Which news organizations can be trusted?

Which news organizations can be trusted?

Attached: 98742-987.png (729x366, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PSH0dhDdoLs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

- Fox News, especially Hannity and Tucker Carlson. Hannity literally talks to Trump on the phone so you know he is unbiased.
- Breitbart.

None on that infographic. Word on the street is solid. youtube.com/watch?v=PSH0dhDdoLs

Attached: walken.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Tucker is the only journalist on tv that can't be cucked

I get all my news entirely from the President himself

None of them should be trusted. In fact, if a person isn't smart enough to pick and choose what to take from each news orgaization and then compile those dots into a bigger picture you should just stop reading news cuz you'll be misled.

Brietbart

Worldstar

None of them, just follow your heart

CNN

Tucker but definitely not H*nnity

Attached: rytio.jpg (443x591, 70K)

"AP and Reuters" in the sense that you should try to get as close to the primary source as possible and cut out all context-shaping editorialization, but they're not immune from bias either. WSJ isn't bad because their cuckservative / capitalist bias is at least grounded and inoffensive - friendly sociopaths commenting on how best to make money in hellworld - but the only real solution is to come to Jow Forums and participate in discussions yourself.

Whatever happened to Jow Forums's love for bestgore?

Attached: site-bestgore-menu-haut.png (1199x439, 562K)

Tucker is all that's left - all the others were compromised ages ago

None of them. Read a variety of sources, think about what makes sense, and you will slowly hone your bullshit detector.

Also, support them by digitally subscribing to your local newspaper. Only way to get local news is to pay for it.

Attached: DcS08KIUQAAi6tV.jpg (500x556, 24K)

Checked

Attached: ga.gif (240x180, 572K)

>Fox News
Don't make me laugh

Attached: Screenshot_20190413-231250.png (1920x1080, 877K)

none

The weather channel

So my neighbor is a lizard?

Surely. The reptilians are shapeshifters.

The wall street journal is a good one.

NPR!
Totally unbiased, trustworthy, factual news!

RT America

Attached: download-1.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Infowars.

none

Attached: NDAA - Smith-Mundt mod act.jpg (944x1084, 313K)

You unfortunately can’t trust any of them. The best thing to do is to graze a little from all of them. If you find a topic you’re interested in, get the talking points on it from outlets across the spectrum. Then you can formulate your own opinion.

ZeroHedge is the only one i trust.
its literally the only one i get my news from.

>sift through the gaping sewer that is journalism
>form shit opinions
pick 2

Qmap.pub

The people of Jow Forums

What if EVERYTHING you read is bullshit, and you lose your desire for reading, but you went to law school, owe all this money, and you have to keep reading. But it isn’t enough, and you had a liver transplant and can’t drink, but the immunosuppressives are so expensive, and your loans, and the wife needed a new car, the kids are in school, and you could do it all if you could just read, believe, and remember. But you cannot.

Here's what I use:

>main sources
Jow Forums, Reuters, NYT

>secondaries
BBC, RT, Al Jazeera

>others
Bellingcat, Institute for the Study of War, NPR when I'm driving

Also, I don't normally read em, but the Atlantic and Haaretz have some pretty good articles.

There's some bullshit everywhere though, so I try to take everything I read with a grain of salt, be it here or elsewhere.

Attached: 1541891804467.png (639x960, 680K)

None. News organizations care more about making money than posting the truth. Trust nobody.

Attached: unnamed11.jpg (497x481, 93K)

None.
/thread

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT