Get crushes number, she agreed to a date

>Get crushes number, she agreed to a date
>was very happy about it
>text her
>no reply for hours

should i just block and delete the number?

Attached: ab1.gif (400x400, 24K)

Be patient

No dumbass, give it 24 hours. A lot of people don't keep their phone attached to them.

I am, although i thought girls are on the phone all the time? It's been 7 hours, so i'm sort of packing up and ready to block n delete.

yes
block and delete or you'll be labeled a sexual predator

Nigga, I’ve waited days to text a girl back. Hell, I’ve waited days to text my best friend back. Sometimes people just don’t feel like talking or are busy. Whatever you do, don’t text her again. That’ll look needy. Also, when she does text back, make her wait slightly longer than she made you wait

Be patient. It can take me days to respond to people. It looks very bad when you can’t wait for someone to reply. You have a chance don’t throw it away over hours.

block and delete best choice user

imagine getting rejected in text message over not getting the hint

>lso, when she does text back, make her wait slightly longer than she made you wait

Should i really do this? why cant i just reply in an hours time even if she takes 10? I don't want to play games.

this one time i radio silenced a girl for like a month, was busy thought, and when i finally text her she responded back after 24 hours and after that she was responding withing 25 minutes.

I quess i must off left a impression on her

Don’t make her wait but reply whenever. The closer you become the faster you’ll reply. It’s the start of a relationship, things are slow in the beginning and end.

No but be aware that you are low priority to her

if she doesnt respond withing 15 seconds youre done

I took like a long time to get back to my boyfriend when we first started talking, like sometimes it would take me more than a day. People have life's and or don't want to talk to people sometimes. Just wait a day before you act.

Yes. Make her think you forgot about her. She’ll be less likely to make you wait again.

??? Wtf
How about you wait? People have lives and dont have to text you back immediately

This. Just call it off now, user. If she was interested she’d respond immediately. Max 45 seconds. Longer than that and it’s over.

huh. I take a week sometimes to reply to girls. What's up with you

7 hours no reply?
>life
you mean nothing to her
block and delete

Good things take time. Get busy with other stuff

>7 hours

People are mental on here, if a girl takes this long she obviously don't give a fuck about you.

Attached: aoKWzGk9_700w_0.jpg (500x488, 32K)

This. She's going to ghost him eventually.

Yep, people here need to stop making up bullshit and excuses.
People here need to start learning to tell the truth or forever remain quiet.

all of that is meaningless, her response time or text frequency and number of words per text and of-course emojis is meaningless

ALL THAT MATTERS IS IF SHES WILLING TO SPEND HER TIME WITH OP that is IF SHE IS WILLING TO MEET ONE ON ONE WITH OP !

Bruh I would reply to you in 7 hours but I’d forget so Ima do it now

.t cope

If your partner doesn't anticipate your questions by answering them before you ask them, then they CLEARLY have no interest in you as a human being and should be dumped.

>although i thought girls are on the phone all the time?

THEY ARE
go outside to the city and see every girl on her fucking mobile even when walking

Yea if Chad was texting her she would text back immediately

Block and delete is the only honorable option here. You failed to generate enough attraction to be worth her time. Just accept defeat and move on. No point kicking a dead horse

>ALL THAT MATTERS IS IF SHES WILLING TO SPEND HER TIME WITH OP
>she isn't willing to spend time writing a text for op
BTFOd, op

It happened to me. Girl took hours to respond to my texts which all culminated in one act in which she took about 24 hours to respond, and after that she never texted me again.

this lmao
op eternally btfo

why does he even try lmaolmaolmao

>I don't want to play games
When the thrill is gone, you’ll look back at the games fondly

Dick pics tend to speed up responses

All suffering is caused by expectation clashing with reality

Just relax
Whatever happens everything will be ok

Kek utterly annihilated
Give up and go home op