>get stuck with broken $400 device

Oh say can you see....

youtube.com/watch?v=IXXAYlkUn-M&feature=youtu.be

Attached: dgfbdfd.png (686x566, 827K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bna.com/amazon-close-breaking-n57982085432/
youtube.com/watch?v=snIGqndMNp0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Vote with your wallet and stop doing business with Amazon.

Something is fundamentally broken inside niggers.

That's just not going to happen

>>report this incident to them
>>they say it was a valid 'emergency'
>>gorilla keeps job
>>get stuck with broken $400 device
I refuse to believe it.

wait hold up, why is she in a uhaul van? is delivery now contracted out?
i buy from amazon, fuck amazon, but this has nothing to do with amazon

>Oh say can you see....

Attached: My-Eyes.jpg (497x661, 95K)

bna.com/amazon-close-breaking-n57982085432/

wont stop the government from giving it your hard-earned tax dollars.

They can't afford a car, for some reason they can't use Avis/Budget/etc.. so they use uhaul a car rental service

Amazon routinely uses rented vans like this.

amazon deliveries routinely get tossed into my building's vestibule. Bastards don't waith for signatures any more.

Uhaul is the only rental service that doesn't require a CREDIT card, only debit or cash

Fuckin Niggers.

The shooting war is coming.

When the dems rape the 2020 election...keep your powder dry

Nfw do you get stuck with a broken anything. Amazon is great with returning. I've returned so much shit with never an issue.

Hello!

Fun fact I was just denied to drive for amazon flex! Been driving for a living for years now

Become more radicalized by the second

I prefer they don't.
Sometimes they take pictures of the delivered package, which to me is a better alternative

I don't want to interact with them, I'm sure they feel the same way. The important thing is that the items are delivered safely (I'm talking about the package) and on time

Can't even piss in the bark or the grass, has to be on the asphalt.
You fucking heathen.

Amazon still the best in the market

Now it's coming together. I kinda felt it was something along those lines..

Lots of flex drivers use uhaul and enterprise vehicles to work

It sucks anyways. I drove briefly for them. It's almost impossible to land a time slot, and they give you too many packages to deliver realistically in the allotted time.

VOTE BERNIE 2020!
FEEL THE BERN!

Niggers are a protected class in america and nigger women doubly so. They'd be facing a discrimination lawsuit (courtesy of kikes at the (((ADL))), (((SPLC))), (((ADF))), etc) for firing this kween

As an Amazon delivery driver, I always chuck shit onto the front porch but I have the decency to piss on the street with the van doors to cover me so I cant blame the sheboon. I also shut off the service on my phone for the last 15 deliveries because my company employs a bunch of nogs and boomers who take too long and always want me to "lend help" for no extra pay.

Attached: 1549242797761.png (900x900, 97K)

Next time set up a rig that detonates firecrackers if the nigger tries to piss or shit on your property.

>Amazon flex
Why would you do that to yourself, your competing with every wiseass boomer with the same idea and pays shit considering you dont get gas covered
>getting radicalized because you cant slave for Bezos
Yikes!

Would you like it if someone chucked your shit all over the place?

This has everything to do with Amazon. Instead of paying for a professional delivery service, or buying a fleet of Van's and hiring drivers, they've gone the "gig economy" route and contracted with any nigger who wants to sign up.

The number of times shit that gets shipped to you is thrown is way more than you can imagine. But the whole pissing in your driveway thing is fucking gross.

Do you work for Amazon or a contracted company? How does it work? These nogs are always delivering my shit in rental trucks.

nothing wrong with peeing outside
I pee on my neighbors fence next to their pool all the time.

The only realistic way to deliver many packages in a short amount of time is to break as many God damn driving laws as possible
>park with hazard lights on barely off the street
>keep all your packages in the front (mail isn't flying out the windshield)
>drive super aggressive
>pray that you have full service
>pray that the app didnt fuck you over making your route and dont make you take a dozen u-turns

How can people live in this world with niggers and be so blind to the fact that they're not like us when they ruin and destroy so many things.

