This retarded shit monkey just threatened to go to war with Canada over some garbage...

This retarded shit monkey just threatened to go to war with Canada over some garbage. Feels bretty good knowing that our ameribros will defend us with their military when the dumb ass flips arrive on our shores.

ctvnews.ca/world/philippines-duterte-threatens-war-if-canada-doesn-t-take-trash-back-1.4390852

Attached: duterte-pepe.png (640x325, 61K)

Good, we should sanction them to oblivion and deport every single sub human flip

Idk I'm with the pinoys on this one. They used to be our territory and their leader isn't a walking pussy

Of course the seppo sides with his pet over a fellow white

Take yer swing

Attached: 7718E60B-BB60-479A-A17F-DB306FF783B2.jpg (677x1024, 58K)

Fuck canada and fuck jannies

>our ameribros will defend us with their military
you mean the CCP, considering canada is just a chinese resource-mining vassal, same with australia

We need to show these Filipino apes what we're capable of, the fact that their president even made this threat is enough justification to wipe Manila off the map

Attached: IMG_8631.jpg (400x417, 39K)

No war. I like going to Phillipines and fucking the women. Small, cheap and leave when you are done with them.

Its simple. We go to every Tim Hortons in the country and beat the ever living shit out of every brown worker there and deport them all afterwards

of course you do you degenerate mutt

There's 850,000 of those animals in Canada, we can solve the housing crisis in Toronto overnight if we sent all of them to "camps"

Filipinos in a Coney Island zoo, just 150 years ago while our ancestors were colonizing the world and spreading civilization to every corner of the globe theirs were throwing spears at each other.

Attached: IMG_8632.jpg (603x371, 43K)

So like 3 or 4 canadian spergs with guns is an even fight.

You know what to do

Attached: FEA8A640-7147-4633-A968-6610B7E6082D.png (1280x738, 1009K)

We need to liberate our basketball courts from the Philippine beasts

Dear America,
Please consider allowing the Philippines to use their full millitary might against thebgay faggot canadians and thier pathetic dickless leader cuckdo.
-sincerely Australia, your geatest ally.

P.S. we should all team up with the flips and help them eliminate canada.

t. Rodrigo Hernandez

>our ameribros will defend us with their military when the dumb ass flips arrive on our shores
Only _after_ total removal of the despotic Castro regime will we lift one finger to help Canada deal with the existential threat to Canadian sovereignty posed by the Philippines

When the Spanish sent their fishing ships to steal our Turbot, our Liberal prime minister threatened to send the RCAF and sink every single one of their ships that enter our water.
I think if Trudeau wants to redeem himself following these scandals he should follow in the foot steps of his Liberal predecessors and sink any Philippine ship that enters our waters

Attached: IMG_8637.png (1920x960, 60K)

No mexicans in Australia dumb canacuck.

I don't know what that comment has to do with Mexico

It's already decided. We need Duterte for war with China. We need Canada for jack shit. They're going to get raked.

Attached: arleigh burkes.jpg (2887x1844, 1.12M)

You have seen the canadian government before haven't you?
They will apologize and give the Philippines anything they ask for.

Third times the charm eh?

Trudeau has told them to fuck off multiple times, that's why they're so triggered
Their species offer us nothing but a beast of burden that will gladly accept $4 an hour pay, that's the only reason our government tolerates them, its LEGAL to pay Filipinos below minimum wage because of our foreign workers programme
If we cut them off the economy of he philipines would collapse from the lack of Canadian Dollars being sent overseas by the hundreds of thousands of Filipino workers here

The flip army can't even make it to Canada. They don't even have a green or brown water navy, they're a joke

>850,000 of those animals in Canada
Wai wha...

I really hope this fucker does it and bombs a bar or something. We could genocide everyone of these island gooks.

It's what's best for everyone. This man is the hero
Canada needs.

Attached: rodrigo.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

No we won’t. Fuck you guys and that faggot PM.

You're dumb as fuck.
Canadians are such fuckin leaches to the USA. You all talk shit about USA all day but then you want to suck on americas millitary teet and absorb all the benefits of the USA. Canadians are actually worse than mexicans because at least mexico have USA tacos.
What the fuck does canada give the world? Chips and fucking gravy. Everyone already had that and its fucking shit.
Pfft Canada. Fucking leaches.

Maybe he will revive our nationalist spirit which has been a part of our culture for the past 500 years.
The Anglo race needs to wake up, these sub human animals can't be treated like our equals, we give and we give and they're never satisfied.
It doesn't matter how much you feed or care for a crocodile he will never be domesticated and the same is true for this species, just drop a bomb on them

You're both dumb as fuck. Mexico ruled Philippines for ages. The Manila-Acapulco route gave birth to the intermixing of our cultures.

