DEUTSCHLAND

tell me why you hate germany again?

Attached: Rammstein.png (1244x795, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sgsXj3v3b7w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because you lost the war now we have clown world.

Attached: 75475478567547564776547.png (831x799, 329K)

Attached: 3ad30a45ada9010efe249ce4de6f4f12c4863c55efcd1c7b6887d763b93a72e8.png (618x692, 152K)

I hate your government who imports shitskins and I hate the liberal Germans who agitate on their behalf, but I don't hate Germany.

Attached: 1492122932550.jpg (800x1067, 159K)

good to hear that his son failed to reproduce

because everything you do is killing white people. germany is cancer on the body of white civilization.

because it looks like wakanda

Attached: IRL Wakandan niggo.webm (198x360, 1.75M)

honk honk

the son is irrelevant to the great grand slammer of hamburg

Nah, I just feel bad for you.

Hate Germany? How can you hate geographical term?

based and /thread

He doesn't think about you at all. ;^)

This has been the surprising to say the least, I’m incredibly attracted to her in this outfit.

Ive put a lot of thought in to it and I think I understand why it gets me so sexually pent up.

Its akin to letting your black chambermaid slavegirl play with the family heirloom jewels making her feel pretty and desired before you bed her passionately in the grand bedroom. The forbidden love, the apple that you deny for yourself. Until you dont.

Attached: 1554143680906.jpg (480x720, 80K)

more like antifa superstar

Attached: Dresden2.jpg (650x489, 305K)

I don't.

They didn't win.........

Attached: 1555344313106.jpg (1068x1182, 356K)

Yeah, because the post war world is so pro-white, right?

the kind of tired that sleep doesnt fix

Reality is so tiresome

Attached: 1555971548982.jpg (750x1118, 622K)

She has the face of an emcel

t. "bavarian" antifa faggot

I don't hate Germany. I hate Germans who hate Germany.

I, on the other hand, think about you & your national history quite a lot in fact.

The truth is that instead of giving poland to russia we should have given russia to poland

Not working with Germany was our first sin

Attached: American Nazi Part 1930s.jpg (900x671, 355K)

How so?
Uh no, thanks.

Germany bad
Orange Man good

You're all insufferable faggots or a Muslim.

what exactly is happening in finland?
seriously no one here even thinks of finland
are you guys ok?

:^)
well, he has little reason to

>WHIRLWIND: REAPED
huns acting retarded, imagine my shock

leafs dont even need some autist commander to have their country to go up in flames

Attached: striking-south-african-firefighters.jpg (600x338, 39K)

i don't hate you, you just are really cucked

because you let some crazy potato lady screw your country up. laws against violent video game advertisements were your first clue the bitch isnt right in the head. then later under her watch germany outsourced its solar cell production to america then gave up on photo voltaics altogether. that sentence almost makes my stomach turn just saying it. the leader in solar cells gives up making them leaving number 2 to pic up the slack with no competition from america or any one else. thus no need to make advancements....

it would seem a pig head and a human skull are not enough for merkel to understand the gravity of the situation

>because you let some crazy potato lady screw your country up.
country is doing fine, what are you on about?
couple of years more and we will take over japan in terms of gdp

she cute

youtu.be/sgsXj3v3b7w

Germany has lost its way

Attached: FB_IMG_1546871679781.jpg (700x883, 57K)

>country is doing fine, what are you on about?
>couple of years more and we will take over japan in terms of gdp
hurr durr good economy means there are no worries

lol, you want to tally up whos more fucked now? after the apocalyptic war you started? you'll still lose that argument like every other conflict you idiots get yourselves into with Anglo BVLLS, Canada is 98% uninhabited, only flames i see are forest fires every summer bud, better than sand people riots for gibs. ultimately everything that's happened to western countries is because of the shit you started and we all shit the bed after fucking you into the dirt with the Russians

ya, gdp is everthing jurgen, keep telling yourself that as you get acid attacked

how about those store prices, champ ?

You know you fucking faggot
2014 shall be avenged

Attached: huelocaust.webm (1012x568, 2.73M)

Living in Germany as an expat, I hate your love for pointless paper work, I hate your abundance of bullshit laws, I hate your leaders. But most of all, I hate your leftist retarded younger generation.

i never said there are no problems but you suggest that germany is so bad off?
compared to most other countries germany is fucking ballin
in terms of the Human Development Index we are 5th

all those numbers and indexs are cool n shit but what does it matter if our people are dead in 100 years

>tell me why you hate germany again?
They have almost spent 75 years under military occupation and most seem to have no issue about it. I mean, what the fuck is going on?