Fucking LEL, dream job right here

Attached: 1556054373956.gif (320x327, 3.85M)

Fucking worthless ape

Pavement ape.

>Category: Pets & Animals

I take it they are under a lot of pressure to deliver as fast as possible? If it was me and I was paid by the package I would take my time. I hate hustling like that. I can do it, but I hate it. Typical boonery btw.

As another user said, Amazon leases out 3rd party companies to deliver for them but cover their expenses. The rental vans are due to companies needing extra Van's. The pay is alright ($150 a day but down to $118 after taxes) but you are up from 5 am to 5 PM dropping off over 270 packages. At least the company I work for covers gas.

That gentle toss is nothing compared to how parcels are treated in sorting facilities. If you want something to arrive intact, it needs to be shipped in a way that will survive much, much more.

Also, sometimes I pee in the back of my delivery truck. I have the decency to use a Gatorade bottle though.

I’m about to stop ordering from amazon so Niggers stop delivering shit to my house. Seeing a filthy Nigger on my property makes me physically sick. They are repulsive animals.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

95% of Amazon packages are packaged well so it's not a problem.

The problem is they lack an understanding of right and wrong. They have no moral foundation, no family cohesion. Their "churches" are mating meetups and social gatherings with no substance. They need structure, but the (((media))) will only continue to enable their disordered lifestyles.

>broken
no, broken would imply it could be fixed, what they are lacking is absent entirely, it cannot be taught, it cannot be fixed

OH SAY CAN YOU SHART
IN THE LOCAL WALMART

Thanks for the info m8

Like prefrontal cortex and small skulls?

One more ticket and I get the shitty budget courier company here banned from being used on my account. Seriously, put in tickets for shitty service.

I understand the work schedule, pay, and other practices give the workers no reason to give a shit or do a good job, so I don't hate them, but the company deserves to go out of business for providing an inferior service that operates via breaking their contract with Amazon. They show up at 5am, don't knock, and either throw the item in a puddle in the yard or take it to the depot without making any attempt at contact - that's not actually delivering anything. Not that Amazon gives a shit, they just want a cheap deliver option, so they will do nothing unless you speak to them.

Blacks are constantly trying to antagonize. It's now built into their culture to "resist" by essentially being assholes. This is why they purposely walk slowly when crossing the street or get in someone's face if they bump into one another slightly in a bar. They're angry, sad animals and nothing but disappointment should be expected of them.

I get it, they've outsourced to companies that sometimes hire trashy people.. but most of the time it works and who's to say if they had their own fleet they wouldn't have the same problems.

With hiring out contractors for their deliveries, I believe changes can be made and seen faster. If the service is terrible, amazon can fire that company and easily find a replacement. This keeps their delivery portion of their service moving efficiently.. while the contractors concentrate on only deliveries and maintaining high work ethics.. due to being in competition

the subhumans who deliver mine always have shitty vans. ran out of oil and locked up their engine down the street from me. serves them right for parking in peoples driveways.

no one ships a $400 device in a paper wrapper.
It goes in a nigger-proof box.

is this Amazon Prime?

Attached: 1549485035203.png (1000x1000, 418K)

Why work to make Bezos richer when you could have a cushier, higher paying union job with USPS or UPS?

I really don’t understand why you guys do it for your pay. FedEx too.

>never received an exploded jar of X product inside his box
>never received a tiny object inside a humongous box with a single air bag inside

.. sure dude

I'm only 21 and doing this til I go back to college in the summer. Their is no reason to do this job when other companies are vastly superior unless you are a bored boomer, want a quick buck but dont want to do food service, or a felon.

fucking kek
I ordered a book.
>a fucking book
The box had a hole all the way through it and some kind of green shit all inside. I sent it back and they blamed me.

Don't know if there any rules of AA, but if an appeal failed then court you must

I work at Amazon and the warehouses are like 95% nigger. I'm not even exaggerating.

HELP. ME.

Attached: bottle of piss.jpg (446x559, 42K)

These Vans are horribly maintained. Its only a matter of time before my tire goes out or the oil goes too.