He joked that China should just annex Philippines and make it a Chinese province months after saying he was going to ride out to sea alone and plant a Filipino flag on China's islands in the South China Sea because he lost U.S. support over human rights and had to start sucking up to China. Now the Philippines is probably going to join China's Belt and Road.

This old senile fuck is a retard and I doubt the Philippines even has an army.

>canada
>white

Canada's like 70% chinese/indian..

WHAT MORE TRASH CAN WE SEND HIM TO ENSURE THIS HAPPENS LEAFS?

The mixed blooded moorish Spaniard conquered the philipines and raped them and made a mixed species that is partly Iberian, partly Saracen and partly Filipino. The same thing happened to your shit hole and is why your race is the most violent on this continent and why the philipines the most violent on theirs.
Its the result of three violent animals mixing into one creature

Who gives a shit. I just want to watch the fireworks. I’m not getting their way, if they drown in their way to attack Canada that will be funny as well.

Attached: 06D8DC22-21EC-455B-9974-5560CC3EB8A7.gif (320x240, 872K)

we got your back Duterte

Canada has 10 million Britons compared to America's 36 million. 1/3 of our population is white while only 1/10 of yours is

feels bad man

No shit dickhead. There's still no mexicans in australia though. You fucks only travel to USA for some reason.
All sorts of south americans except mexicans in fact. Plenty of flipa and other south east asians. Not a single mexican.
And yes I am aware most flips have mexican names. You retarded burrito sucker. Why do mexican women mostly look like goblins and why are you all so low IQ.

Based Dixie
Canada was the only country in the world to support your fight for freedom, the British actually feared that our vocal support would sour relationship between Britain and America.

Attached: IMG_8639.jpg (620x349, 68K)

Think of how much nicer your country will be with pinoy death squads summarily executing your dope dealers. I'm jealous, even. But I wouldn't start panicking yet, it's not too late to take the Edmonton Mall diesels out of mothballs.

Attached: based mayor.jpg (1180x788, 201K)

I'd sign up.

WHITER THAN YOU

Attached: 20190412_130613.jpg (1058x1146, 583K)

Canadians must be the most peaceful, even after being assimilated by chinks and poos you are still the west's biggest
cucks. Maybe the inclusion of Somali scum will change that.

The guy who owns the company that sent the trash to the Philippines from Canada is a Filipino. He also claimed that he wasn't paying a bribe hence the trouble.

Well of course people are going to reconsider supporting anything that a fucking leaf supports.
Leaf support is a sure sign that something is retarted and gay.

You can come to America when they blow up Canada.

The last ime the states went to war with rice farmers it didnt go so well for them. You stand absolutely no chance.

Edmontonfag here. I hate this place.

Attached: 20190419_110743.jpg (1013x559, 314K)

DAY OF THE RAKE
faggot
i hope all you chinese pedos die in hellfire
we will probably "accidentally" strike you right up your gay asshole

It’s because we went to the rice farm. If the rice farm comes here it’s a different story.

Based FlipCHAD not scared of faggot leafs

The Philippine species is a danger to our society, we can't have wild animals running loose on the streets.
I'm tired of seeing these animals sitting on the play grounds smoking their dope and blasting their nigger music keeping white children away.
We need to round up every single Filipino and send them to labour camps in the Yukon
The Confederates were exercising their God given right to Dominion over all the beasts, the Nigger is a beast of the field and a man has every right to own an animal.

Go back to France

this

Just wait until they infiltrate canada via rice bag tactics.

> when they blow up Canada
God I hope so

> come to America
No, I want to kill island gooks

Im from the Philippines!

Wow, every post you make is so angry.

Did the Philippines suck your dick or a Canadian fuck your mom? Australia is like very similar to Canada, just somehow even more irrelevant

>100 shipping containers full of adult diapers

Trudeau still trying to keep his fetish on the down-low I see.

All hilarious memes aside a country the size of Canada can't dump their trash in a country as small as the Philippines, no matter how bad the toronto cucks need to hide behind the US to prop up their ego.

There is no legal or moral backing to the idea that some former pinoy leader can sell us the right to poison their land without the consent of the people, let alone that the company that shipped it there lied.

If this is valid, then the jews have every right to usury and the whole 9 yards, so pick ur side carefully u tea leaf faggots.

