Legalizing marijuana

How can anybody promote mental illness? Is it ignorance or pure indifference that make people willingly ingest a plant that induces madness?

Fun fact: the CB1 receptor that is responsible for the feeling of being high also emulates schizophrenia.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4034083/
>Cannabinoid intoxication can provoke toxic psychoses or symptoms similar to the positive symptoms of schizophrenia
>cannabis seems to provoke an amotivational syndrome similar to the negative symptoms of schizophrenia
>In humans, mounting evidence shows that CB1 receptor densities are altered in schizophrenia

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3138655/
>Our finding of increased CB1R binding in paranoid SCZ could reflect a greater involvement of the endocannabinoid system in the DLPFC in this subtype of patients with SCZ as may be suggested by their more marked positive thought disorders and delusional symptoms.

Attached: 1554900334995.png (800x600, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4104335/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2424288/
drugabuse.gov/news-events/nida-notes/2016/09/regular-marijuana-use-associated-differences-in-brain-gray-matter-connectivity
theguardian.com/sport/2015/nov/10/michael-phelps-did-not-want-to-be-alive-anymore-after-dui-arrest
youtube.com/watch?v=EumbZzk2rXU
youtube.com/watch?v=uyCl3BdlICY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4104335/
>We provide evidence that regular cannabis use is associated with gray matter volume reduction in the medial temporal cortex, temporal pole, parahippocampal gyrus, insula, and orbitofrontal cortex; these regions are rich in cannabinoid CB1 receptors and functionally associated with motivational, emotional, and affective processing.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2424288/
>The strongest evidence that cannabis use is a contributory cause of schizophrenia comes from longitudinal studies of large representative samples of the population who have been followed over time to see if cannabis users are at higher risk of developing schizophrenia.
>15-year prospective investigation of cannabis use and schizophrenia in 50,465 Swedish conscripts. The study found that those who had tried cannabis by age 18 were 2.4 times more likely to be diagnosed with schizophrenia than those who had not 16 and the risk of this diagnosis increased with the frequency of cannabis use.
>27-year follow-up of the Swedish cohort that also found a dose-response relationship between frequency of cannabis use at baseline and risk of schizophrenia during the follow-up. The relationship between cannabis use and schizophrenia persisted when the authors statistically controlled for the effects of other drug use and other potential confounding factors, including a history of psychiatric symptoms at baseline.
>supported in a three-year longitudinal study of the relationship between self-reported cannabis use and psychosis in a community sample of 4,848 people in the Netherlands
>These findings have been replicated in one German and two New Zealand cohort studies.

Attached: 1554900368297.jpg (900x500, 79K)

drugabuse.gov/news-events/nida-notes/2016/09/regular-marijuana-use-associated-differences-in-brain-gray-matter-connectivity
>A NIDA-funded brain imaging study has shown that regular users of marijuana have less gray matter than nonusers of the drugin the orbitofrontal cortex (OFC), a brain region that contributes to impulse control, decision-making, and learning. Such a deficit could make it more difficult to change counterproductive behaviors, including drug use.

Attached: 1554900395891.jpg (363x450, 108K)

I've never seen anyone so mean and vicious and unstable as a weed-addict who needs his fix. And all the while they will swear up and down that "weed isn't addctive" and "you're just so ignorant!" meanwhile they're completely unstable, zoned out and retarded.

Is it REALLY any worse than alcohol though?

ITT: retards who never seen alcoholic talking to the window on the bus

Attached: aa90a072703eaa9b84d1dffff9413f91.jpg (340x462, 33K)

That should be banned too

theguardian.com/sport/2015/nov/10/michael-phelps-did-not-want-to-be-alive-anymore-after-dui-arrest

t.

Attached: 1554900653826.png (697x533, 50K)

nice strawman memeflag jew but majority of doctors say marijuana is safe and much safer than legal drugs.

when there War on Drugs was starting and WHO said that marijuana is pretty much safe they just screwed the scientific studies and started propaganda campaign only retards like yourself could fall on
youtube.com/watch?v=EumbZzk2rXU
now combine it with tobacco jew commercials
youtube.com/watch?v=uyCl3BdlICY

No. Sage this boomerpost.

sage negated

Your body your choice, but I threw many good years off my life away from being stoned, and may end up throwing several away in the future due to incarceration related to cannabis. It’s a fun escape but life always comes back for what it’s owed. No free rides (your weed smoking comes at a price sooner or later)

>mental
? weeds a plant u dumb nigger

Attached: cannabis-joint.jpg (700x465, 72K)

t.

Attached: 1554900561863.jpg (480x493, 35K)

why do you have to remind me, im without weed now and i desperately need some

t. welfare recipient

Same reason people drink alcohol, its has basically the same effects as far as I know and tastes just as awful

>cocksucker
>cokehead cop or judge

>smoking weed

Enjoy your neurological impairment.

Attached: 1528269358340.gif (469x375, 3.97M)

i see you spamming these threads quite frequently.

Weed can be good used rarely.
Weed is bad if you smoke it daily.
like alcohol
like everything

>just don't be retarded
its not hard

I honestly support regulation and taxation

By regulation I mean selling low THC and high GHB variants of the stuff

THC = shit that gets you high, also what causes psychotic symptoms in some individuals and causes addiction
GHB acts as a counter to THC and lessens bad symptoms along with producing many beneficial health effects, most medical marijuana is low THC high GHB

So in essence we can be stupid and give the spics and niggers their very lucrative black market which encourages spic cartels to hop over here and fuck shit up along with fucking their homelands up giving them more incentive to invade or we can be smart and deny them this and maybe use the tax revenue for useful shit provided that our great and mighty president doesn't give it all to Israel

> can
> seems
> could

That’s rock solid, meme flag.

>GHB
Think you mean CBD man

I do
Get fucked

>For decades weed legalizaton was a marginal issue that only Boomer and Gen-X hippie LARPers cared about
>Basically an inside joke among a small subculture of tokers, nobody really cared about weed past highschool or college
>In 2014 Monsanto basically buys out the government of Uruguay, and pays it to legalize weed
>Gets involved in massive cultivation project
>Suddenly every media fag and shill can’t shut up about DUDE WEED LMAO
>Massive normalization and legalization campaign
>Blitz push for legalization in several states of the US and around the globe
>In 2019 it’s a billion dollar industry with little to no oversight producing absolutely insane 70% THC strains and 1000mg edibles.

really makes me think