I am anti-christian as the next guy but why would varg vikernes burn such a beautiful structure down. what a waste!

I am anti-christian as the next guy but why would varg vikernes burn such a beautiful structure down. what a waste!

Attached: 800px-Stave_church_Fantoft.jpg (800x1250, 364K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SW0XiJmr2v4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_culture#Religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Court_Jew
youtube.com/watch?v=Ce7PVdN4rWU
youtube.com/watch?v=Ea05eZq0M28
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do atheists faggots still post here?
You're the anti-thesis of political incorrectness

Why do you have a Nazi flag if you believe in a jew god, faggot

Attached: 1555885864522.png (844x1052, 90K)

>Why would a white nigger chimp out

Because it's what they do

Attached: 1496703978201.png (501x501, 241K)

He's a crazy autistic, no reasoning with those people

No matter your beliefs some churches are highly aesthetic.

> am anti-christian as the next guy
Fuck off kike shill

Attached: 1280px-stave_church_heddal_-_exterior_view.jpg (800x600, 103K)

>Christianity
Why would symbols of Abrahamic religions for semitic desert people look good in the heart of Europe? I wish Notre Dame burned to the ground.

Attached: 1548681394359m.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

Is everyone a kike to you? Imagine blaming all your life issues on kikeslmao grow up faggot

Notre Dame is in the Gothic style, you uneducated autist, an entirely European invention, and it has a depiction of a an evil Jew and triumphant European on the facade.

youtube.com/watch?v=SW0XiJmr2v4

go watch more chink cartoons instead of learning basic facts about your civilization, you little autistic degenerate

some men just want to watch the world burn user

Attached: burnchristcucks.gif (400x300, 678K)

Because it's made of wood, silly.

hoop a dick fgt

Gothic style of a church, a place to worship a Jewish god in a middle eastern religion
Christianity has nothing to do with my people, it's levantine paganism

Stave churches are also like the last remnants of viking architecture. Varg is a edgy emo brainlet

I'm not even religious but all the religious shitflinging has got to end. if you think christianity is necessarily kiked then you must think that about most of european history, including when the jews were being expelled
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_culture#Religion
we shouldn't throw the baby out with the bath water. religion should be incorporated in our reactionary politics.

>(((wikipedia)))

fuck off kike

The God of Christianity comes mostly from the Greek tradition (Logos) not the Semitic. The New Testament was written in Greek. You are extremely uneducated.
>Christianity has nothing to do with my people, it's levantine paganism
It developed into a European religion, and subsumed many indigenous European traditions. The same vein of worship, architecture, art, of the pre-Christian pagan world transformed into Western Christianity.

>Axchually, it's Greek
Every time.

>I am anti-christian as the next guy
Just say you're a faggot, less letters.

there is no point in burning down a church. christians will just build it again. it does nothing to rid your country of christianity. in fact, it probably makes your country more christian

nice reading comprehension, 80 IQ edgelord

Christianity and Judaism are opposed at just about every turn. Even when you compare the cultures, they're so vastly different that it's no wonder the Jews have been kicked out of 109 countries.

If I'm not mistaken there is an exact replica of this church built in rapid City SD. I was even there within the last year or two as a tourist.

early christians were all jews. it wasn't until paul that non-jews became christians
early christianity was considered to be a heretical jewish cult

It was self defense. The church attacked him. So Varg stabbed it seven times. Just like he murdered that guy.

Except, you know, in worshipping exactly the same god, holding to noahide law, revering Israel as the Holy Land, revering a litany of jewish authors and mythological figures, hating pagans, reading from the exact same book, etc. You know, aside from all that, they're totally different.

early christians were all jews. it wasn't until paul that gentiles became christians.

i don't think jesus was for gentiles being christians because he didn't have any gentile disciples during his lifetime. they were all jews.

Paul was a jew too though.

You know those were made by pagans right? They were changed to Christian and are the oldest in Western Europ

Attached: happy retard pepe.png (581x445, 95K)

>this mosque is so beautiful
>this syngagogue is such a beauty
>we must preserve it as European tradition and heritage!

Attached: 1555882068830.jpg (800x1360, 649K)

The absolute state of your non existing brain

No one goes to the Father without believing in the Son, so how the hell do Jews worship the same God?

Attached: 1555983717348.jpg (255x238, 10K)

nice proxy

>being a proud fedora tipper
fuck your dead mom before she cools. Set your alarm for 4am.

you can just change mosques and synagogues into churches or pagan temples.
why do you need burn them down to build another structure in its place? seems like a waste of time and effort

>early christians were all jews
To be a Jew means to reject Christ, therefore all Christians are not Jews and all Jews are not Christians.
>worshipping exactly the same god
Jews don't worship God the father, they worship the god of this world. You need to understand that all that Jew meant back then was to believe in God the father, but the Jews rejected that belief when they rejected Christ. Jews today are not the same as the Jews back then.

