The word that killed the Alt-Right

The word that killed the Alt-Right.

Attached: incel-page-cover.jpg (600x338, 30K)

>send out inbred jews to pretend they are the infamous but non-existant 'alt-right'
>make fun of them
uhh you sure showed them

Attached: 1555747536474.jpg (605x658, 83K)

how is it possible to be involuntarily celibate anyway? isn't the term just a euphemism for lack of self esteem or respect? if it was a woman who complained that no man wants to have her, despite her doing nothing to change or improve herself, incels would assume she was a roastie and already had sex. why?

>muh holes

Attached: 15273839.png (1440x1628, 1.61M)

The alt-right is filled with incel spergs.

Good thing I'm not alt-right, I'm a MAGA Chad.

Attached: chad nationalism.png (1149x771, 971K)

four chan is filled with incels.

I'm not a man child either if you look at my twitter, i own a tesla.

Attached: 1554751638242.jpg (800x800, 34K)

Incel is the left wings reactionary word to the right wings insult of c u c k

>Not a virgin.
What now fag?

>how is it possible to be involuntarily celibate anyway?

It's not. Incels are volcels.

The only way you could be truly incel is if you had some accident where you were paralyzed from the waist down such that your mind was willing, but your body unable.

The people that claim to be incels are just beta losers who don't make any effort and want everything handed to them.

>Let's just bully an entire generation of angry, violent, intelligent, lonely men with nothing to live for! what could go wrong? haha
>*BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG*

what about Jow Forumstards like elliot roger who did go through some minimal effort to go outside, stay in shape, and have money but still can't manage to find a willing partner wouldn't he be involuntarily celibate?

because calling them a virgin sure stopped those pesky posters from Jow Forums
lol

Attached: 1555641049450.jpg (605x658, 83K)

Left: incels! virgins! rightwing rscists!

Also left: Why are all the young men becoming rightwing.

It's a word that doesn't make apply to a broad number of people that Jewish media are making itself to be. Do you have anything physically wrong with your tackle? If the answer is anything than yes, you cant be an incel.

Does this make all people who are locked up in prison incels?

Listen, kids: it's the easiest time in human history to get laid. You dont have to go to the bar on thirsty Thursdays to charm the barfly.

Incel....that's like saying 'inpov' because I'm involuntary in poverty.
Alt-right has been a thing for almost a decade, m8. I went down the libertarian to alt-right pipeline in 2013 and it's been a hell of a time. Get the fuck out of here post-Hillary Clinton mentioner.

This

You made this thread already.
Sage or better yet, stop replying so I don't have to see this stupid faggot shit on the catalogue.

it really jingles my jangle that some unfunny euneuchs just put down an irrelevant correlation which is actually attributed to natural selection, to anyone that is not left.
it's as retarded as calling everyone that's left in any way shape or form a milkdrinker. even though we all know they drink onions.
it's irrelevant, has no connection and yet is somehow perceived as a written victory by anyone that has a connection to current day treehuggery.
retarded to say the least. i know you, the reader, know what it is i'm talking about.
Discord Euneuchs BTFO

Attached: 1554203383234.jpg (511x671, 41K)

also inb4
>euneuch

A eunuch is a respected man entrusted with courtly matters and often against their will, brutalized at a young age.
i dare not put these idiots in the same category.

Incels are the equivalent of fat feminist cat ladies.

>plebbit invents another word that makes it easier to spot shills
I'm alright with it.

Attached: 1513293119255.png (638x567, 434K)

A nonexistent organisation, that was created by democrats as a boogie man to scare people before the election.

Why did they make a choice to stop calling people virgins and start calling them incels? I don't get it.

>spouting the latest trendy twitter insults instead of having any actual arguments
NPCface.png

So words are what you fear most?

came for this, its a solid meme

>Alt-Right
What the fuck is that?

Another made up term by liberals. Anyone that uses is it a dumbass.

Attached: 1508184431205.png (644x3600, 1.69M)

I don't think it really happens. I'm volcel for religious reasons, and I go out dancing saturdays for fitness because I have a bit of a gut. I live in the arse end of fucking nowhere, a town of about 22k, with one club and a bar that share business, and I'll openly admit I'm a creepy sperg at times.

Over the six months I could have taken home a 4/10 tubby girl who was drunk off her ass and her friends had apparantly abandoned to her fate and just last week a rocker girl who took me back to her place (I actually had a coffee, but then made myself leave, before I made a rash decision). I'm actually hoping to see the rocker girl again next week. But I don't believe in sex before marriage and I doubt she was looking for that from what she was saying.

There is genuinely no such thing as an incel. Even the ugliest and spergiest guy can find out where the nearest strip club is and end up meeting a prostitute.

Attached: Cardio.gif (250x149, 1.77M)

>Alt-Right
Jfl

The shills are so obvious but they never give up.

Except there is nothing wrong with being a virgin
There is something wrong with being a cuck

Attached: incel cuck bugman.jpg (898x1468, 134K)

What killed the movement was you idiots becoming co-opted by mainstream parties, now you shill for the people you once opposed.
>oh boy lets show those globalists whats what by providing free labour for a billionaire so he can stack his cabinet with the same bankers that are converting the nations of the world into economic sectors
Harnessing teen angst and then just engaging in half measures was a mistake. I called it years ago when they first because to show up and spam propaganda here.

There never was anything to kill to begin with. Muh alt right and muh incels are just prevarication around much simpler things.

>The word that killed the Alt-Right.
Except that most incels are left

Attached: 1532039673081.jpg (1158x400, 152K)

Attached: 1542302821662.jpg (1000x659, 154K)

Moreover incels are caused by volbitches

Attached: 1540424183126.jpg (1024x833, 211K)

>no such thing as an incel
Absolute semantics game. Who give a shit if a man can take home a prostitute or an obese woman that's so drunk she doesn't know what's going on? He's still unattractive enough to be unable to get into a fulfilling relationship or bed beautiful women. Thus, he warrants being labeled as to cement his low status. Incel may as well be that label.

They prefer their rapists over good men.. No need for good men who have jobs anymore. Let a whole generation try it and see where it gets them.