I'll just leave this here

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/P790011-1247_e.html

Attached: moonbases05_02_small.jpg (700x255, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

walmart.com/ip/LCD-IR-Infrared-Temperature-Gun-Graden-Contact-Thermometer-50-330-58-626/124410397?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=12117&adid=22222222227162835839&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=277803106526&wl4=pla-463341585048&wl5=9004192&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=117089218&wl11=online&wl12=124410397&wl13=&veh=sem
youtube.com/watch?v=7sKe0POov-M
youtube.com/watch?v=yJLhnts9-oQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

moon is luminescent in nature you can't land or build on it jew.

that makes no sense

If the moon simply reflected the sun's light it would act the same way sunlight does, moon light does not act the same way sun light does therefor it produces it's own light. Take two cups of water at a controlled temperature place them in the shade outside, measure the temperature then move one to direct sunlight you'll notice that the temperature increases as one would expect, when you move the cup to direct moonlight the temperature should then also increase but it instead decreases. The moon is a luminescent object it is a body of light separate from that of the sun.

how the fuck do you get a crescent moon then?

Attached: portrait-mixed-race-man-looking-confused-something-scratches-his-head-confusion-43412654.jpg (800x547, 50K)

based and flatpilled

the moon goes through cycles think of like a dimmer on a switch, it goes from the top of the dimmer to the bottom of the dimmer.

it's so dumb that people still don't go out and test this.

>when you move the cup to direct moonlight the temperature should then also increase but it instead decreases
This is the dumbest shit I've read all day.

Attached: IMG_2182.jpg (2000x1334, 423K)

the fuck is UR? an acronym or space alien race?

>OP posts genuine document about military secret space program moon base
>immediate flattard argument floods thread, ignoring content of document
huh well isn't that something

Attached: a8zmjk8xjwiy.jpg (950x540, 52K)

we could make trillions of dollars and reverse global warming if we researched the anti-entropic power of moonlight. Make the universe cool again! (MUCA)

Old news...

Attached: A62826EE-AC20-4375-B676-97F3C2B18256.jpg (1012x750, 531K)

if the moon is a reflection of the suns light it should be warmer in moon light then shade at night.
>someone posts scientific experiement you can test for yourself to prove the moon produces it's own light and that moon light acts different from sunlight
>shills start calling them a flattard
this is what you sound like.
global warming doesn't exist an active volcano puts out more green house gas emissions in a 24 hour cycle than we as humans have since the first campfire. there are 20 active volcanoes at any given point and time on this planet so until we start plugging those volcanoes up humans will have little to no effect on the climate of our planet. .
If anyone doubts it is very easy to test for yourself walmart.com/ip/LCD-IR-Infrared-Temperature-Gun-Graden-Contact-Thermometer-50-330-58-626/124410397?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=12117&adid=22222222227162835839&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=277803106526&wl4=pla-463341585048&wl5=9004192&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=117089218&wl11=online&wl12=124410397&wl13=&veh=sem

Battle of the Harvest Moon

Attached: 9B811895-53F6-44CC-BAA8-F374D8DC631C.jpg (989x750, 554K)

>can't spell
>can't use basic grammar
>can't understand physics
What are you good for?

>doesn't have a refutation the science so attacks the english instead
>throw a word out a generic science sounding word like physics
>that'll show em.

>assumptions based off suspicions are science
>things which discredit me are false because I say so
You have a shit brain.

the slide is hard in this thread. bump.

Attached: C9CF6ABC-4876-4CA7-BA24-3E494FCEC8A3.jpg (564x550, 39K)

looks like a very old sentinel report
cool, I can't imagine the kind of boring shit that's printed for counterintelligence nowadays

It's true. It is cooler in moonlight than in shadow at night.

