Jobs for a NEET

got nothing to live for atm, don't really care for shovelling shit all day. are there any dangerous, unwanted jobs that I could do that people don't want to do?

don't care what it is as long as im not working with faeces or garbage. would prefer if its dangerous af and id likely get killed doing it.

Attached: 1555934798713.png (847x521, 73K)

Window cleaning is pretty shitty and dangerous.

Underwater welding. Get filthy rich but risk a horrible death. Warning: requires pretty large amount of training though.

Just kill your neighbors and impersonate them for as long as you can

this is not /b/

Security Guard is the NEET-approved stepping stone into normalcy.

Ill pay ya to give me a blowjob

fucking commies, if i could get a job killing them i would. fuck id do it for free if i could get away with it

So you're alright with dying for a jew while doing the dangerous work of making him rich?

fuck off neurotypical
being my sex slave :)

how much can i earn as a sex slave? are you rich?

Thread about working makes a communist uncomfortable, big shock right there

Move to USA and you can be my literal crime fighting sidekick.

>Jow Forums

Attached: 1555533799388.png (678x678, 848K)

top zozzle friendo!

I would need to start somewhere. I dont want to do anything illegal. Not because im a pussy, just because I cant.

Attached: tegaki.png (400x400, 7K)

Spooked and Glowniggered

honestly, being a garbage truck driver is great. In my country it pays well, is easy, and has no stress. You just drive around all day and fork the bins into the truck. Sometimes you have to push them away from a building first, but if you're good you can mostly do the whole thing without getting out of the truck. Great job for autists.

pussy ass faggot

the smell

working on power lines is up there

no joke, here in the states there is like a 5 year waitlist to apply. the garbage man jobs are fucking coveted becasuse they pay so well. those dudes make upwards of 100k a year plus all the state benefits

I dont really want to study for 3+years to start working. I want to do something instead of lying in bed all day wishing for death

i will hire you for pest control I am at $20/hr if you have a licence

its not even actually that hard

ethnic cleanser

how do you get a pest control license? do you take classes on poison and rat trapping? why cant this shit be taught on the job why do employees always have to get certified on their own money

you could always drive a semi. my dad made 100k last year doing it. takes a few weeks to get your license

fucked up that reply

Military

i made 132k driving trucks last year.

work in mining in arizona or nevada. you'll be out in the middle of nowhere but they're always looking for haul truck drivers and other heavy equipment operator trainees

Attached: 1512511785257.png (2000x1334, 278K)

Work with plants. Helped me feel a lot better.
Try some garden centers.
Sun, fresh air, physical labor.

Nuclear cleanup or the military

Im in USA hook me up brother

Go to a union office and check out apprenticeships. Once you’re in, quit the union and keep the shackles for yerself

>neet
>job
That's not how this works

>got nothing to live for atm, don't really care for shovelling shit all day. are there any dangerous, unwanted jobs that I could do that people don't want to do?
>don't care what it is as long as im not working with faeces or garbage. would prefer if its dangerous af and id likely get killed doing it.
join the merchant marine. perfect for neets like you. you also get paid well.

Attached: 1550884755781.jpg (500x331, 26K)

I just opened my mail and realized my credit score is now a 400
My bank closed my account because it was overdrawn by 100 dollars
I have no cell service cause I couldn't pay it.
My 4K credit card debt put me in collections.
I have no money to renew my license or register my car so I can't drive.
All cause I trusted my family and did about $40k in work the past few months.
Every week it was the same thing.
Don't worry we'll pay you soon.
Don't worry, next week we'll get it all squared away.
I got so fed up I quit and completely disowned them about a month ago.
Now I have to go get some stupid fucking dead end job cooking or something locally just to make enough to get my license and go back to work myself installing floors.
They fucked me over so bad it's not even funny.
Never trust anyone is the lesson I got out of this.
I was so fucking pissed I wanted to run out in the woods and start shooting randomly.
Luckily I punched the concrete floor a few times and let my anger out before I did something irrational.
Now here we are..
Just remember frens, whenever you think you have it bad.
There's always someone who has it worse.
I don't even have any friends now because I moved down to shitfuck Florida for work thinking it would be nice.

Attached: 1555447479153.jpg (593x539, 81K)

>quit the union and keep the shackles for yerself

profound

Attached: 1384574738483.jpg (208x199, 24K)

Im in SW Washington any of you own a business and wanna hire a young cracker with no experience besides lifting trees and driving a tractor? Im a hard worker.

