chi. They believe that the closer to death the creature you eat is the more of its energy is absorbed, and that the more pain the animal feels the greater the chi.
They eat fetus soup for this same reason.
It is a ritual. It is a human. And it is sacrificed.
Even atheism is a "belief system" and even they sacrifice humans in the name of science (their religion)
Even christianity dictates that you present your body as a living sacrifice.
All beliefs are willing to sacrifice human life in order to achieve their stated goal.

Sumerians
They're like the Simpsons of history bro. Did everything first.

they believed in a heavenly emperor that the earthly emperor mirrored

the hebrew temple priesthood, though the hebrews frequently did not listen and just took back canaanite rituals including human sacrifice. the canaanites continued this even when rome captured carthage.

the greeks and romans discontinued the practice before and around their so-called dark age

This

Attached: 1555367283455.jpg (640x462, 24K)

>who are the Canaanites, Philistines, Babylonians and Assyrians?

look up "death of a thousand cuts"

None. Sad reality is that all races of men continue doing ritualistic human sacrifices to this day.
A more precise question would be "what race was the first to legaly ban human sacrifices?"
I don't know the answer.

I really doubt it.

Attached: ways that are dark b on w.png (800x5132, 757K)

they went from sacrificing people to sacrificing penises

Attached: 1552378657238.gif (425x440, 1.17M)

Aztecs

The jews were the first. they realized that killing people for god was wrong and they banned it. just like the jews realized that racism is stupid and they are fighing against fucking bigots

they are truely gods chosen people. i would will do anything to keep them safe from satanic muslims

You can sacrifice yourself to their god for their well being.

i am a christian and i share the same god as them. they are his chosen people and its my duty tto protect them. its in the bible