How are you Leafs going to use your homo coins?

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/loonie-lgbtq-1.5107077?fbclid=IwAR1Ar2maj2OqD2DL8czYFQfik4wnKQemuCATIKu7E6gCsASQOZbe_2IMk0s

The Royal Canadian Mint unveiled a commemorative loonie Tuesday to mark what it called a key milestone for lesbian, gay, transgender, queer and two-spirited people, with the government saying the coin symbolized progress while highlighting the work that still needs to be done to advance equality.

Federal Finance Minister Bill Morneau was amongst a number of dignitaries who gathered in Toronto to unveil the new one-dollar coin that pays tribute to Parliament's passing of legislation that "initiated the decriminalization of homosexuality in Canada" in 1969.

The coin, which is now in circulation, combines the words "Equality-Egalite" with the work of Vancouver-based artist Joe Average.
"For too long, people didn't listen. They didn't extend compassion or empathy or understanding," Morneau said. "Because of that, years ago, people made it a crime to love in Canada. We made being yourself a punishable offence."

Attached: new-1-gay-rights-coin.jpg (780x439, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/7xgjhx.webm
theglobeandmail.com/investing/markets/inside-the-market/market-news/article-canadian-dollar-hits-4-week-low-ahead-of-bank-of-canada-rate-decision/
youtube.com/watch?v=iqhLxq_hMsQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

York University historian Tom Hooper, who is part of the group, says LGTBTQ people faced continued criminalization over the decades that followed the legal changes.

He said discrimination against LGBTQ people persists today, noting as examples that trans and queer people of colour still face issues with policing and people with HIV remain subject to criminalization.

The mint "could have consulted people who have knowledge of this history but they didn't," Hooper said, adding he hopes the agency will do so in the future.

He acknowledged no campaign can compete with roughly three million coins but said the project is at least fuelling a public conversation about LGBTQ history.

Still, the ceremony carried an emotional significance for many, including Don Valley MP Rob Oliphant:

Canada is actually a clown world. Stay away from here and save yourselves while you can.

What's a two spirited person?

B-but I love Vancouver!

Attached: 20131029_175619.jpg (3264x2448, 1.77M)

someone that's possessed by a demon, or 2nd spirit, which is what all these people are.

its too late for us, bring in the nuke

Vancouver is a Chinese city.

The background looks like a sphincter.

Holy shit it’s real.

We're not it's a cashless society. That's how stupid leftists are.

Haha AIDS coins will only be used by boomers.

I actually found many more koreans in there than chinese or japanese.

Yes, after a while you can tell the difference.

Attached: 5032992bfe6e78f6d9ed129497b097ff.jpg (640x383, 74K)

Was that designed by a 5 year old autistic child?

Yeah they're called university professors

I was thinking of carrying a black sharpie on me to write on any of these I come across. Besides the obvious FAG or AIDS what else could I write to deface and redpill any who receives said coin in circulation?

Attached: 1556057626417.jpg (750x935, 97K)

Can your queer coin self identify as a million dollars?

I used to think old stories of witches kidnapping and eating kids were fake. Now I’m not so sure anymore

I was also wondering if there is a way to permanently mark the coins with something

>when sodomy is a part of "being yourself"

You get a metal stamp set.

spooky

I think it's like the next stage of otherkin, but multiple "genders" can be sharing the body
>We identify as Barney the Dinosaur, a black woman, and a yorkshire terrier, all sharing the body of a fat middle aged man

"two spirited"?
What is this fresh scoop of pc BS?

>Homosexual, eunuch, freak, commie, and usurper coins
TFW it's worthless in Utah!

Attached: 1541308745933.png (500x385, 238K)

I have a dremel and access to vending machines. Same energy you get from a sharpie and le based black woman $10 bill.

Flag checks out. You have to go back.

A black sharpie will run off metal, but so will an acrylic paint marker...

What you boys need to get are dremels, or a cheap engraver for 20 bucks. If you're going to deface currency ( which I don't recommend) the only way to permanently mark metal is to engrave it...

Side note I will be laughing my ass off when hundreds of loonies show up with "hiv-fag" engraved into them.

I'm honestly taken aback that we have coins commemorating ass fucking. But then again why am I surprised.

Dremel or sand paper and into the vending machine it goes.

Remember frens, vandalizing money is a serious offence (if you're also committing the thought crime of not liking blacks or homos while you do it), so don't take pictures and be smart about where you use them.

KEK

Attached: 1555653262716.jpg (560x315, 37K)

Not that I would ever suggest anyone ever vandalize currency.

Forget the sharpie I'll be carving it in so it can't just be washed off.

Attached: 1554565819425.jpg (459x465, 41K)

they can commemorate anything we want them to desu senpai

Attached: 1553467823371.jpg (338x402, 111K)

Everyone knows that.

nah, Canada is a beautiful country with beautiful people and you are in the minority.

Attached: article-2598497-1CE4A36A00000578-596_634x422.jpg (634x422, 44K)

You know what? Fuck It. This is totally something I'm gonna do(but not really cause everything you read on this website is fictional Glow Niggers).

Attached: 1547569971409.jpg (822x512, 132K)

so which leaf is going to buy up bags and then hand paint them to honk honk making them the official coin of the racist alt right?

