Him being gay is irrelevant

I see so many people on here act like he can never win because he's gay. That's absurd. Most people don't care about this nearly as much as Jow Forums.

Attached: pete-buttigieg.jpg (1613x1075, 636K)

figures the 1st gay politician is named buttgag

Him being gay is a litmus test of what his politics are.

For example, he wants to disarm citizens of all AR15s, therefore he is a traitor to the republic and enemy of the constitution.

Projection. That's his ONLY qualification according to the left. All criticisms of him get simplified to "homophobia". He's able to subvert reality because he is immune from criticism because he sucks dicks with his asshole. If it didn't matter, we wouldn't know he's a fag, he'd keep it to himself, but he makes it a cornerstone of his "platform".

But his only appeal is that he's gay.

But even the president is a sodomite so why not?

I hope it comes down to yang and butt

Dude, I’m from the Rust Belt. I personally know old-school,
blue-collar Democrats. They’re not voting for Buttgay when Trump is the other option.

>PRESIDENT BUTTGAY 2020
Yeah china and putin totally wouldn’t laugh at us
At best we might get points from cuckdeau but he’s hopefully out soon

Blacks care, they don't like fags.
Mexicans care, they don't like fags.
Muslims care, they don't like fags
Right-leaning people don't typically vote for fags.
Centrists and leftists who are sick of pro-gay shit are not going to vote for a fag.
Basically, he's just pandering to the gay audience but has no substance. Imagine making a point of going after Pence in your early rallies as if anyone gives a fuck about Pence - the only ones who do are fags and women who think a butt pirate would make a good leader, and in that case, you're talking about a fraction of his base.
Basically each Dem candidate has limited appeal, their only hope is Biden and I guarantee, he's not going to get that far.

Buttplug can't even compete with Yang.

Attached: D4lCaROUUAA-0vw.jpg (680x340, 61K)

Idon't know why he's even running with a named like Buttgig or whatever the fuck + being a homo on top of it.
I don't think he intends to win but rather become the top faggot and get rich off some sort of side game like a book deal.
Donors are wasting money on him IMO.

>military service
>PhD
>speaks 6 languages

Still likes retarded Democrat policies but let’s be fair to our opponents

>let’s be fair to our opponents
Lol, why? When have leftists ever been fair to us?

>PhD
No

Attached: BFA133B7-2A66-468F-9598-EDEBEDFE816C.jpg (750x1200, 128K)

See the (((underlined part)))

Attached: 7EE7B5C0-B3AD-4173-B787-BBDFF91F0E5D.jpg (750x790, 175K)

electing a gay guy is Islamophobic

>1 post by this ID
Figures.
Why can't these shills stick around for a little while and try to make their points? I guess that isn't the point, the point is to shit up this board by baiting newfags to bump these dumb threads to the limit. Remember to sage, retards.

what's irrelevant is his belief system. He is either a wolf in sheep's clothing or a tare amungst the wheat ...

either way, he is not for jesus christ or christian values... kinda like hrc in that department, no?

Attached: mad-max.png (465x355, 246K)

this guy is deep state

Descendant of Jewish Jesuits. Is it possible to be more kiked?

>Also, lol at that last name - cockfather?

Good luck getting the minority vote with a gay white dude. Blacks and Muslims especially are 100× more homophobic than white people. The dems are already losing black voters. They're taking a huge risk with this guy. He doesn't have a chance in 2020. Maybe in 2024 though when the pendulum starts swinging back to the left. Assuming it does.

Attached: Peter ButtEdgeEdge.png (1076x512, 465K)

Last time I checked blacks had the most fags out of any race

Niggers won't vote for an open homosexual. Democrats can't win the presidency without nigger votes. Therefore, an openly homosexual democrat can't win the presidency.

Attached: drivingboston.gif (500x282, 911K)

They’re also one of the most homophobic races, maybe the most homophobic other than spics. There may be a lot of fags but even more nogs who won’t vote for a fag

So he needs to be the nominee to make sure Trump wins

Mexicans and blacks hate faggots, they have not been brainwashed to the extent whites have been to accept them. Not saying that a Republican would win those groups but they won’t turn out for the Bootyfag.

>BOOTY-JUDGE
>BUTT-GANG

Homosexual president isnt ideal but it's still better than a female

him being gay and christian is an affront.

>Him being gay is irrelevant
Is it though?

Attached: HMMM.png (960x522, 485K)