Is this not true? From Brenton Tarrant's manifesto

Is this not true? From Brenton Tarrant's manifesto

Attached: t. brenton tarrant.png (675x227, 25K)

>Jews are fine if theyre in Israel
fuck off zionist faggots

search your feelings sven

you know it to be true

Can you Zionists actually fuck off? You've been spamming this tarrant bullshit nonstop even though Jow Forums knows that it was Israeli operation. Why do you do this?

It’s obviously true. It’s not the jews, not the niggers and not the women. We had the power and we choosed to abandon it because it was to heavy.

God is going to strike all you Zionists down.

Attached: 1536321403475.jpg (1080x1160, 194K)

>Muh zion muh israel muh mossad

Not everything turn around your fucking kikes, get a grip.

Obviously true. Tarrant is based and right about basically everything

t. hasn't even looked at the image

yes we know the jewish question is very relevant, but for da jooos to take root we have to let them first

Why are you so desperate for this tarrant shit to stay alive? Even the muslims called out Mossad. Everyone called out Mossad, but you keep pretending like they didnt.

>da jooos
You make this so easy.

Attached: 1539864055354.png (951x1115, 279K)

Maybe youre mossad trying to get the credit for this... mmmmh

Shut up cunt you guys are a pain in the ass

Why do feds, jews, and other powers aligned with Satan think that saying a word funny makes it an insult?

>zionists
lmao, take your meds schizo fuckups, no one is buying this pathetic shilling effort that everyone is a Zionist or mossad.

>Shut up cunt you guys are a pain in the ass
Jow Forumsacks just wanna shitpost. It's a pain in the ass for you probably because you're trying 24/7 to make this place out to be some white nationalist neo nazi hub. Maybe if you just stopped trying to attack Jow Forums you wouldn't be so angry.

>no, A Jew living in israel is no enemy of mine, so long as they do not seek to SUBVERT or HARM my people*
funny how shills always fail to mention that part.

>I speak for Jow Forums
kill yourself

Attached: beep.gif (450x450, 776K)

Israel is literally on this board trying to subvert this nation by sparking a civil war through psy ops. globalism is zionism.

Well, he isn't wrong. Whites have been tolerant and even inviting of others for hundreds of years. Perhaps we aren't as strong as we should be. Can we ever be, at this point?

>Jews
>do not subvert
You are either a braindead or a jew

Oh so you’re just a kid or a retard then. Jow Forums and Jow Forums could be way more useful to us, I couldn’t care less about your amusement, go play minecraft faggot.

>us
there is no "we" or "us". There's Israel trying to weaponize Jow Forums to spark a civil war to escape justice.

and the shill still 'forgets' part of the statement
SO LONG AS THEY you stupid fucking faggot.

I bet you’re not white. Your thoughts are irrelevant.

>I bet you’re not white. Your thoughts are irrelevant.
This is what I mean. You're trying to LARP as White Nationalists to set the narrative that this place is something it's not. You're evil.

>white nationalist Neo nazi hub
Hello newfaggot. Please take your schizo posting back to plebbit where faggots like you belong. Jow Forums has been NatSoc longer than anything else. Cry maor.

>muh Israel
Schizo posters need to be banned, you guys are fukn ruining this board with your baseless conspiracies.

Attached: 1543988092811.png (210x192, 21K)

t.non-white subhuman
we don't want your schizo opinions you fukn shitskin faggot.

I know. Anyone accusing someone of being a "schizo" because they don't agree with what a person says should be banned. People like you.

Attached: 1525433526061.png (901x373, 29K)

>muh based shitskins

>should be banned
Your nose is showing

Attached: bug.gif (420x355, 2.93M)

t.schizo pushing baseless conspiracies
No, you cunts are fukn pathetic
>muh Israel
>muh mossad
This board has been on the kikes trail for years, we don't need useless schizos like you ruining it by muddying the waters calling everybody who doesn't agree with you mossad or a Zionist. And we don't need more shitskins on this board, faggot, fuck off you dirty subhuman.