Biggy smalls taught me that!

>NZ Military
Probably fighting snow niggers in Antartica TBQH

>whenever you think you have it bad.
There's always someone who has it worse.

>be me
>born Greek.

Like fuck.

>20/h

Jew. I made more doing unskilled labor, delivering ice during college summer jobs. How can you justify paying such a paltry amount?

Get a food and Bev job you lazy pussy, if you have social skills a bartending licence runs like 3k; you can make that in a month washing dishes and doing landscaping.

Transcribing audio ($40 a pop)
Work on blender (free with free tutorials on youtube)
Unreal engine is also free (make video games)
Torrent ableton and sell beats for $100 a pop
You have options youre just making excuses

Attached: 1555364111758.jpg (540x540, 24K)

I'm Polish and German...
Swastikielbasa!

thats not so bad, ive done the irrational thing before. not even sure ill be able to work

That’s like a dream in SC, even Fire Fighters only get like 16/hr

this is technical work that takes time to learn.

Get off your ass and become a plumber. Every single plumber I've ever met has had 0 problems. Nice house, nice wife, nice truck, all his bills are paid, well behaved kids. I've known like 15 god damn plumbers, and every single one of them had a good life, except for one who liked to gamble and had a coke habit. That dude was a shit show, but even then he could still afford to gamble and have a coke habit. Like how the fuck dude.

>if you have social skills a bartending licence runs like 3k
Thats the problem I have 0 social skills. Im borderline autistic but I work hard

Fucking construction dipshit. Yeah, the beaners drive the pay way down, but its work and exercise and you pretty much get to be left alone or talk Jow Forums levels of shit if you want. Good for ending depressive episodes if you just need money, sun exposure, and time to be busy. Biggest downside is that you have no end of beaners to deal with and the winter fucking suck if you are in the northland here.

you are working with shit all day, a mate of mine does that and he is repulsive.

>5 year apprenticeship

Trabacribing audio is not technical so long as you understand basic english. Ableton is as easy as making shit that sounds good to you and then selling it. Here are some other sugfestions....
Collect coins, sell on ebay
Some people will pay $150 for a 1990 quarter with a misprint or more
Buy low and sell high on ebay
Mow some lawns. $80 investment and you can make that back in a day vhargin $20 a yard or more depending. How old are you?

Charging****

Depends on the gig, the best one is laying pipe for new buildings, that shit is cherry.

I'm debating this when I make some money. I worked in a restaurant and in only a couple years I went from being slightly antisocial/shutin to being able to hold a conversation with anyone. Always made people laugh and found myself suddenly interested in communicating with others.
I've had a few people tell me "you should be a bartender!" Cause of my outgoing personality.
No lie this is exactly what some lady told me when I went to file my taxes at H&R block.
It just sucks having to work my way up from rock bottom again..
At least I have internet tho.

I used to have a construction job doing roofing, my old boss was the most insufferable ass Ive ever had the misfortune of being associated with.

desu my body is pretty weak at the moment, it's going to take time to adjust to work

Join your country's military

Go work on an oil rig. Hard work and good pay.

I only wish I had it as good as you

this is a terrible idea for neets.
I would know because I'm a neet and this is what I went for.
My entire life is fighting sharks off with a harpoon gun in freezing cold water.
I'm switching to regular TIG welding soon. I can't do this shit anymore.

do you know much about running legal grow op in USA? are the licenses expensive?

I used to work in a professional nursery, and can likely do that. I have the ability to set that up as well, like everything...

Where? I'm thinking of doing that but don't know where to start.

Really

No, the most experience I've had is growing tomato's and pot plants.
I was really good at it and knew a lot, but I haven't touched muriwanna in ages.
Farming always interested me tho.
It's a goal in life to live off the grid making my own food, feeding my own chickens/cows.
What a dream..

>Never trust anyone is the lesson I got out of this.
Sadly, user, the is the best advice to live by. I'm sorry you had to learn this the lard way. So did I.

Attached: 1555904245534.jpg (800x450, 28K)

Work in a mine. You'll be making money through long hours of physical labor and there is a chance it could all collapse on you.

browse /out/ and get an /out/ job, fren

Attached: 1529755066333.png (785x644, 65K)

yes don't do it.
Also with underwater welding over-time is mandatory and a lot of travel is involved.
My next job will be TIG. Simple 40 hours a week, optional over-time, easy job.
I'll probably get depressed again and be forced to fake a slip and fall in the bathroom then get on disability.

