What's /pol's opinion on him? What drove what appeared to be, prior to the incident...

What's /pol's opinion on him? What drove what appeared to be, prior to the incident, an honest and otherwise normal man to violence? No history of mental illness, multiple reports of his good nature (returning a bag full of cash that belonged to a church to them, and when questioned why he spoke of the military teaching integrity, etc.). Did he tell the truth, the partial truth, or was he lying?

Attached: EPQBPVOCU7RQDBGH2DZXVRXTRQ.jpg (1000x1500, 189K)

He snapped because of the corrupt system.

He was wrongfully terminated from his dream job and had a mental breakdown. In short, he went postal.

He snapped bc fellow cops said nigger and were racist

he was literally the black bane

You can't corner him

just a dumb nigger that the civnat boomer oldfags of Jow Forums worship

basically BASED BLACK MAN meme but from the shitty faggy libertarian ron paul era

Man who un-cornerable.

chocolate rambo

He made my school go into lockdown
We couldnt make our weekend trip to big bear because they shut down the road to look for him

Attached: dog and cow.webm (720x720, 1.65M)

Firs off retard.

Second off, he basically becane as said black bane because he tried reporting the corruption but was told to shut the fuck up, and then when he was canned he took matters into his own hands. Police got scared and killed him in response. Proof being they fucking burn him alive in the cabin he was In.

Nothing went wrong, he will be remembered fondly.

nutjob

Black man overreacts to perceived persecution by law enforcement, resorts to violence.

He was a good boy, didn’t do nothin, etc.

He wanted to arrests Pedo Politicians and the police department put him in a hit list.
He was the first US citizen in US soil to be drone strike.
The Las Vegas shooter sniper that shot cops was drone bombed with C4. Made in CIA.
You can not fight the Pedos.

morally permisible civil dissobediance is targeted to members of the army, police and politicians.

targeting civilains is beta eliot roger tier cowardice

Dorner was a real uman bean

This nigger was also involved in the occupy wallstreet fake staged protests. Go look at the old videos of you will see a bunch of military marching down the street in NY. He was one of the people that got interviewed.

I'm a cop myself, and I have to say there's a good part of me that believes his story. When you're in coach training (the training period before you're on your own where you're being taught by a senior officer) you only care about shutting up, learning the job, and getting through the training period. It's very easy for them to find a reason to fire you at this point as you're on a heavy probationary status. For him to report an incident of excessive use of force, against his coach trainer no less, takes serious fucking balls. Why would he lie about such a low level thing (no major injuries to the alleged victim, and the alleged force use, while technically excessive, wasn't batshit levels of crazy)? In the end, based on him killing innocent people and cops who had nothing to do with his case (he killed the daughter and son in law of the former LAPD captain who was his lawyer, and publicly stated Dorner was being conspired against), he got what he deserved, but there's much more this than we'll ever know.

>Children of an LAPD Captain are particularly important
LAPD are so fucking corrupt. Whole thing is a big joke.

Attached: dog clown car.webm (720x480, 2.98M)

yeah thats true thats fucked up. i remember pictures on him on horseback with a cabin in the background burning. they fucking killed him because he was a threat and with real power to make a difference ie he almost became a trigger to activate the you and i's of this nation and do something about it.

yeah totally based nigger xD

i bet if he was still alive you'd let him fuck your wife cuck boomer

>too edgy

He's /ourkang/ and a hero

what the hell's your problem?

>What drove what appeared to be, prior to the incident, an honest and otherwise normal man to violence?

TNB

Newfag

And we wouldn't want wall street to be occupied. That would be bad for business.

Except that's literally how they got him

Attached: 1553307134620.png (2048x2048, 309K)

I see what you’re saying. I kind of get this impression as well. I think his high school experiences of being called a nig and getting his watch stolen (and the school dealing with it unjustly) precipitated into violence in his adult years when he would go on to witness the same types of injustices again. He probably lost it because he believed in justice and the world he entered as an adult didn’t care about justice so much. I would be mad too.

You can always tell a shill because they have no sense of nuance. They don’t know when to turn it up or turn it down. You, sir, are a shill. And a poor one as well.

>You, sir, are a shill

lmfao you type like a fucking redditor. there's no upvotes here bugboy

That's your problem? newfags? That's your problem? why dont you take a quick 15 minutes from the screen, bud. go get some fresh air, drink some water, do a couple stretches and you'll feel a lot better.

What a super smile.

>ZOG muppet thinks it takes balls to enforce the law... when referring to the criminals in his own gang.

Didn't he called out black cops for being racist against white people? And lesbian cops for being sexist against straight dudes? In his manifesto, I mean.

The guy was a real nut. You can't be racist against white people or sexist against men. That's like basic social justice. Also, he was a nutjob. The LAPD aren't corrupt and they don't protect the Hollywood elite from being convicted of sex crimes. A complete conspiracy loon.

What "happened" is that his white "brothers" in law enforcement either slyly fucked him over good, or else he was carrying around the standard mindfuck that all black people unfortunately have to carry around in Amerikkka, thanks to the long legacy of white people's love of the mindfuck in general.

...which includes blasphemously concealing all admission of the shit they do, and actually making up entire false scenarios so as to place ALL the blame on the endless graves of their endless victims and their poor families.

White people -- not even once.

CAN'T

can't corner the dorner

He was a typical violent nigger
>While traveling back to the station in a 12 passenger van I heard Magana refer to another individual as a nigger. I wasn’t sure if I heard correctly as there were many conversations in the van that was compiled of at least 8 officers and he was sitting in the very rear and me in the very front.
>Even with the multiple conversations and ambient noise I heard Officer Magana call an indivdual a nigger again. Now that I had confirmed it, I told Magana not to use that word again. I explained that it was a well known offensive word that should not be used by anyone. He replied, “I’ll say it when I want”. Officer Burdios, a friend of his, also stated that he would say nigger when he wanted. At that point I jumped over my front passenger seat and two other officers where I placed my hands around Burdios’ neck and squeezed. I stated to Burdios, “Don’t fucking say that”. At that point there was pushing and shoving and we were separated by several other officers. What I should have done, was put a Winchester Ranger SXT 9mm 147 grain bullet in his skull and Officer Magana’s skull. The Situation would have been resolved effective, immediately.

>offensive words bad
>me no like
>me must kill!

Why does jap get it but almost nobody else?
Why does this board worship a dumb violent nigger?

He shot his defense lawyers daughter who was a fucking college basketball coach

who?