Come home, white man

Come home, white man.

Attached: D9378E0F-3D26-49FC-B78B-0F774184DB50.jpg (1200x900, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8KSxM0g1EY8
youtube.com/watch?v=6O3mZ00xxoI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I thought we were supposed to be cave beast

I don’t live in a shack like some African

this

STOP! THIS IS ANTI-PAGANISM!
I BET YOU'RE A CHRISTKEK MOSSAD, HUH?
islamiceuropefuture.jpg
CHRISTIANITY IS SO KEKED DIDN'T KNOW IT'S JEWISH THAT'S WHY THE SPANISH INQUISITION NEVER HAPPENED!
MEIN GOTT

Looks fine

We wuz civilization

imagine the smell

I'm already home but they keep importing Dems until the roads are nearly fucking unusable.

youtube.com/watch?v=8KSxM0g1EY8

Attached: 1550721214141.png (804x743, 22K)

hey thats actually a pretty neat building, shit ton of fucking hay

Want me to put on a dress and marry a frost giant too, moshe?

>all of these burgers attacking it
The Danes have a real sense of their history, including building Viking ships with only the tools that were available back then. I guess not everyone wants to circumcise their sons in a cultureless concrete desert before sending them to die for Israel...

We have to tolerate feminism in this otherwise great documentary. The BBC couldn't shoe horn Africans so there's that saving grace

Looks like it would last longer than the average American "house" made from plywood with a shitty outer brick wall to gave a false sense of quality.

When there's two or more feet of snow on the ground, the bread, meat, and mead inside that building will seem like heaven.
Brown people would just starve. As they already do with modern agriculture available.

Attached: 1353882939255.jpg (506x556, 23K)

looks comfy. I want to live in pic related

Attached: 1545727049671.jpg (800x536, 99K)

I have a friend who sold his house in the bay area to build one of these in a less gay part of the state. It's cool.

Nice try, Grendel.

is this patrick's rock

Looks comfy as fuck.

he says as he speaks in a white language... on a white man's invented computer, run off white man's discovered electricity, white man's invented internet on white man's satellites and frequencies...
>the language you speak is white
>the computer you type on: invented by whites
>the mobile phone in your pocket: invented by whites
>the car you drive is white: invented by whites
>the hospitals you use up: invented by whites
>the electricity you use: discovered by whites
>the TV you watch: invented by whites
>the movies you watch: invented by whites
heating, cooling, refrigeration etc. etc.
And before some autistic gook chink retard spergs out and says MUH SLANT-EYES INVENTED ALL THAT. No, no you autistic fucking low IQ slant eyed gook flat faced retard. The white man did; maybe you need to pick up a white man's dictionary and find out what the word "INVENT" means you sub-human nigger-brained rice fields motherfucker. You literal rice field monkey. Being able to copy the white man's inventions and make some shitty Samsung and Sony televisions doesn't mean you INVENTED them you dumb fucking gook. Just because the white man INVENTS the auto-mobile, the car, and you copy it and make some Mitsubitchis and ching-chong won ton soup mobiles doesn't mean you invented the combustion engine you slant eyed fucks. Go back to China, bitch. You wouldn't even grasp the concept of a television without the white man inventing it and showing it to you. You didn't invent shit other than sniffing your own farts. I have to preface this in my post because the amount of times chinks genuinely think they invented all that is astounding. It's like all asians are missing a billion brain cells and are just yellow niggers.

this is a white man's world nigger, you're just living in it.

Attached: England 4.gif (500x209, 1.8M)

i wonder how many times in your life youd have to re-thatch the roof, but yeah these are cool as fuck

>Building a shitshack in Modesto
how original

Someone reply to me so I can see if I'm nit shadowbanned
Will post Kamala Harris nudes

Attached: 1E1DC766-6EED-4C16-8948-EF8280F917AC.jpg (640x842, 122K)

I don't think shadowbans are a thing of the 4chin.
Keep the nudes, I don't want them.

youtube.com/watch?v=6O3mZ00xxoI

Attached: 1550720309186.jpg (600x485, 25K)

>shadow banned?
Yup. Can't read the message

You are I dunno what this op is thinking

Attached: questforfire.jpg (320x320, 25K)

you are shadowed, already got the nudes

Attached: 7DA1F831-B5CE-4642-9DD7-26C611546F26.jpg (750x947, 160K)

it almost seems as if someone from the beyond is trying to communicate with us

you are shadow banned and only mossad will respond to your posts. none of your interactions will be genuine.
.t. jewish mossad agent