Is height a meme?

I'm 6'4" and don't feel like I get any attention. Even when I'm in a fit phase. I'm athletic and have what I think is a decent face.

Attached: 5a09914be3f08.jpg (681x720, 58K)

>Is height a meme
No, sorry.

Maybe you're a pussy and can't talk with women.

5'8" and I have 4 blonde, blue eyed kids
so yeah its a meme

Probably. But how do they know before I open my mouth?

Yes it is. But the point is a lot of toasties on here who are tall Aryan women are simply too tall and thus want extra tall dudes. Or it's incels who are short and like being made fun of. Let's not even go to soc. Anyway if you're that tall you probably just need to focus on yourself like the rest of us and build something and some sweet yet manipulative cunt will latch on.

Your wife is 5'2"

6'2-6'3 is the perfect height over that and youre just weird

Judging by a tinder study, the average 10/10 chad gets approached by women about as much as a 4/10 uggo gets approached by men.

negative, she's also 5'8"

Explain, roastie.

They can sense the bitch coming off you

You are either unaware or lying about ever being fit. I'm 6'3" and when I was skinny absolutely no attention but when I got fit girls started paying a lot of attention to me.

Well at least she is your height. Obviously not taller.

im 5'10, dad is 5'6'' and was 140 lb in prime and strong like an ox

im 6 4 too, people always tell me how huge i am, i am not fat nor arnold schwarzenegger

The difference is she's all legs and I'm all torso. one of our sons clearly got moms legs and dad's trunk so he's gonna be 6'+ ez

Height doesn't mean anything if you don't do anything with it

>t. 6'2 chad
couple of my friends are over 6'5 and they wish they were shorter.

Well I don't fluctuate between skinny and muscular. I fluctuate between muscular/athletic and overweight. I understand women not wanting overweight guys, but when I get lean I don't notice any difference. I don't think I'm that autistic.

He even posted his insecurity on the internet.
Now everyone here can sense the bitch.

So it could be a couple of things then, you could have a personality issue that drives them away. Do you have any close male friends? Because if you don't it's probably a personality thing. Or it could be you appear to be going nowhere in life, me getting fit coincided with me starting to rapidly ascend the corporate ladder so that has probably also played a role. But generally if you stay fit and appear to be going places at your height you should be getting a lot of attention.

Body language, retard

LOL is desTINY posting on pol again?

You're probably a bitch, or weird. Probably poor too.

4 itty bitty memelet children I'll reckon

Why would an American use the edited metric version of this image?

Post pic or gtfo.

Based and redpilled

Attached: 1552012551869.jpg (153x115, 4K)

This. Take it from a 5'5" Chad. Just relax, stop acting like you need their validation and above all else act like you belong everywhere.

Blah

You don’t have the juice OP. Women are vicious and can spot a weak man a mile away. Change your tude.

I am a tall dude and people just find me creepy. Whenever when I am friendly to children or women, people have this weird feeling about me. It makes me anti-social sometimes.

Life's hell

Attached: bullet immunity.jpg (550x448, 75K)

5’8 here and height don’t matter here unless u tryna fuck some black girl

im 5'4 and i have a 5'10" christian, traditional fiance of scandanavian heritage

but im a fit af Med so I was playing with a bit of an advantage cause northern girls love darker complections

I'm 5'10, no it's not a meme, impossible to get a girl being this short

That's because you're living in the manlet lsnd
You're the average in your country but here in the us you have to be at least 5'10'' to even be considered as a man

I bet you believe everyone on here who says they have a six figure job and a 9 inch cock too you faggot.

It isn't a meme, it's just over emphasized. Guys read about height here and think they'll get attention forgetting that facial aesthetics, fitness, hygiene, and demeanor mean far more.

To be honest with you, if you really were 6'4" and had a decent face and were fit, you would get attention. You are likely fooling yourself.

The average height of Americans is 5 feet 9 inches and the global average is probably slightly shorter. Anyone thinking that their manlet +1 inch height status makes them instantly superior is deluding themselves most probably to help compensate for deficiencies elsewhere in their life.

subconscious microexpressions.. If you manage to change the way you think about yourself (not that it's at all easy) peoples' response to you instantly changes. but we have a lot of psychological momentum, it's hard to change directions

You gotta have the 6 Six's bro otherwise you won't get the primes.

>140 lb
>strong like an ox

>im 5'10, dad is 5'6'' and was 140 lb in prime and strong like an ox

You must mean an ox calf

My dad is 5'8 and back in his prime was an actual chad