If niggers hate america so goddamn much why don't they just fucking go back to africa

if niggers hate america so goddamn much why don't they just fucking go back to africa

Attached: childish-gambino-screen-grab-e1544823217362.jpg (760x558, 70K)

gibs r here, boi

RHETORICAL QUESTION

t. beaner shitskin

If white people hate niggers so much, why did they bring them here?

Great money here for them
Have to do less to get further
Free college
Free programs
Free everything
Plus they can’t get a passport because all the open warrants they have

there's a movement to do that by idiots who think it's better than America. I have absolutely no intention of stopping them.

Jews brought niggers here

Because they built it. Why dont whites go back to europe and give the land back to native americans?? If you were enslaved and built a nation would you leave it ? Nah imma take back what my ancestors made

They don't hate America. They fucking love this place, no matter how much they make a show of hating it. They don't hate America it at all. They hate gratitude, accountability and they hate the constant reminder that the best that niggers have ever had it was under the largesse of whites. And so they hate whites. Because we own them. If we didn't they would leave.

Because they are well aware Africa is absolutely shit and that they're lucky to be here.

To quote a black co-worker "I'm fucking glad my ancestors was slaves. I'd rather be here than fucking Africa, bruh."

niggers are niggers

>They built it
Fuck niggers.

No food stamps, no child support, that's why Obama's dad stayed in Kenya so he wouldn't have to pay child support.

This. It's all about the gibs. Niggers would be dirt huts still if we had left them alone and didn't try to domesticate them.

Jews did. Most non kike whites in the south couldn't afford them.

So niggers knew how to build European buildings and weren't just being told to do menial labor? Kek why didn't they do that in Africa then

They don't. They know its better here. They just want better options like white people have. I'm super racist but even I recognize white priviledge. I always choose white non-hispanic and have zero problem getting hired. My lawyer even told me good thing I wasnt black or I'd have no chance. I play the white card all the time to get ahead. I think they just want that same option.

this

Ok?

No kfc
No white women
No freebies

It actually could be good for them. The African economy isn't completely dead. Food is cheap, labor is cheap, land is cheap. Regular middle class American blacks could live like upper middle class over there.

The real problem is Africans would spot their white admixture a mile away and hate them for it. Blacks, especially literal Africans, are the most racist people on earth. American blacks know that so they'll never go.

Why don't you go back to Europe?
Africans have been in America since the very first colonies.

When the gibs stop they will largely go back. The Uncle Toms will stay.

This is now a nigger hate thread.

Attached: 57A42BE8-AC86-4C90-8C96-70635F9F1453.png (588x653, 733K)

This is now a bigger hate thread.

Attached: 5E37D315-5805-442D-B4F5-077D549C5840.jpg (960x714, 161K)

>super racist
and
>white privilege
Lmao all races have a bias towards their own skin color, if America was all Asian then we would be talking about Yellow privilege.

WE NEED THIS THANKS user

Attached: 1556058814351.jpg (800x600, 85K)

Attached: D877E7CB-27DD-4F8C-B96A-57FF06E13C13.jpg (640x635, 89K)

Attached: tyrone-mugshot.jpg (501x373, 42K)

Because 1. Africa is being raped by colonizers china and europe also not to mention you think africans and african americans are the same group of people big mistake. Europeans were running around naked before rome. Not all africans are same similar to how germans and britians are the same. Only skin color. And whos to say they didnt build up ? Look at rwanda. Its the cleanist place in africa and looks like developing country. Thats comoent leadership and low corruption . Unlike the rest of african countries. Look at nigerian immagrants one the most susccessfull immagrants in america concidentally most / some AA come from nigeria. Hm look at black wall street. Etc. Jazz rock etc all black inventions. Until jewish and europeans fuck it all up. Look up mali empire.

This is now a nigger hate thread.

Attached: 3BEB5CEF-C38D-4232-B0FF-383C27449937.png (500x566, 143K)

I ____ niggers

Attached: 1554586283134.jpg (650x700, 94K)

Can’t afford the flight

Cause even Africa hates niggers.

Cause jews want money and the slave trade was hot back then.

Attached: 21.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

You just confirmed white priviledge my dude

Niggers be lazy

Shut up nig. You monkeys ape out over being so big and strong and now you’re bitching over being colonized by bug people chinks. God damn talk about dead weight.

Attached: 221BF961-FF78-4E37-929C-ACB1F1BB3ADE.jpg (407x405, 23K)

Natives didn't build America, why would they give the country to them?
Also, who wrote the American constitution? Niggers??

it must suck to be a nigger

Yeah you right. I guess i'm just use to hearing it being used as a bad thing when it's not

Attached: 2EA5B8EA-02FE-4675-A82E-DE40B2E22B51.jpg (539x717, 105K)

Gibs.

Attached: st cloud welfare office.png (497x504, 518K)

Attached: 75710330-6721-40B9-90AD-D49DC2938737.jpg (1024x776, 178K)

Attached: IMG-20190419-WA0005.jpg (645x839, 86K)