Is this literal brainwashing in action?
>Unless their crimes were serious, members of the Nazi Party born after 1919 were exempted on the grounds that they had been brainwashed.

Attached: 57.jpg (1585x1527, 140K)

well im north of 60 so pretty high, whats your point? tends to happen when everything gets flown in, end of the day i can go shoot something to eat if it comes down to it, can you soys even own guns? or are those only for "new" germans

I hate all Canadians. No exceptions. Disgusting nation. Thank God, it will be eradicated within our life time. Bunch of leftist queers and nigger loving slaves to Chinks. Fuck! You!

see

what are you on about
our people are all over the fucking world

Attached: 1554092774706s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

post your guns then mr chinaman

so what does that make you? you guys will be gone by the same time but you have no where to run, i already live in the bush pretty much, no chinamen venture here

>Anglo BVLLS
How sad and pathetic is this? You know literally every anglo country is currently getting demographically replaced by literal niggers, right? The difference being that no one had to defeat them in a war to make it happen.

send me money pls

Dont Come ITT if incel

maybe you just have low standards

phone is fucked so sorry about the quality

Attached: IMG_20190423_155518.jpg (2448x3264, 1.96M)

what happened to your phone ? Is that an iShit, give me a proper picture

go to work ali
even better, open a döner shop

BULLS part was mostly a joke, just trying to pis the kraut offf, im well aware of our fate, but theirs is way worse

they don't respect other people's personal space.

>s-sorry mein fuhrer
Embarrassing

i dropped it under my clutch pedal and fucked the front up, ill try using something else

i dont understand what you mean
switzerland has always been german-france mix

tell me about how we invaded switzerland ?`

if I were Ali I'd get free government money, I work and go to school and have like zero savings. So if you're doing so hot, help a brother out

I didn't know that you can post rape on Jow Forums

Because you took our independence back in the early middle ages.
> Gib reparations now!!!

atleast your driving an aut*matic

*not

Cuz she's a nigger.

I will give you 50cent for each square meter of czech clay

Fpbp

when you set up aldi and lidl in switzerland

>go to school
how old are you?
sitzengeblieben?

both disgusting, edeka is better

fuck no, all the pics i take are same quality, but its an enfield and a muzzleloader

Sadness eventually leads to anger, and anger leads to...

Attached: auusie irl shitposting.jpg (562x561, 56K)

>enfield
mk ?

>edeka
are you even real?

been living ironicaly since 2016

n04, mk1...dad gave it to me years ago

Ive got a heirloom rifle as well but I got to get the loiscense first

jemals was von Ausbildung gehört? Hänge ich gerade an mein Studium, muss ich aber selber finanzieren.

YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE! It was said you would destroy the Jews not join them! Bring peace to the world not leave it in darkness! You were my brother Germany I loved you...

>Ausbildung
>no money
how ?

same happened to me, but its a joke over here, mnr guy basically just gave me the papers once i paid for the course, what do you have?

>Because you lost the war now we have clown world.

I maintain that if Hitler had learned English everything would have been different. Imagine an American-Anglo-German anti-Communist pact. Rommel, Montgomery, and Patton driving East together.

It complicated. As an anglo, in the past ive had difficulty competing with those who are of German decent. The "Aryan genetics" isnt a meme.

>Faster
>taller
>smarter
>whittier
>better at sports
>more likely to succeed
>better muscle insertions
>aesthetic features
>parents obviously did well
>leadership qualities
>better endowed

Dude when I was in H.S I was friends with all these fuckers. They were all hung like champs and I wasnt. Im talking like 25-30 kids, It was fucked up

Because there are some things you clearly have never heard of, maybe because the kind of education I'm currently trying to get is reserved for people who finished uni ...

Muslims are bettter than you lmao we live rent free in ur head !

ahh so its an internship
franz, you should just start working already.

They let a retard make military decisions that ruined it for everyone.

when inheriting you need a locker and a psycho evaluation, its way less strict than buying

Was macht der Herr Schnösel denn, da er sich so wichtig fühlt ?

i can only get so hard

Edeka shills for "diversity". But so does pretty much everyone. Except actual kanackenladen Aldi.
>Edeka
>mostly white peopo
>shills diversity

>Aldi
>almost only Kanacken and Neger
>Zero shilling for diversity

Macht Dich denkend!

Ich wöller meiner grobvaters fahrrad züruck