Something I learned today was that Twitch is owned by Amazon. So there's another reason to ditch the services.

Attached: amazon_buys_twitch.png (360x172, 9K)

What the fuck? Sounds like the driver did something retarded to the packages during the route

youtube.com/watch?v=snIGqndMNp0
this is how people will respond to you when you make this into a race issue. just so you know

I haven't had amazon in year.
majority of the time they aren't cheaper than eBay or wallmart for the same stuff.
It used to be great 5-10 years ago but normies ruin everything

you touched a nerve here user

Bezos hired the contractors so he doesnt have to pay extra to UPS, FedEx, and USPS. It's why we cant put packages in mailboxes even if they are small enough because legally speaking we arent mailmen.

>he doesn't live in a 99% white town
You only have yourself to blame for living around niggers

>serves them right for parking in peoples driveways.
For 2 whole minutes at a time. How you suffer.

also they dont drug test. My wife saw one pull up on our secluded drive. She smoked before delivering it.

different brains user.
Yeah some are based and some have white genes blended in that make them act more civil, but the majority are different.
Life is like an RPG. Each race has different stats.

Yeah it fucking sucked. I drove normally and did my best to deliver the packages safely and I ended up finishing an hour (unpaid) late. The route it made me go on was retarded.

Do you also piss in bottles?

Attached: 1341019806032.jpg (445x395, 73K)

>5-10 years ago
this is the height of when it was usually 2x of ebay.
You are either under age or just discovered ebay.

they have everything there. A bit expensive but some hard to find books are only there at reasonable prices. Plus they ship pretty fast.

90% poos here.

dont you user??? you aint a man till you piss in a jug

>>report this incident to them
>>they say it was a valid 'emergency'

nah, this person was immediately fired and blacklisted.

meanwhile your country just imported like 50k somalis and chicken breasts cost 178 dollars a pound

Cant take out candidates from the talent pool. I've gotten into Vans that hit you in the face right away with the smell.

Attached: 1554429931114.jpg (1024x1024, 105K)

whoever needs to then report it to the better business bureau that not only was this representative of amazon spreading hazardous human waste on private property, but also covered for the person, even after the company damaged the purchased item. they need to take Amazon to small claims court for the cost of the item and find out how much their small claims court will allow maximum, and sue Amazon for that amount. if its $1000 for a felony and out of small claims, then charge $999

>nah, this person was immediately fired and blacklisted
Lel
I know people who have delivered a package, marked it delivered even with the picture on the front door, then take it anyway and only get a slap on the wrist.

I have nothing against Bezos and his hiring of contractors doesn't bother me.
If that were my package, I'd have it replaced. I'd make a complaint and the next delivery driver would be better and more responsible..

It's happened to me before. Amazon fixes their problems rather quickly. You can't say this about UPS or the US postal service.

Why not piss in bottles like us UPS drivers do? Also why not unionize like us? Shits dope af.

I fullscreened that shit. Staggering.

>Category: animals

Figures

Do people still use the term vestibule?

They purposely give you the hard packages/routes if your young because "you have more energy". Which is why I constantly get shit from boomers for finishing the same time as them even though I might have 3 dozen more heavy packages then them

I thought Amazon only sold books?

>Amazon
>unionizing
Lord Bezos would never allow us. I dont even think we are legally mailmen since we cant use anything the postmaster general approves for mail use

If amazons drivers unionized they'd be just as shitty as you and the mailmen.
Things are good the way they are, why ruin them?

that would explain why half the pallets I receive at work are about to collapse

t. postal worker

no fuck that niggers arent allowed on my property faggot

kek

Someone in my town also rents a Uhaul to do amazon deliveries. How desperate are these niggers? Paying $20 a day + gas to be a box delivery person?

more like Amazon Primeape

They had to deal with their elders bullshit now it's your turn. Suck it up and move on

Amazon wants to put any delivery service with Teamsters out of business.

What kind of savage are you? I have a full size leather divan in my vestibule.

kek

Attached: img08.jpg (1235x1800, 170K)