The Roman empire included western Europe when the first council of Nicea gathered the mystics from every area and laid the foundation of Catholicism. That's why its European and the recent update of the most correct spiritual understanding.

Who is the father, dumbass? Speak his name. All of us here know it.

christianity was and is a tool of subjugation that was developed by the mediteranean trade powers, whoever they were, to control the mainlanders. Just look at where the center of roman power has been situated. Its always about subjugation of the goy. No subsistence living allowed. The goy shall have no peace. You must take up the yoke. Notice throughout history the relationship between rulers and jews.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Court_Jew
All the countries with major trade goods were infected with semetic religions through trade ports. Who allowed these people on their ships? If you plan on voyaging for long periods for trade you dont just let any asshole on your vessel. I doubt there was any kind of focused international transport.

Woah I bet nobody in 2000 fucking years has ever considered that you must be some sorta genius

>christianity was and is a tool of subjugation
Your brain on atheism

Bet he's white

Oh look, and user that actually knows what he's talking about.

Now let's watch all the 16 year old edgelords that are mad at their single mothers for making them quit playing vidya for an hour to go to Sunday school ignore him.

Before pagan civilizations subjugated by enslaving mass populations. Christianity was the beginning of the most cooperation and end to mass suffering the world knows of currently.

Europe is in the midst of becoming a multicultural paradise, all symbols of white institutional power, culture and supremacy needs to be destroyed. Now is not the time to mourn what has been lost, now is the time to rejoice in what we have gained.

>waaaaaaaaah it does not count if it doesn't support my circlejerk

It's actually not a replica, although I did visit a few Stave churches in norway, and they do look pretty similar. On closer inspection this one really doesn't look at all like OPs pic. Although the one from rapid city is a replica of some old church from the norse land. Can't remember the name of the exact one, but at this point who cares. It's just a replica.

China has replicas of everything from the west too at this point. Even whole neighborhoods and towns. Want to see the Eifel tower? go to china, want to see venice? go to china? want to visit a quaint little german town? go to china. want to see the sphinx and pyramids? go to china. Those crafty chinks have literally recreated everything their modern traveler would want to see in their own country! I think the only problem for them is, they don't get to experience the culture that created those places.

. I guess I just thought it was kind of neat that this little middle of the country town had a tiny bit of their ancestors history for them to appreciate there.

Attached: dsc_8169.jpg (4928x3264, 2.9M)

jesus only preached to jews during his lifetime. he didn't have one single gentile disciple during his lifetime
why was this? because christianity was only meant for jews, not for gentiles

gentile christians turned the tribal deity of the jews into a universal deity over time. they had to so they can include themselves

Attached: x hori.webm (512x720, 1.31M)

the chinks are also recreating the titanic on some river like a thousand miles inland that they will have docked to give chinese tourists a walk through of. That one I think will actually make good money. The chinese looove titanic for some reason. I base this purely on this one foreign chinese classmate i had in uni like 7 years back, who loved it, and later learning just how much fucking money the movie made at the boxoffice in chinaland back when they were just getting their toddler legs. chinks love the titanic.I don't blame them, and the west is probably too pussy to put up a similar museum, but that is just a money making machine in my eyes.

taxation to the king. tithes to the church. gotta keep those goy peasants in line.
>christianity was the original globohomo
nice. really building a great argument here.

There are multiple instances of Christ and the Apostles preaching to non-Jews in the New Testament.

The Church used to provide the only education there was, did the only scientific research there was, and was the only organisation that gave aid to those in need. Taking some money from the locals is not a big deal.

he's not wrong, Constantine wanted less civil war and more obedience among the people and the result was him accidentally neutering his own people

>and the result was him accidentally neutering his own people
How do you explain the next 700 years of Rome being at near constant war?

Because he thought he finally got to hang out with the cool kids and got peer pressured into it. It was either this or he would gone full Columbine if it wasn't for our gun laws. Nobody at school wanted shit to do with him

you are an average low info liar

shalom brothers, my bad. i'm not going to criticize wikipedia anymore.

Because Vargtard is a degenerate pagancuck LARPer who is leading whites astray to follow a dead meme cult that worships idols made out of wood and stone.

Because he needed a cool album cover
youtube.com/watch?v=Ce7PVdN4rWU

I'm not a fan of Christianity, but I can still appreciate the art made by our ancestors.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ea05eZq0M28

>Because Vargtard is a degenerate pagancuck LARPer who is leading whites astray to follow a dead meme cult that worships idols made out of wood and stone.

How is that any different from other sheep flocks out there worshiping whichever one out of a bafillion gods some ancient mental cases made up?

paganism lost because it's fake, user. Christ is the Truth.

Gotta hand it to the Scandiniggers.
These buildings have some nice architecture to them.

