ITT we remember George Bush jr

Say something nice about him.

Attached: Bush-FlightSuit.jpg (332x434, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6d6_70x9cPM
youtube.com/watch?v=NjGcCI9ByWw
youtube.com/watch?v=_RFH7C3vkK4
youtube.com/watch?v=JhmdEq3JhoY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He looked funny in a goof way when someone threw a shoe at him

he's a nice painter
he also mountain bikes like a boss

Attached: bush_painting.jpg (800x600, 75K)

>this is already ten years old youtube.com/watch?v=6d6_70x9cPM

did he died?

His head tumor is not yet too protruding and disgusting at the time of this post

:)

Attached: 7a90791826c6795294c4b7ecabacba32460173947f9aef11d6d20120092a65f4.png (358x424, 277K)

Yeah. Heart attack

F

he lied to get us into a war, costing the lives of thousands of US soldiers, Marines, Airmen, and Sailors. The man is complete scum.

I couldn't think of anything nice to say.

he's a very good liar.

he can fly a jet

perhaps he'll see the thousands he sent off to die in 9/11 and the following war in heaven

F

He could throw a baseball
youtube.com/watch?v=NjGcCI9ByWw

He never wanted any of this shit
He never wanted to be in skull and bones
He never wanted to drink the blood
He just want to chill with his bros

He was good at dodging shoes.
youtube.com/watch?v=_RFH7C3vkK4

>Had to cheat to win
>9/11
>Lied about WMDs
>Cheated again
>Tanked the economy
>Was so bad the country elected a dindu

S

He at least accomplished the occasional deportation.

>Vote for dumb dumb Cowboy YEEEHAW
>Vote for well spoken Nigger Man
So much freedom and so many logical choices in our democratic system!

His administration and himself included, are war criminals. Who largely participated in profiteering off the war through no bid contracts

George W. Bush was a buckwild white nigger who promised to cut the national debt in half, but doubled it instead. The overpriced wars he started have never ended, and were retarded in the first place. Also, his domestic agenda also fucked us over - $80 billion/year to pay for Medicare Part D? A "school reform" bill that failed so badly that his OWN PARTY ended up repealing it? The faggot also banned internet poker for Americans.

This is the nicest statement I am capable of making about George W. Bush without lying.

Attached: 1450333051073[1].jpg (2048x1852, 434K)

Bad: Him and Cheney started a trend of using the social security surplus for his administrations bullshit programs.

Good: He was one of the few presidents to not care about identity politics

Attached: steinsgate-11-okabe-.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

He liked killing sand niggers

>Obongo
>Well spoken

Attached: Patrick.png (471x354, 231K)

>identity politics
Hi Jordan.

Was able to trick the entire developed world into invading Iraq for no legitimate reason, watched as the man who insulted his family for years got lynched by his own people, and impressed the world by perfectly dodging two well aimed shoe throws.

Honestly quite impressive. If he didn't murder the economy and wasn't a zion shill, he'd be pretty based.

for the Jews. That wasn't in the interest of the American people. nb4 9/11. Jews did 9/11.

I as implying the delusion of choice in Americanism.

Look at this dude.
youtube.com/watch?v=JhmdEq3JhoY

Ah, my mistake. It's sad knowing that there are people out there who legitimately think he's a good orator

>Good: He was one of the few presidents to not care about identity politics

His Housing and Urban Development Secretary Alphonso Jackson literally pioneered the idea of taking ghetto blacks and using Section 8 housing vouchers to spread them into whiter areas.

He was an affable guy who played the dope well even though he was extremely powerful, wealthy, and educated from the start. I regret voting for his father one time though I'd never vote for him or his kin in my lifetime excepting Ronald Reagan. Reagan was the best thing about the whole Bush family and Bush the worst of Reagan imo

Attached: 1503860960831.jpg (600x800, 91K)

He's also the same faggot who coined the term "Islam is the religion of peace" a week after September 11th

Claimed to be a small government supporter, largest government expansion ever.

He was a idiot used by kikes to promote a neocon agenda, but he made me laugh when he stutters alongside fucking up in his speeches

Attached: 1536640194897.gif (320x320, 1.77M)

Did he died

I like him, It's his dad that I can't stand.

you look like a fuckign idiot uin that picture
thanks for 9/11
you sucked as prez
my dicks bigger then yers