>muh science
>doesn't provide a refutation for scientific experimentation or an explination as to why it's faulty
>accuse you of discrediting something that was never provided
When you provide a refutation to what i've described aside from the word science and physics perhaps i'll take you seriously.
it's not just true, it's verifiable even gave a link to a 20 dollar measuring device if anons were so inclined to see for themselves.

paying taxes

>but it instead decreases.
So.... the moon not only radiates its own light, but it radiates a heretofore-unnknown form of light which absorbs energy from the things it strikes instead of giving it? That's quite a theory you have there.

it wasn't unknown ancient eastern cultures described the sun as an antiseptic light source with a cleansing nature and moon light as a septic light source with a toxic nature. It's a theory that is evidenced by scientific experimentation which is easily to replicate

the crescent moon doesn't make sense going by official story either

>It's cooler out in the open rather than in a recess
sometimes I think these people are paid to make these posts

if the moon is reflecting the sun's light then it should be warmer in the open at night than it is in the shade because that's what we easily observe during the day, no one says oh man i need to cool off i better go bask directly in the sunlight on a hot summer day. the fact that temperature is cooler when directly exposed to moonlight is evidence the moonlight has different properties than daylight.

you retarded piece of shit shill go make your own thread.

considering the moon is 5 orders of magnitude less bright than the sun, would you say it's unreasonable to think that the warmth it provides is also 5 orders of magnitude smaller?

If the sun is reflected off of a mirror does it also create heat?
I would check but it is cloudy.

yo, nigga, wanna buy some moon panels? guaranteed to get yo chakras striaght or yo money back

AMERICAN EDUCATION SYSTEM AT ITS FINEST

UR = Soviet missile (family)

it should go up in temperature not down (even if it doesn't go up as high as direct sunlight it should at the very least go up)
>meme flag
>shit slinging
Notice how everyone of the shills in this thread can't refute the hypothesis directly they just shit sling and move on.
assuming it is providing warmth at all yes but that is not what is witnessed when put to experimentation we witness a cooling effect.
if sunlight is reflected off a mirror it should sustain the properties of sunlight same as if moonlight is reflected of a mirror it should sustain the same properties as moonlight this is at least another experiment one could perform to find out. Thanks for actually contributing to the conversation unlike.

if the moon is a reflection of sunlight the moonlight should warm even if it's less than the sun it should still have the same properties as sunlight.

>is evidenced by scientific experimentation
source please

where did you get the light=heat?

*disappears from thread*

why u no want moon panels? we got low interest financing. works best on north facing roof.

1/100'00 of the radiation, roughly 1/100'000 of the heat
it's so small that the wind makes a much bigger impact on temperature than heat transfer from EM does

>assuming it is providing warmth at all yes but that is not what is witnessed when put to experimentation we witness a cooling effect.

In my last question I asked about a mirror, since the moon isn't a perfect mirror and is covered in dust or something wouldn't it just reflect the light.
Since I assume the surface absorbs the heat.
That's why you have your cooling effect.

Do plants grow in moonlight?

Wtf. I’m more interested in the moon bases than whatever the fuck is going on in here.

You can test it yourself, i haven't recorded it but get an infrared thermometer and test it for yourself don't just appeal to authority. there are some people who have done it on youtube but they are low quality videos imo youtube.com/watch?v=7sKe0POov-M
this guy used a wallet instead of cups of water
the light that comes through should still provide some level of heat and even if not at the very least it should not produce a cooling effect

everything grows better at your home with moon panels! only $4 per installed kW of capacity.

Also you can create a controlled experiment that accounts for wind to test your hypothesis.

Attached: Mallrats.png (713x385, 243K)

>OP posts genuine document about military secret space program moon base
>immediate flattard argument floods thread, ignoring content of document
because the document contains literally no information and raises more questions than it answers.

Attached: GropingIntensified.png (1600x1200, 1.05M)

you can take a 400 lumen flashlight and shine it on your thermometer from 11 meters away
that's roughly ten times as much light as a full moon gives per square meter
if you can't measure any meaningful fluctuations from that, there's no reason to think you'd see any meaningful fluctuations with ten times less light

The content is totally blank.

Also, who the fuck actually uses the word "secret" to describe their secret activity? Retarded

Everything you need to know...

Nigger, your science is jungle tier.
Actual experiment:
> Place the cup of water in an insulated box attached to a reflecting telescope so the moon or sun surface only (not sky) has line of sight to the water
> For a fair comparison, instead of pointing at the sun point at a tray of dark grey ash illuminated by the sun
> Waalah the two are basically the same

Unrelated: requesting Nazee Bell engine drawings for a really hilarious prank.

And that's how we get werewolves

Boicott Isreal

The sun shall not strike you by day
Nor the moon by night. Psalm 121

Isnt the moon somewhat beneficial to be under? Or is it viewed as totally septic? Can you provide some reading for those of us interested?