America must pay Russia reparations after Mueller report revealed the truth...

America must pay Russia reparations after Mueller report revealed the truth.I don`t want to see caravan of American faces sucking my Russian dick. So i don`t know what to take from USA.Your offers,please.

Attached: orig-15206748786d487b41213e8f4ef0747c3a72e297a8.jpg (1240x765, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBsKplb2E6Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nikola_Tesla_patents
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anyone but the niggers

How does world peace sound?

Attached: 1531628264126.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

We'll turn over the war-criminal Hillary Clinton to you.

Attached: 1491209139497.jpg (734x480, 67K)

It sounds weird but i find her sexually atrractive.
Afer that girl that sang song about mushrooms and Lady Gaga she is 3 rd hot American to me

Let's be friends as the world gets worse and worse.

Attached: 1511034487250.png (500x233, 91K)

Kys

Here, consider this your reparations. You're welcome.

Attached: 960.jpg (960x540, 98K)

hot

Russia was the only country that refused to put sanctions on USA and send troops during War for independence and got anal fisting from Britain for it and you turned out to be such dicks

read about Uranus Pluto square aspect that took place from 2012-2017

Let's join our military might together & go to war with China. We can split the wealth 50/50.

Sorry, shit happens lol.

We need our yerrow sraves

Fair enough. Where is the best place to settle in Siberia in the event of evacuation?

Reparations to be paid in plutonium and delivered by ICBM.
Take it or leave it.

here we go again. boris begging for gibs. if i've said it once, i've said it a thousand times: all slavs are niggers.

Attached: slav.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

why do u worhip us than calling your stupid cars slavic surnames like Tesla?

why do you steal our art?original of Imperial marsh
youtube.com/watch?v=bBsKplb2E6Q

>some retarded african boer memenigger with a waffel faggot space name gets a pile of kike venture capital and makes a handful of luxury cars for rich kikes named after a retarded autistic slav funded by saudi shieks
yup. that sounds like real americans worshiping you.

You guys can have all of our melenated citizens :^)

if you are real American stop using alternating current transmission invented by Tesla

Our reparations will be mailed to you in the form of 20 million niggers. Put them to good use, but most of them are worthless.

>America must pay Russia reparations
How about you pay reparations to the former Communist states of Eastern Europe.

niggers turn into Germans in two generation living in Siberia

That was before you turned into a bunch of commie bastards with a series of crazy dictators.

>word salad
Okay, now say Chechnya cool.

Attached: 1764284716.webm (190x106, 2.97M)

Maybe Greeks in 3

why did you built all factories for Stalin after Holodomor if you are anticommunist?

he didn't invent shit. hippolyte pixii invented ac in paris in 1832. that slavic faggot wasn't even born until 1856.

Commie Berni Sanders and Osalia ibn Cortez are second popular after Trump retard.You are commies yourself

Tesla was an American inventor. He was a US Citizen and worked for our government. Get Fucked faggot.

France and Canada helped on two fronts. Stop making sit up, Alex. Now say Chechnya cool.

Attached: 1513124992377.jpg (800x450, 43K)

>hippolyte pixii
i am talking about transmission

you have 20 millions of nigger American inventors dumbass

So what? Our niggers live 100x better than you ever will, Snow Nigger. Go buy a single hamburger with nothing on it for half your monthly salary, HAHAHA!

again a frenchman from paris. lucien gaulard.

Why are you against Chechnya? Kadirov wanted to send all gays to Canada, that`s why,right?

say it.

Attached: 1513124992379.jpg (680x798, 157K)

transmismission on big distances i meant

How about 25,000,000 niggers and 100,000,000 spics, you pick up

Attached: 1555999384500s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

only homeless people in Russia eat poisonous American food. You are saying that you are proud to eat shit. USA food is tastless and filled with chemicals

nice get. but it was still gaulard. he lit up italy with that shit partnering with kraut co siemens. then he sold that shit to westinghouse. westinghouse made the slav the pr front for it in burgerland. but the slav didn't invent shit. it's just an old american kiked up marketing campaign.

Wrong. I don't eat that bullshit. I eat zucchini pasta +skinless chicken breast and salads with water only.

0/2 so far, you Ameriboo.

fake news
List of Nikola Tesla patents

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nikola_Tesla_patents

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nikola_Tesla_patents
all us patents from after westinghouse bought the rights from frogs britbongs and krauts who actually invented the shit. face it. gaulard lit up the world's fair at turin with ac power and transmission in 1884. tesla didn't even have a single patent until 1886, after westinghouse secured the rights. he was a marketing front for business in america. nothing more.