The west has fallen. Thanks USA

youtube.com/watch?v=-QUjk71liqs

Attached: sfsf.jpg (930x438, 224K)

How to grow a manly beard like that? Is there no hope for us beardlets?

Attached: amQTrVI.jpg (853x480, 31K)

glue pubes on your face, people will just think your Muslim

Attached: pubicbeard.jpg (306x490, 32K)

why do you kikes post degenerate shit all the time!

Attached: 1549133602820.png (480x476, 206K)

>fag has +1500 sexual partners
Motherload of a redpill

what the actual fug

I don’t believe that for a second, unless I’m drastically overestimating their age. That would be incredibly difficult to do just based on time, not to mention that’s assuming they only fuck one person one time

They’re just liars, just like how they lie about having a sexual orientation

The mistake was bad guys won WW2. Every generation, not know is mine is the right one, who can undo current world order will be the based one. And they will be praised for a century.

Attached: girl vs bull.jpg (876x960, 173K)

>the fag neckbeard have +1500 sex partners
what a twist, is this the power of Jow Forums?

Attached: Screenshot_20190423_231728.png (610x657, 361K)

if that guy were straight he would be essentially unfuckable. but as a gay man he's had thousands, literal thousands, of sexual partners?
When you look at how aids was able to wipe out so many in such a short span of time this explains so much.

They dont just fuck one at a time.

Its pretty common for fags to have orgies where you can have sex with up to 20 guys a night. Its possible for gays to have sex with 50 or so guys in a week depending on the kind of things they get up to.

Very possible for a fag to have sex with over 1500 people depending on their age and city they are from.

you cant compare homos with normal people, those are different leagues

gays:
>reagan is literally killing us because he put spend money on AIDs research
also gays:

it's funny because our Christian great grandparents had more sex than all of them combined.

sexual """"liberation"""" was a mistake.

Attached: geiflagstomp.jpg (3500x2417, 2.69M)

the pajeet is the only decent human being in that whole set. he even says he was following his culture and felt good about that. B&R
actually there was that one chick with 3, she wasnt hell-worthy at least

>fat sack of shit says +1500 sex people
>for me sex means an activity which...

nah bullshit if this fat sack of shit has to explain an special definition then he's a liar and fucked 2 people tops and 1 one of them was unconcious

I met a faggot that had sex in a Montreal bathhouse with over 20 guys in one night. He told me he didnt even see their faces. We have to stop the fags.

Attached: 20181130_203457.jpg (1080x1440, 574K)

As another south asian dude

That's what south asian guys that can't get laid after trying for years say.

Attached: stopp.png (478x366, 291K)

No no, its us who should thank you. Thanks for pushing degenerate sex culture in our nations moshe, you really are a good friend

thanks schlomo

Yet none of them have had lasting and meaningful relationships.....

Guy clearly states in the video that he's had 5+-somes with his "partner" and "boyfriend", and he looks like he's in his 30's. So yeah I believe that number.

> 1500+
Well I'm at about 110 but at least I'm not him

no kike thank you

I dot. Believe this

I was a total chadlette fratboy manwhore until 25 and my number is in the low 30’s.

The average person, even the average “chads” is something in the realm of 5-10 at most

This is literally Jewish spyop

>20 guys a night

Explain to me why my dick is soar for days if I fuck 3-4 times within a 24hr period

West doesn’t exist

Dude literally counts his cybering as sex, so sad.
Also this video is disgusting. Especially that #60 girl at the end

In my opinion, it wasn't able to wipe out enough.

West fell around 1917 and never really recovered

It was probably earlier than that my friend

I'm more attractive and successful than anyone in that trainwreck and I've had 3 partners. I'm not hot

1789 it's all downhill from there

Peepee in vageegee isn't the same as some guy shoving his whole arm up your blown out anus.

Another day.
Another demoralization thread.
Another sage.

All I care about is getting drunk and having sex. Fuck the rest lmao.

a large percentage of homosexual men have partner counts of 500+

extreme hypersexuality is a feature, not a...ahem...bug.

Fag post, not politics

Reported

Attached: 8946617D-CC33-479F-90DC-89D038775B6C.jpg (720x720, 111K)

It's almost like body count and success in life are not directly related and actually negatively correlated in most circumstances. 2-5 is actually an ideal number for men, higher and you get gonorrhea.

How are these gay dudes anuses still intact?

Dont believe that. The west was weak yes and liberalism had been a growing cultural force since that French revolution. But the west still had a right wing traditional counter culture and social norms were still in place. Also something people dont realize is that before the first world war almost every European nation had a ruling class or leadership class of actual Europeans Germans, Anglos, Russians etc. After that every country was a mix up of international elements jews foreigners and such.

this is where IV meth comes in
you can literally fuck the skin off your dick and you don't really care
I think many in this thread don't appreciate how depraved and degenerate gay men really are

I dont see how fags do it. I used to smoke meth and my dick wouldn’t get hard at all. And If I fuck a girl for more than 3 hours my shit is raw for like 4 days.

That kind of degenerate number requires something more than just installing Jow Forumsentoo. I bet he regulars at apple store.

drink nigger cum. the testosterone boost will maximize your face hair.

You're welcome.
Hold on to your yarmulke though, it's going to fall a long way before it hits the bottom.

>27 years old
>only 2 partners(1 blowjob, 1 actual sex) so far

Attached: 8765861850.png (500x497, 321K)

>21 years old
>11 sexual partners so far
>all sex besides 1 handjob

Attached: 1399B255-1010-4649-B7B4-EAE13A0BBD84.jpg (249x249, 16K)

>blowjob

kys degenerate

Wait 12 I forgot about this girl I finger blasted in 7th grade kek

A jew posting degeneracy, you know exactly how ironic that is, thanking the USA for it

gays have a lot of sex, news at 5. nomies are so clueless

you dont know anything about gay people. They often have sex twice a day or more for years

Attached: gays3.png (1220x822, 43K)

>Asian Girl: 3
>White Roasties: 20-60
holy shit, Jow Forums is always right

could someone drop some gay degeneracy redpills on this clueless liberal, I dont have them on this computer

The Jew blaming his golem for what it has done…classic

Attached: 26F9CA04-4B32-4F63-BF41-A54FB33FFF47.png (300x168, 78K)

Asian women are pure and sweet lasses and white whores will always be toasty about "yellow fevor"
what it really is
yellow fevor= code for sweet and cute feminine women

Attached: image004.jpg (450x383, 28K)

I’ve had sex with 4 people and I thought i’ve had to much sex, Jesus Christ dude is this really clown world

>"sex is fucking dope, know what I'm saying?"
This is your people's fault, OP.

>"manly beard"
>a 40 something gay bear who has had sex with almost 2K men

Attached: 7ff94660-6094-11e9-a8ff-3f5fb1f91cc0.png (599x338, 172K)

That's not an opinion, user, it's a fact

>suscribe

>28 years old
>30+ women
I'd take 29 of them back. Leaving only my wife. Niggers fuck like dogs, I was being a nigger. Dont be a nigger, anons.

He was sexually active during the aids crisis of the 80s and said he partakes in orgies all the time. It's not unthinkable.

Too late. I only like alcohol and sex.