Attached: timetohonk.png (534x557, 463K)

soon to be literally

Shit you guys are gonna make me convert to cash now lol. The possibilities are endless.

Saved to my Canada folder!

>you are in the minority
naaaah, even generously non-whites are like 2/5ths of the population, and that number is probably closer to 1/5th. It's enough that it will take a civil war to get you back in the corn fields where you belong, but nothing insurmountable.

Nice they've already done half the work. All you really need to do is paint the face green and enlarge the lips and eyes

>HONK HONK

Attached: 1556038425091.gif (345x505, 22K)

Well it is the fucking "loony" after all.
When the fuck can we obliterate the federal Libs like Ontario did the provincial Libs? Fucking when?

it's when you're a third gender and a spirit at the same time
also known as being retarded

files.catbox.moe/7xgjhx.webm

Attached: hyper.png (755x267, 43K)

Leave it to the faggots in Ottawa. Trudeau probably personally requested this while getting his ass reamed by his wife. We are so cucked.

Needs more diversity. Make one face amerindian and the other with down syndrome.

Attached: 1553748634868.jpg (329x346, 12K)

It's indian talk for gay

Someone who can only handle two beers before being surly drunk
Most white people have so many spirits that they don't count them

So some people are only gay by superstitious and religious beliefs? Damn. Good luck with that.

Attached: honk coin.jpg (534x557, 100K)

No one is going to buy them, so the premium will be low. Looks like I found a better alternative for a gold source to smelt for my jewelry shop. (Only if they'll be cheaper than regular maple leafs)

homo tokens. new canadian currency

Oh wait it's just a commemorative coin, nvm

Cuck coins

Sackofthawiena dollars

fucking why

You can still call them loonies.

HAHAHAHAHAH

A. FUCKING. CHIN.

Attached: trudeau_chin.jpg (632x560, 53K)

Here's to celebrating sodomy and for drag queens to indoctrinating your children. CELEBRATE NOW BIGOT!

Every single day, I want to post "Please kill me" on Jow Forums.

Nuke this fucking shit skin country, these clowns really don't fucking realize that far too few people carry change, and the few that collect the queercoin for "Value" are either bbs or as usual, cucks. Holy shit what happened to us :( I'm sorry boys, true north middle east. On a side note, hopefully nobody actually buys this garbage, now that would be funny.

Attached: 1555284379514.jpg (500x543, 67K)

theglobeandmail.com/investing/markets/inside-the-market/market-news/article-canadian-dollar-hits-4-week-low-ahead-of-bank-of-canada-rate-decision/

Canada is collapsing

70 CAD/kg of meat

I'm thinking of buying it so I can laugh at you guys.

Just wait until they make your credit/debit card gay.

Go for it

Holy shit can't wait for my wallet to look like a fucking parade

If it was on the toonie it would imply there are only 2 genders.

>1969
lmao

Let's call them honkies

Attached: IMG_20190424_011516.jpg (443x462, 53K)

10 dollar nigger notes and now loony loonies

perfect

Attached: 1555641889002.jpg (546x767, 60K)

Transgendered quarter-ed dicks and five year-old pedophile five cent nickel?

I don't think they would possibly push it that far, but I've been wrong about the slippery slope. Towns now have gay rainbow crosswalks.

I could see TD going first with rainbow credit cards. They are the faggiest of faggot-loving banks.

I will see how many I can fit underneath my foreskin.

I've never bothered checking, but I wouldn't be surprised if banks already offered homo cards. I'm just awaiting the day when you're forced to get a fag card.
>Sir, I would like to get a credit card with an alternative design.
>We've discontinued those, and by not wanting our LGBT cards, are you suggesting that you are a bigot?

I think at that point I would happily tell the bank to close my account and I'd go with some other CC provider. Fucking canadian tire if I have to.

Stamp fag on them

A Canadian civil war would be fucking based.

Federalists, vs Québécois separatists & Western Secessionists. If Western forces could gain control of Cold Lake that would give us air superiority over Alberta & Saskatchewan as well as the North West Territories. NDN's could fight the Feds too, also American as well as Chicom fifth columnist elements would also be involved.

The West is yet to rise, shut off the gas and food to the east, watch me freeze and starve.

Eventually we can kick all of the coolies and the Achmeds out. Put Refugees in chains and force them to break rocks.

Are you familiar with the great works of Edmund Ruffin?

Attached: IMG_8752.jpg (1315x1920, 667K)

Em not me, fucking autocorrect.

The cashless society cannot arrive soon enough.

An absolute disgrace.

Drop in the coin slot at the homo glory hole peep show booths, of course:
youtube.com/watch?v=iqhLxq_hMsQ

>Joe Average
Fitting name.

>Anne Arundel County

Attached: Hopeless.jpg (1722x1722, 1.91M)

>What's a two spirited person?
It has two assholes.

Clown coins for a Clown World.

Attached: Clown Coins.jpg (1074x1074, 684K)

Like this

Attached: D6321F3D-3E7D-4302-AF64-C1B25396E451.jpg (800x435, 21K)

Baja is so much better. If you guys would let me have my guns in your country, I would already be living there and enriching your economy.