Be me 6'2 white

>be me 6'2 white
>have beautiful white girlfriend
>based and strong genetics
>going to propose to her very soon to make many white babies.

But it hit me the other day, she 5'3. Her father and brother are both under 6'0
Is it possible my children could be manlets? I know height just isn't genetics and either way I am going to raise a based family. But I'd love to have children at least 6'0.
Should I be worried?

Attached: black_fathers_for_adhd_anons.jpg (1148x1004, 199K)

Other urls found in this thread:

magaimg.net/img/7nfi.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7gbx.png
magaimg.net/img/7gcb.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7gby.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7gcg.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7gu1.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nfh.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nex.jpg
files.catbox.moe/4tvluq.png
magaimg.net/img/7nff.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nhm.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nhn.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nho.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nhp.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nhq.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nhr.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7ney.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nez.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7rey.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nog.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7noh.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7noi.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7noj.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf0.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7fbl.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7heq.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf1.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nfc.png
magaimg.net/img/7f2e.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nfd.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nfe.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7cso.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf2.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf3.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf4.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf5.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf6.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf7.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf8.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nfa.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nfb.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7h4p.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nfo.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm pretty tall myself (5'9) and I've had no problems so far. Couple inches under 6 is still far above average. You got a good girl I'd stay with her.

Oh absolutely, this is far from a deal breaker and as I said I am going to be raising a based family regardless. I would just like my children to be in the same ballpark height wise.
I want my sons to be model white men

Attached: 1555778796029.jpg (649x445, 38K)

so what if they are small?

Don't waste your genes on a 5'3. Go for 5'9 at the very least.

Its not the best outcome.

this

No, shouldn't be worried, and absolutely carry onward.

This is your chance to fix the flaws of her bloodline that her father and manlet brothers can't.

That's what I did.

Average height for women is like 5'4" isnt it? You're fine OP. They'll probably be 5'10" at minimum if you feed them well.
My dad is 5'5" and my mom 5"4" and I turned out 5'11". There is no way you'll have manlet sons.

That's what I'm thinking, I mean I know height is partly genetic but also nutritional wise.
I plan I feeding them all grass fed red meat asap

Attached: MSMFringeVsNormal.jpg (1235x569, 281K)

Yeah as I was typing this it kind of put it into perspective for me.
Fuck I was taller than my father when I was 14, my grandfather on my mothers side was ~6'6

You're in luck, height is actually a fairly standard and predictable formula:

((father's height expressed as standard deviations from the mean) + (mother's height expressed as standard deviations from the mean)) /2 = child's height expressed as standard deviations from the mean

For men and women in America, these heights are 5'9 and 5'5 and standard deviations are 2" and 1" respectively. This means in your case the numbers are:
(2.5 + -2) / 2 = .25
If you have a son they'll be about 5'9.5", and if you have a daughter they'll be about 5'5.25".

That said, there are some other ways for a child to grow. Human growth hormone is what causes growth spurts during puberty. It is also what promotes bone growth after breaking a bone. If you break a bone during puberty, depending on the severity of it, you can sometime cheat and get an extra inch or two. I've anecdotally seen it in identical twins, and in myself. According to the formula I should be 5'11". My brother is 5'11", but I'm 6'1". The only difference between us is I shattered my clavicle at 15.

>Is it possible my children could be manlets?
Yep. You need both parents tall.

Attached: 1494132706345.jpg (575x324, 79K)

Have manlet children and train them to squeeze through the smallest holes so they can infiltrate any enemy site.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

My dad (6'1") married my short mom (5'3") and I ended up tall, but I inherited 'small limb' characteristics from my mothers side. Tiny, child sized hands, micropenis, short arms, etc. I'm a genetic abomination.

as long as they aren't midgets i would go with it

No one over six feet has ever done shit but play sports ball. All the most based people in history are on short side with only a few exceptions.
>hitler
>stalin
>napoleon
>mao
>mussilini
Give me a call next time a lanklet runs roughshod over millions of people.

PROTIP: It will never happen.

sons are always taller than their mothers and as long as they receive enough nutrients it's unlikely the'll be short arses

Your son will be 5ā€™6ā€ and that will be the end of your bloodline forever

Is your mom Asian?

You can never get rid of short genes in any population because tall men prefer short women. Short women have a lower center of gravity and that makes it easier for them to bear children and survive pregnancy, as a result short genes will never be "bred out" of any group and in fact men are more attracted on average to shorter women.

Naa.

You didn't realize there was a white pill hidden in #WhiteGenocide did you? Neither did the Jews. They did this to themselves.
magaimg.net/img/7nfi.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7gbx.png
magaimg.net/img/7gcb.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7gby.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7gcg.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7gu1.jpg

>White genocide white pill

Far right conservative whites exhibit k-selection and therefore are more loyal, protective, and supportive of offspring, family and racial group.
magaimg.net/img/7nfh.jpg

We work much harder
magaimg.net/img/7nex.jpg

We make/grow all the food
files.catbox.moe/4tvluq.png

And are much smarter and more inventive
magaimg.net/img/7nff.jpg

Our women are also THE most racially loyal despite constant Jewish propoganda.
magaimg.net/img/7nhm.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nhn.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nho.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nhp.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nhq.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nhr.jpg

The extreme far right is the only group with positive population replacement rates. Which means the white world will be ours
magaimg.net/img/7ney.jpg

Whites are the fiercest and most capable warriors. Do not fuck with us.
magaimg.net/img/7nez.jpg

Nostalgia for our culture and stolen prosperity is what will fuel the revolution. This is why the Jews seek to destroy our history. It is our kryptonite.
magaimg.net/img/7rey.jpg

Attached: 15472588821071327279233.png (1200x1159, 1.39M)

We also own the largest amount of guns for a single homogenous civilian group. 46 million white, right wing adults own 125 million firearms. For context, this is 21 times larger than the world's largest army of 2.1 million soldiers in China and 31 times larger than the U.S. Army.
magaimg.net/img/7nog.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7noh.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7noi.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7noj.jpg

We are objectively the most beautiful and most diverse.
magaimg.net/img/7nf0.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7fbl.jpg

And despite all the Jewish brainwashing and trickery, we are waking up unlike never before and realizing we are part of a much larger group. IT IS OK TO BE WHITE.
magaimg.net/img/7heq.jpg

The Jews hate to see a group superior to theirs create the wonders of the world.
magaimg.net/img/7nf1.jpg

This is why they throw everything they have at us. Through all their media outlets, they try to convince us being white is a curse and is detrimental to the world.
magaimg.net/img/7nfc.png
magaimg.net/img/7f2e.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nfd.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nfe.jpg

Make no mistake, their media reach is vast and powerful
magaimg.net/img/7cso.jpg

They tell the lie that whites don't have any culture when they know our culture is the most desirable. Some say it is even divinely inspired.
magaimg.net/img/7nf2.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf3.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf4.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf5.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf6.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf7.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nf8.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nfa.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7nfb.jpg

The reality is that there will come a time in the very near future when the white man wakes up and decides he's done taking shit. The world will change forever.
magaimg.net/img/7h4p.jpg

NO MORE BROTHER WARS
magaimg.net/img/7nfo.jpg

Attached: Celtic cross 1.jpg (1439x1429, 1.34M)

>Iā€™m pretty tall
>5ā€™9