(((you)))

Attached: 1553213710528.gif (694x544, 2.9M)

Strong men aren't allowed to kill Jews and niggers, because weakest capitalists import subhumans for money, printed out of weakest machines for weakest of reasons. Stupid women go after money.

>no ur a jew
holy fukn you are one spastic cunt. You really think everyone who disagrees wiwith your schizo conspiracies is a kike? Every single user who doesn't agree with your ramblings is a jew?

Absolutely fukn pathetic buddy, cry maor tho

>muh sloppy
>my job
>muh mossad

You fukn loser.

lets post the whole manifesto.

Attached: 1552703319696.jpg (3523x8191, 2.8M)

back to raddit lad.

Attached: 1554855662234.jpg (452x331, 78K)

Attached: see no evil.png (667x492, 196K)

>Is this not true?

Of course it's true OP. Swedes are some of the weakest faggot-men around and their country is literally going to be the first to fall.

>Well, he isn't wrong. Whites have been tolerant and even inviting of others for hundreds of years. Perhaps we aren't as strong as we should be. Can we ever be, at this point?
problem is we all have lives and families, to throw it all away to kill a few dozen people seems pointless. even if we all do it, still who is to say that the rest will "take up the mantle" and actually get the job done?
our race is so fractured, and so many of us feel that we're past the whole war and genocide thing to even bother.
are we really fucked, or should we have as many children as possible and educate them to be good nationalists?
can we beat the brown masses at their game?

nobody believes you kike

>KillHighProfileEnemies
>KILLANGELAMERKEL,KILLERDOGAN,KILLSADIQKHAN
page 39

Attached: 1554863673400.jpg (500x628, 85K)

or this, if you don't think assassination is a good idea.

Attached: page44.jpg (747x484, 97K)

Attached: 1554998338043.jpg (563x838, 488K)

>Whites have been tolerant and even inviting of others for hundreds of years.
Some countries have, some have not.
>. Can we ever be, at this point?
Not in your country or mine.

is this a shoop?

It's not true. Western men are weak because of a change in diet and sugar in fucking everything. And yes, it was Jewish sugar barons and Jewish Gov't scientists that began promoting sugar instead of protein and fat back in the 60s.

That's the main cause of why western white men are so weak today. Foreigners migrating to USA and Europe though from 3rd world are often physically healthier.

no?

I don't believe so. It's at a different angle than the other few.

Attached: 1554279772095.jpg (1024x669, 120K)

Based and blackpilled

Attached: 1555953903952.jpg (427x640, 47K)

Attached: 1554605606990.png (835x465, 464K)

Are you saying a civil war is not the best thing that could happen to America (or any western nation for that matter) right now?

Attached: 1556021331086.jpg (398x398, 23K)

We need to do something about the manlet problem

Jews don't have mind control powers, they are able to do their harm because white men have allowed them to, either due to weakness or due to traitor groups with no loyalty to the nation sharing their agenda

Attached: quote-a-country-has-the-jews-it-deserves-just-as-mosquitoes-can-thrive-and-settle-only-in-swamps-cor (850x400, 67K)

Yes it's a shoop no cameras were allowed in besides the one court approved camera. It's not him. Not even close

Attached: BT5.png (534x836, 91K)

You're not fooling anyone. It's only a few individuals with a filter set up shitting up tarrant threads with muh mossad.

>strong men do not get ethnically replaced, strong men wouldn't allow this
>so let's fight turkey because of the haghia sophia instead of the jews and the non-whites that plague our countries when some turks are whiter than 50% of the so called identitarians

It is 100 % true, any other love life who claim anything else should HONESTLY kill themselves.
I truly mean that.

Can you just kill yourself you apathetic low IQ baboon. Low IQ whites are not part of my "in group", honestly care more about Indians or East Asians over low IQ whitey.
They're retarded. "MUUUUUUUH MAAAH YEEEEEEW", KYS white nigger!