To be edgy

Let's see:
>Worshiping the same God
Jews pray to Jesus?
>Holding to noahide law
Pretty sure Christ said that our new commandment was to love one another, as He loves us.
>Revering israel as the holy land
Nope. israel was swept away and is to be the throne of the anti-christ. Revering israel as some magical holy land is blasphemous in the highest sense.
>litany of jewish authors
Most of the New Testament was written by Paul who denounced his jewishness, the rest was written by Greeks
>hating pagans
Who doesn't? Pagans are literal retards with a WE WUZ religion.
>reading from the same book
Really? Show me the book of Matthew in the talmud, please.

Wow, guess you're just another dopey nigger. Sorry!

you burn just the crosses and maybe some paintings.

>Christ only preached to jews during his lifetime
>Christianity is only meant for jews

Are you retarded, illiterate, or just trolling? Because you clearly have never read The Bible lmao

Because he wanted the invading abrahamic religion out of his country maybe?

because varg is a nigger

You have no faith in God. Think about what else you’re missing in your life (financial success, a woman’s love, children who love you, etc.) and try to figure out why those things are missing.

Great refutation, you stupid kike. Go crawl into your fucking teepee, you wigwam nigger - Christianity built everything around you.

Why was Scandinavia so behind the rest of Europe for so long? Even in the Viking age (800-950AD), Scandinavia was still pretty wild and uncivilized. Life was so crappy that most of the non-firstborn males took to raiding seaside towns in France and England and massacring defenseless people. On the other hand, Scandinavia had a population boom in those times which must have been caused by abundance in food, which is a very respectable thing for a society.

Attached: fit_gf.jpg (564x752, 74K)

>Be varg
>want to remove abrahamic religions from my country because WE WUZ
>"Should I attack this foreign islamic menace that has swept over my nation?"
>"Maybe I should attack the jewish menace that has total control of my country?"
>"NOPE. I'll attack the Christian institutions that my country was built up on :^)"

Varg is a literal autist, living in a cuck shack while collecting gibs from a foreign government. He is worse than whatever he preaches against, because he is a hypocrite. He is a foreigner, being a blight on a different people. No better than a filthy turk living in sweden.

Animals only know how to destroy. Hence the great Nordics achievements being nothing more than destroying things that others have made.

Because the roman empire didn't reach Scandinavia,and they were the one who bring civilization to Europe and it was also their fault why Europe got out of food (countless civil wars causing devastation in the land) compared to Scandinavia

I like Varg but I think he's too zealously autistic when it comes to how he deals with Christianity.
It's been a part of our ancestors for quite a long time, obviously it's been a deadly mix when mixed with modern day liberalism, zionism, post modernism and marxism. Also the destruction of our ancient ancestors sacred places, stories, culture, beliefs etc was pretty disgusting. I think he could be more effective with his agenda by compromising a little with Christians and trying to get them to connect with their pre-Christian ancestors more instead of being so fire and brimstone against them, they are a large part genetically European after all.

>because he is a hypocrite
Christ had some choice words for those >people as well.

Honestly it's incredible how little the vast majority of atheists know about the religion and Lord they choose to vent their adolescent frustrations at.

You are the product of the Jewish brainwashing. Any idiot who says they're antichristian are already under the spell of the kikes.

>but why would varg vikernes burn such a beautiful structure down. what a waste!

Because he was an antichristian like you fags.
Kiked cucks.

110% this.

Attached: 1553651528426.jpg (600x394, 101K)

If I ever got my hands on Varg I'd burn him at the stake.

That beautiful church was built by his ancestors and he burns it to the ground ? What kind of nationalist would do this.

Then he uses an image of the burnt church for his album cover.

Yup, definitely a kike.

Ashes to Ashes, etc..
The ideas, and the genes of the people, will perpetuate forever. Material objects are doomed to die.

Because the pagan gods that Varg "follows" are all fake idols made out of wood and stone that can get smashed with an axe .

Before anymore of you teenage faggots turn to this braindead, atheist, know-nothing, heebery just remember that there is only one person in human history that got so fed up with the eternal kike's shit that He literally came back to life just to denounce and damn them for all eternity.

You can never be free of (((them))) without Him. Only He has the power.

hey I live there, it's not often my city or state gets mentioned here. there is indeed a replica of it here and it's cool as heck.

>tfw 0.03%

Attached: ksYPUc9_d.jpg (640x400, 21K)

>most christians believe

varg is a fucking trainwreck thats why. he should have been executed.

now please no more divide and conquer threads. just because a bunch of edgy pagans decided to spam this place does not mean we have to

Found the arsenokoite

why do you worship jews?

These fucking retards think first century palestine was full of ashkenazis, but will happily explain why italians and greeks arent white like they were 2000 years ago

Because he's an autist who hates Easter Worshippers.

nah you natsoc faggots have taken jew hate to unreal levels. they are not a cosmic evil, though their race is particularly effected by a cosmic evil. to fight the jews you live righteously and dont buy into their system.

Jesus was a hebrew and no it does not bother me because i am not a wewuzkangs tier natsoc faggot

He got famous because of it.
So that may be why.