ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION AT HIGHEST LEVELS EVER!

breitbart.com/politics/2019/04/10/illegal-immigration-levels-projected-outpace-every-year-bush-return-u-s-clinton-era-crisis/

Attached: illegal-immigration-640x480.jpg (640x480, 112K)

I'm tired of winning.

Don't worry MAGApedos, Trump is going to take care of illegal immigration. Remember, as Trump said many times on the campaign trail, the wall is being built and the illegals are going to be deported, but there will be a "big, fat, beautiful door" in that wall to let in all the immigrants legally.

Attached: trump white genocide.jpg (859x1024, 91K)

this

ZION DON IS PLAYING 5D CHESS!

MIGA

Attached: 3242113.png (620x641, 457K)

'I want the highest levels of immigration ever'

As a libertarian, this is unironically a good thing.
More cheap labor = lower priced goods.

>More cheap labor = your labor valued less
Fucking idiot

>my labor
sorry but i don't need to compete with them, i have actual skills that are in demand

Me!

Oh but your children will be competing with there children.

But they don't have actual skills that are in demand.

Because Israel has agents in Honduras

Attached: 2B701E78-D856-46E3-BFE7-0CB7E48F77DE.jpg (992x557, 51K)

First they move in and work. Then they create children who are given citizenship and become leeches. Then their children vote for far left politicians. Then your economy fails as well as your society and culture.

The libertarian approach.

Attached: pisa.png (258x1080, 103K)

I can't wait for stupid lolberg business owners to get it on el dia del machete

Attached: 1556039085661.png (500x303, 43K)

not trumps fault.you faggots didnt try hard enough during the midterms

trump was out there campaigning for congress and senators. you cucks sat on your asses. i can guarantee you didnt do fucking shit. you didnt volunteer, you didnt door knock, call, mail, meme, post flyers. you didnt do jack fucking shit. so kys you useless trash, lazy traitors like you are worse than the libs

oh look no replies or more posts after the first 2 minutes, i guess the reddit discord ANTIFA team got bored of their slide thread and moved on

What's wrong with that? There is a high demand for manual labor and the supply is right next door. Just make them legal already and watch the Economy boom.

This but unironically. Any business not hiring desperate migrants is asking to lose money.

>kikebart

Libtards. This is how insane they are. They are determined to Cloward-Piven the US government to death but they don’t realize this government is the only thing restraining us from killing them all.

And all the Trump immigrants will be easy to spot. They will be the white ones who speak English.

kys

MIGA

56% just became 54%. R.I.P. burgers

best fracture point ever

Republicans losing Kansas is entirely on the Republicans not memes you fucking idiot. When have Republican politicians ever cared about illegal immigration. Look what your hero Reagan did faggot.

God I wish I had a slave like you slurping every bit of micro-precum i leave behind, including the skidmarks on my boxers.

That type of stooge thinking is absolutely subhuman and this board should be deleted once again, Jow Forumsocaust when?

This
Reagan was a nigfer loving faglord
Piss of reagan and his shit legacy of amnesty and gun bans, fucking rino faggot

No shit. Anyone with two eyes would see that Mexicans are migrating exponentially. Even in my white town beaners are popping up weekly