Attached: 1555779662192.jpg (700x448, 43K)

i'll fight on the philippine's side if they give me a cute filp gf

He's a Filipino, I'd be angry too if I knew my wife had to make a living cleaning some kikes house and sucking his dick for a tip

Bro... just go to the Philippines and take ten steps out of the airport. Way easier than fighting a war for it.

>Mexico ruled Philippines for ages
>The Philippines was built as a Spanish colony in 1565, when Miguel Lopez de Legazpi was appointed Governor General. He selected Manila as the capital in 1571. The islands were very remote, so the Spanish Royal Family commissioned the Philippine government administration to the Viceroyalty of New Spain (Mexico) for over two and half centuries, In 1815 the insurgent movements in Mexico forced Spain to take control of the islands of the Pacific.
More you know.

The philipines isn't even a legitimate sovereign state, they're a corporation run by a president.
To be a sovereign state you must have a sovereign

BASED send me to war! Kill gooks!

As long as the ladybois are going to be okay, I don't give a fuck.

It's time for Shoppers, Metro and Timmies to hire white Canadians
Send all the flips back to their shithole

>All hilarious memes aside a country the size of Canada can't dump their trash in a country as small as the Philippines
Philippines is thousands of small islands. Canada is one huge land mass with islands in the north and east.
You can't really compare our populations when they have significantly more people then us and therefore have far more garbage.

Aren't you meant to go on rations after war though?

That's nice hun. Try to stay with the conversation tho ok sweetums? =)

We like those rice farmers more than those faggy leafs.

Woah look how funny I am shitposting

The Teutonic blood is strong in America, its typical of their race to pick foreign animals over their fellow whites

I've got news for you Canada bro, you already have enough flip immigrants to take over. It's the chunks keeping them in line. The Pinoy faggot fears the proud Han warrior.

>The Philippines is an archipelago that comprises over 7,000 islands[7] with a total land area of 300,000 square kilometers (115,831 sq mi).

>Covering 9,984,670 km2 or 3,855,100 sq mi (land: 9,093,507 km2 or 3,511,023 sq mi; freshwater: 891,163 km2 or 344,080 sq mi), Canada is slightly less than three-fifths as large as Russia and slightly smaller than Europe.

Does anyone in this thread not smoke pot?

Idk OP, while I think Duterte is a crazy man, I think he is right on this one.

Sounds like he's not so much threatening war as he is to dump all this fucking garbage on Canada. Not like you cucks will do anything about it. You will let him dump your garbage in Vancouver or something and complain about how terrible of a person he is. You shit on their house and now they're sending it back.

Good for them.

Please Mr. Duterte do it. Trudeau is such a fucking useless imbecile, getting us into war would be the cherry on top.

You're just retarded, what you said bears no relevance to my post.

Canada isn't even a country. It's just a region where faggots live. Despite their shithole-status, the Philippines is at least a homogeneous people with a national identity, which is more than you faggots can say. Instead of bluffing like you suddenly grew a spine, I'd suggest taking your garbage and shoving it up your gaping faggot ass before you get annexed.
Why are you even exporting garbage in the first place? Most of Canada is worthless tundra, if anything you should be importing the worlds garbage, and perhaps even rising to some level of relevance on the world stage in the process.

Right?

The RCAF should bomb every Filipino ship that approaches our waters, 100 years ago this threat would have been seen as a legitimate declaration.
We need to bomb Manila before the animals can group together and strike us

>harsh truth
ouch. someone give those leaf fags a bandaid

Trudeau is a chad and a total bro
Duterte looks like one of these retards from his country that rage a lot in dota and play like shit

The Philippines are an uninhabited island, why would we dump our garbage at home where humans live and not in an empty island?

LMAO

nobody is on your side you absolute leaves

>Philippines
>Homogenous people
Man the richest families in the Philippines are Chinese immigrants. Half of Filipinos have Negrito African blood. The other half are bastard of Australian sex tourists.

Attached: FlyerMaker_22042019_230227.png (1300x1600, 865K)

It's because 1/5 of our population lives in our 5 largest cities alone. We will have a magnificent bonfire on the day of the rake.

>Trudeau is a chad and a total bro
That's not true, Trudeau is a faggot.

brown "american" spotted

lol

Go fuck yourself Leaf. We're not doing shit.
Enjoy having Duterte's boot up your ass.

Yeah but you won't because your government is run by cucks.

I really hope he does it because the situation will be so laughable. Trudeau will plead and beg but won't do anything while based Duterte dumps garbage on your shores.

THE DAY OF THE RAKE IS AT HAND!

WE ARE IN NATO SO WE WIN IN THE END

A liberal threatened Spain, why wouldn't a liberal threaten their Colony?

We should dump more garbage on them