>a bartending licence runs like 3k
what a fucking riot. As if being a bartender requires you to anything that isn't already common sense. I'm getting real fucking sick of all these bullshit qualifications that do nothing but add more red tape to everything.

I feel your pain user, we will all pull through in the end.

Cute, twink NEETs in the MidWest get at me. I'm looking for a house boy ;)

My dad got his bartender license back in the early 90's and it only cost him $200
He never even made use of it either.
I agree the qualifications for certain things are ridiculous

so much fucking red tape in every direction, makes my head spin.

How much did you make starting?

Do you have gig internet and a pool?

in 50 years, everything will require a license

>year 2069
>be white male
>get told that you suck during every part of your primary schooling
>get bombarded with white guilt bullshit and tranny propagada from cat lady teachers
>think it'll be better in college
>get to college and find out that it's even worse in academia
>pick a major and find out that you have to spend two years on bullshit prerequisites before getting into core material
>graduate with stem degree after having your brain saturated with marxist garbage and constant kike influence telling you that you suck and you shouldn't reproduce
>try to enter the workforce
>find out that affirmative action niggers get more recognition than you because faggot-ass companies can't stop beating the diversity drum
>everyone else has your degree, too, including fucking stupid women and H1B pajeets who are wiling to work for slave wages
>you can't pay rent on the shitty apartment that you had to get because pseudo-boomer gen-x parents kicked you out a long time ago on account of "tough love"
>get desperate and look for any type of work
>go online to apply at an ice cream parlor
>dumb HR cunt emails you, ignores your stem degree, and says you need a scooping certificate from an accredited program to even think about working for Flibbity Faggot's Ice Cream Emporium
>you give up and kill yourself

this is the world we live in

Not sure about your country but statistically the most dangerous jobs in the US (and I might have the order a little fucked up):
>Commercial fisherman
>Logger
>Roofer
>Electrician
>...Anything that involves lots of driving.
Cops and military don't wvwn break the top 100.

This thread is becoming increasingly silly.

>I want a high paying job
>That doesn't require years of education, training or certification
>And also isn't dirty of hard and requires little to no technical knowledge
>And infinite job security!

The same way everyone finds jobs these days: The internet. I know a lot of guys who go from Texas to Louisiana to work. Just check jobs in southern states, go down and make some bread. A lot of companies are desperate for guys right now. LOT of land-work available, and the turnover rate on rig work is incredible - so it ain't hard to get in. Some companies require you to do both landwork and rig work, so have transportation.

Pay scale is very regional in the US.

>My entire life is fighting sharks off with a harpoon gun in freezing cold water.
Terrifying.

Attached: 1458169255400.webm (720x404, 2.36M)

Become a crab fisherman, earn your annual salary in less than 6 months.

I feel my depression coming on strong. might need to go buy more whiskey

150MBPS internet, multiple computers and vehicles. No pool, but my mom lives off a lake just down the street and we can use the electric pontoon boat whenever we would like. We aren't 1% rich; but we are not hurting by any plausible means. Nice upper middle class suburban area about an hour northwest of Detroit.

>make video games
Holy shit why didn't everyone on Jow Forums think of this already?! It's literally just that easy!

Attached: 1555468645314.jpg (550x736, 39K)

Review Disney trailers on YouTube and get money from views.

Attached: 1555545732231.jpg (300x173, 10K)

>Collect coins, sell on ebay
>Some people will pay $150 for a 1990 quarter with a misprint or more
you don't know anything about numismatics retard. coins are minted not fucking printed you mongoloid and errors in modern coinage have become exceeding rare due to single squeeze hubbing.
Although bringing up coins the U.S. mint just released the first ever West Point minted quarters into circulation. If you can find some out in the world they are selling for $10-$20 each currently and if you could find a whole roll of 40/$10 you could make some dough.

Not if you only do new construction...

>lies

>150mbps
that's shit, far from gigabit. also fag

I haven't drank in about a year since moving/quitting one of my previous jobs at a bar/grill and after reading my mail earlier I got the urge to get completely hammered.
Can't even afford it..

wtf is a house boy? you mean like a gimp? this sounds comfy but im not really into dudes...

Pretty dangerous to have HIV

he means he wants to pump your ass full of aids

Join the army

>Dangerous once you’re deployed
>Come home a Chad if you survive
>Train you into Chad
>Get to kill the enemies